• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Colt M16 for sale in local paper

Re: Colt M16 for sale in local paper

If this is a individual, and the gun is on a form 4, you can buy it directly from the seller if you live in the same state. When the form 4 clears on your end, you just pick it up from the individual.

If it's a unfired M16 A2, I could see it bringing in that price. But if you look around at for a fired M16, you can save about 9 to 10grand.

I've never seen one in a newspaper before. Most are sold through C3 dealers or online sites such as subguns or sturm.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rv10flyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've never seen one in a newspaper before. Most are sold through C3 dealers or online sites such as subguns or sturm. </div></div>

May be an old cat with no internet skillz....

$21,000.00

I remember when they were $650 for Commandos, those as above were $550....and one selected from many NIB.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..

$21,000.00

I remember when they were $650 for Commandos, those as above were $550....and one selected from many NIB.

</div></div>

.....you're old

I remember the bargain news in the 80's,,,(Ct) $750 / M16, $900 / Group Industries Uzi, $2,500 /M60 and $450 Macs (all factory auto)

Back in the 80's I purchased an original Bridgeport Thompson for $2600, bring back all matching serial number MP-40 for $500, NIB M11 for $400, IMI Registered receiver Uzi $1300.....Those were the days..

Way too much a a M16A2. An honest retail price for that gun would be maybe $16,000.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brazos609</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Way too much a a M16A2. An honest retail price for that gun would be maybe $16,000. </div></div>

You are right on the $.