• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Member Link Up colorado shooter

Re: colorado shooter

and im looking for someone to go shoot with for long range shooting.

Reply maybe we could worksomething out on a meet up??????

Opening new range in Longmont with 100 yard indoor rifle. Quite a few longrange shooters as members. Check it out at
triggertimegunclub.com

our club located in Rifle Co. has a shoot the first sat of each month. we shoot 50-800 yards. If you are interested pm me for more info. January is being called a predator shoot limited to nothing larger than 243 and our targets will be smaller.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C Ward</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
For the more conventional high power stuff 9H on here is the guy to get hold of .
</div></div>

What? Who? Me?
wink.gif

Scott- Not sure if you ever go to the range in Grand Junction, or what the state/disposition of it is these days. Last time I was there it was show up and shoot. Goes out past 1K yards with a cliff for a backstop. Has roads on either side of the range to set out targets to go along with the ones already there. There's also a range in Buena Vista that is free and fun to shoot at when the yahoo's arent there. Theres a lot of guys on here from the western slope.

Yall had to crash my party lol. I was like yay im the only one on here then yall showed up. Im joking it noce to see some locals on here.

scott

Going to be around Greeley for a few months will be looking to shoot with some others and maby going to a match or two.

Any info is well appreciated

Thanks Zak

I would like to hit at least one of them in NM. Sounds like this is like AUG's up in MT.
Also contacted them up at Buyers about there range. Sounds like I will like working in your area....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: esromvre</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Going to be around Greeley for a few months will be looking to shoot with some others and maby going to a match or two.

Any info is well appreciated </div></div>

Shoot me a pm when you get here.We can allways shoot at the Grasslands.

Will do. should be there in a week or two

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: long range dogr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: esromvre</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Going to be around Greeley for a few months will be looking to shoot with some others and maby going to a match or two.

Any info is well appreciated </div></div>

Shoot me a pm when you get here.We can allways shoot at the Grasslands. </div></div>

Made it here. but had to use company truck so my stough is not with me. will have problem fixed in 2 weeks. looking forward to meeting and shooting with some of you.

Ervin

Has anyone been to the Colorado Rifle Club out in Byers?

Or can anyone recommend somewhere with a 300-500 yard range?

I am member at CRC as well I used to shoot Golden a lot which is closer near Watkins...

Byers (CRC) is a much better facility and is not expensive to become a member, but Golden is just as nice, although again you must be a member. Golden only goes to 500 yards, but it's a nice quiet place and a bit closer.

There are something like 9 different ranges at CRC, so there is something for everyone.

I got a place on Miller Mesa outside Ridgway. Second home......for now. Pm me if you find a good place to shoot that is close.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C Ward</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CRC is a nice facility . Pretty much any place with over 100 yds is going to be a private club . check the CSSA site , http://www.cssa.org/portal/page.php?9 , for a pretty comprehinsive list of ranges . </div></div>

Thank you for the link.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am member at CRC as well I used to shoot Golden a lot which is closer near Watkins...

Byers (CRC) is a much better facility and is not expensive to become a member, but Golden is just as nice, although again you must be a member. Golden only goes to 500 yards, but it's a nice quiet place and a bit closer.

There are something like 9 different ranges at CRC, so there is something for everyone. </div></div>

I'm not really looking to shoot past 500 yards, so I might check out Golden as well. Thank you for the info
cool.gif

Will be EASing here next month and moving back would love to link up with some fellow shooters, have pushed out to 800 on Camp Pendleton. But I miss the seasons, summer year round gets old. Origionaly from Castle Rock and looking at a house in Brighton 2 weeks from now. Hopefully everything goes well.