• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cole-Tac Trap Bag with Acra Mount vs Gamechanger

abentley324

Private
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2018
Just came back from my first match and realized I need this.... help me out with a decision.

If you have a tubular forend you can use gear ties to just strap on the bag as needed. Saw another guy using it and it was just as secure as the arca swiss and more versatile.

I enjoy the slightly wider plate that comes on the ColeTac system. Also their flat bag is an excellent addition. There were times this past weekend when the flat bag was superior to a barricade bag.

I have seen several matches in Oklahoma Kansas and Texas won with guys using the game changer

Trap bag vs game changer style is completely a preference call. I don’t think the trap is as versatile, but really good at what it does. If it’s going to live on the rail exclusively, I’d say it’s a toss-up (imho).

Thanks for all the input! Funny thing is that I bought a pint sized GC haha
If you wanted rail capability the RailChanger was the way to go. The bag used is pint sized. Best of both worlds and you can use the bag as just a bag and remove the plate when you don’t need it.
I’m going to try the hybrid sticky pint size GC next.