• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

College football 2020

beenjammin

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
So the way its looking ( all conference at best)… they might as well just take Alabama, LSU, Clemson, OSU, and Oklahoma. and match them up with one other team and play with no fans and see who comes out on top. be like last year in that they always play in stadiums on the opposite side of the coast from the teams playing.

I cant imagine an social distancing iron bowl. I think most of us Bamians would rather risk covid19 and fill the place up.

I think you’re right. Will be the football equivalent of Fight Island ha.

I love college football but it’s tough to justify a game with a body count attached. As I was struggling through my last breath I think my last thought would would be “dammit, six months from now there’ll be a vaccine and I’d be fine, now it’s lights out because I had to yell Roll Tide” 😬

So the big 10 meeting right now to see what they wanna do...If they cancel, then the Pac12 follows.

The ACC and SEC wanna play regardless. I say we let them. The rest of the country can watch some real football and save the US from dying of boredom this fall.

COVID-19 induced Endocarditis now.... what next? Its all about liability at this point. No one wants to risk getting sued in the culture we live in now, though as soon as they do play and one person gets sick... Lawyers will come running no doubt about it.

We still have a lot of games to be played until I’m convinced my OK state pokes aren’t gonna choke their guts out.

usually happens when we get ranked high

Reactions: tnc
2020 can suck balls.... Badgers have a great roster this year, then COVID shortens the season. Then they get kicked in the junk by losing there QB1 to a broken foot last week. Redshirt freshman steps in and throws five TDs in his first game, then gets COVID the day after the game. Then the third string QB gets COVID today. Looks like a WR might be the starting QB against Nebraska this Saturday. Damn this year.

How do they even have a championship this year? Everyone is sticking to their conferences and the Big Ten just started.
I'm glad The Buckeyes are back, but a championship game is meaningless this year. Just finish out the season with conference champs.

2020 can suck balls.... Badgers have a great roster this year, then COVID shortens the season. Then they get kicked in the junk by losing there QB1 to a broken foot last week. Redshirt freshman steps in and throws five TDs in his first game, then gets COVID the day after the game. Then the third string QB gets COVID today. Looks like a WR might be the starting QB against Nebraska this Saturday. Damn this year.
That sucks, and in the BigTen, you test positive, you're out 21 days. Hoping to play you guys in December.

I agree. This season, while I'm happy to see B1G football again, is pointless. I'd imagine most of these +results are false or won't affect these athlete's health in the slightest. The 21 day suspensions are stupid. I'm a die-hard Buckeye fan and alum, and I feel bad for Wisconsin. Only a matter of time before this dumb shit happens to the rest of the B1G teams and other conferences.

Wisconsin just cancelled the Nebraska game. I suspect with the way the COVID numbers are going in the state, more games will be cancelled in the future. I suspect other B1G teams are to follow, its just going to be a patchwork mess of a season.

What? They just cancelled it or postponed it? how will that work in the rankings?

What? They just cancelled it or postponed it? how will that work in the rankings?

It's cancelled. Big10 didn't allow for any extra time (ie weeks) before bowl selection Sunday. Nebraska tried to sneak in Chattanooga to fill void, B10 said no. Go Bucks, Beat Penn State.

And now Wisco has 3 more players testing positive. That 16 players and three coaches. They probably cant even field a team for Purdue in a week and a half. Seasons done for Bucky... Damn.

I’m hoping the Buckeyes can just stay healthy! My wife’s side of the family is all Badger fans so I hope they get to play each other in the Big10 championship again.

I really can’t believe he’s been there as long as he has with his record.

I’m actually worried about the Indiana game next week. They have the momentum going in.

Saturday can't get here quick enough. Pistols firing!
9k=.jpg

Reactions: Shanghai McCoy
I really can’t believe he’s been there as long as he has with his record.

I’m actually worried about the Indiana game next week. They have the momentum going in.

Great beat down 49-11. Line on OSU/IU is 20.5

Can’t wait for the game this weekend! Not sure Indiana will have enough to keep up with the Buckeyes.
I think the first half will be a barn burner... The Buckeyes will pull away in the 3rd like they always do. B1G championship will be Bucky and the Buckeyes and it wont be close... Too much talent on OSU's roster.

I think the first half will be a barn burner... The Buckeyes will pull away in the 3rd like they always do. B1G championship will be Bucky and the Buckeyes and it wont be close... Too much talent on OSU's roster.
Yea it seems it’s always close the first half and then the opponent gets tired and the game gets out of hand quickly at that point.

Real question is who is going to get the win this week, Michigan or Rutgers? Both are 1-3 and look terrible.

F-ing Harbaugh and M!chigan. The only way to get one over on the Buckeyes was to cancel the game and keep Ohio State from getting the 6 game minimum to be championship eligible.