• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Colt 1911 - CCO Model - .45 ACP

reximus

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2012
Columbia, MO
www.maxeffective.com
Like the title says, this is a Colt 1911, CCO model, in .45 ACP. It has a Stainless Commander slide and an Aluminum Officer's frame. I'm not much of a 1911 guy, as I'm sure many of you are, but this seems like a pretty neat little Colt.

Backstory: My dad decided to get into the long-range game again and ended up buying/trading into one of my rifles. In our "trade" of sorts, I took one of his 1911 pistols - need the $ more than the 1911, so it is up for grabs. Looks to be in pretty stellar condition. Very low round count - he was thinking it was unfired, but I think it looks like it has been fired. Could just be the factory proof rounds, but I can't really tell. Feed ramp looks clean, so who really knows... Couple of minor 'safe rash' scuffs (photographed) present, but overall, pistol is very clean.

RX1_2851.jpg

RX1_2849.jpg

RX1_2845.jpg

RX1_2844.jpg

RX1_2843.jpg

RX1_2831.jpg

PRICE: $1100 shipped/insured CONUS.

TERMS: First "I'll take it" in the thread gets it. This will trump all pending offers via PM.

PAYMENT: Pretty much anything. CC adds 3%.

Any questions? Shoot.