• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Collectible Pro+Tech Godson Auto pocket knife

gkgeiger

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 10, 2020
Central Florida
I'm selling a special Pro+tech auto pocket knife. I bought this as a collectible and it's been in a drawer since. Never carried or cut anything. I was attracted to this particular knife because of the theme. I consider myself a "Gearhead". It is a Godson model with a Steampunk theme. It is #28 of 200. This model has been sold out for quite a while. I will sell this to you if you are legally able to own it. $400 shipped

Here's what they say:

GODSON – The incredibly popular small version of our Godfather Automatic Knife and winner of the prestigious Blade Magazine “Investor/Collector Knife of the Year Award” in 2014. The Godson features a 3.15” blade stiletto style with Italian Inspiration and Modern Precision. Available from a solid black version that’s popular with police and military to full award winning custom collectible pieces and everywhere in between.

STEAMPUNK Ltd. Edition. Black handle with Bruce Shaw designed coin struck steampunk inlay on front side, solid black back. SATIN Blade, serial numbered limited edition.

IMG_2599 (Small).JPG
IMG_2598 (Small).JPG
IMG_2600 (Small).JPG

Last edited: