• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Color Phase Bear down... Video Added 9-21

Sendero_Man

OMWP... the way I roll
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 29, 2007
    Buffalo, Wyoming
    montanagunslings.com
    Had a good hunt last night, got this chocolate boar when he came in about 7:20pm.

48 yards with 7mm-08 and 139 SST's. Didn't go 30 yards, double lung shot.

measured out over 6 foot, weighed 265 gutted... guessing 325 range on the hoof.

Few pics for now... more to follow I hope soon.

9-19-2012_site.jpg

Nice meat hooks
    smile.gif

9-19-2012_paw2.jpg

13.5 inches from between ears to nose and 8.5 inches between ears
    9-19-2012_13_5x8_5_skull.jpg

9-19-2012.jpg

9-19-2012_tax.jpg

Re: Color Phase Bear down...

Did you even look through the scope for 48 yds? What are the plans for him? Rug or just meatin him out?

Nice bro! We gotta get mine next year!

Beautiful bear SM, thanks for the pics!! Congrats!
    smile.gif

Nice bear and will make a really nice full rug.

I noticed in the video he had an ear tag. Any info on when, where, and why he was tagged?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice bear and will make a really nice full rug.

I noticed in the video he had an ear tag. Any info on when, where, and why he was tagged? </div></div>

Bear was picked up just South of Gillette, WY. transported to the Big Horn Mtns... just somewhere he wasn't supposed to be.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beautiful man! I guess they won't have to relocate him agian!
    </div></div>

next relocation is my man cave ! laffin'