• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Colts win Super Bowl !!! umm oops

ldunnmobile

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2007
Arkansas
Just thought I would start this thread since its only a matter of time anyway.

Can I issue a retraction???

I suck. lol

Re: Colts win Super Bowl !!!

God, I hope you didn't jinx the Colts Nation with this post. Arghhhh!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ldunnmobile</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just thought I would start this thread since its only a matter of time anyway. </div></div>

We'll see.

Dude I hope you did jinx the "Colts Nation" Gotta lot of football to play yet. Hope your not disappointed!!!

Hmmm, a Saints win would mean a Super Bowl victory and Mardi Gras, wonder how they will deal with that? Just saying ....
whistle.gif

Well, if the Saints lose, there will probably be riots in the streets of New Orleans.

If they win, there will probably be riots in the streets of New Orleans.

COLTS BABY!!!! Freeney is playing. Just hope hes 100% and just not playing to play. Liability is the last thing we need.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EddieNFL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, if the Saints lose, there will probably be riots in the streets of New Orleans.

If they win, there will probably be riots in the streets of New Orleans. </div></div>

++++1

The COLTS 30 and hows this, wait for it...wait for it...the

AINTS 24. Because they AINT winning the Superbowl.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EddieNFL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, if the Saints lose, there will probably be riots in the streets of New Orleans.

If they win, there will probably be riots in the streets of New Orleans.</div></div>

shocked.gif
Say it ain't so!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RobertB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">C.O.L.T.S. means count on losing the superbowl. </div></div>

Then shouldn't that be C.O.L.T.S.B.?

Just rolls off the tongue! :0

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bdh308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">COLTS BABY!!!! Freeney is playing. Just hope hes 100% and just not playing to play. Liability is the last thing we need.</div></div>

Let's hope...although pretty sure he isn't 100%.

GO COLTS!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mom x 3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bdh308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">COLTS BABY!!!! Freeney is playing. Just hope hes 100% and just not playing to play. Liability is the last thing we need.</div></div>

Let's hope...although pretty sure he isn't 100%.

GO COLTS!!! </div></div>

Hey MOM, go.....well never mind, you are mom after all

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mom x 3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes I am mom to a son, who fortunately isn't such an....well never mind.
</div></div>

grin.gif

Bitter sweet for me. Won a square, and the under. Picked the wrong team to cover.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bdh308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The COLTS 30 and hows this, wait for it...wait for it...the

AINTS 24. Because they AINT winning the Superbowl. </div></div>

Well Ill be the first open my mouth and insert foot. Wow...never thought Id see Peyton self destruct. It happens.

Man what a disapointment. Not really a Colts fan, just don't care for the Saints.

idunnmobile, you jinxed them! Up until your post they were winning
smile.gif

Peyton's unstopable but also a dweeb(in a good way)
Congrats all of'em.-uh both teams getting further than my suckass broncos that is

Now to get the Lobos to the Dance!
UNLV is up next.
NO JINX NO JINX NO JINX KNOCK ON WOOD!

Go get'em Ramon!

OK all you BD's. I know it was inevitable for you but you got your butts kicked. Keep listening to Vegas

Geaux Saints!!!

Unbelievably disappointing. You'd have thought the Colts had never played a team that actually passed a football. I hope they trade the entire fucking defense from the coach to the safeties. That was absolutely ridiculous.

My hat's off to the Saints. They came to play and play they did. Drew was on fire, I believe they would have beaten any team who stepped into the stadium against them tonight.

Thanks Phylo for an honest statement, it's hard when your team loses. Peyton is a homeboy and we all love him. But the Saints did win the game outright. And tonight on this day they were the better team.

That's football and it could have been either way. The two best teams in the NFL gave us a good football game. I would have been a humble loser had it been the other way.

I gotta tell you though forget all the Katrina BS. After 43 years it sure feels good to bring the Lombardi trophy home.

I haven't been this dissapointed watching a football game in a long time. Love the Colts, but the Saints whooped them and deserved the win. I hate it... LOL

Colts on the ground, colts on the ground
lookin like a fool cause the Saints put em down!!!!!

I was going for the Saints, Im glad they took it.

Peyton totally screwed the pooch though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dagsta</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Phylo for an honest statement, it's hard when your team loses. Peyton is a homeboy and we all love him. But the Saints did win the game outright. And tonight on this day they were the better team.

That's football and it could have been either way. The two best teams in the NFL gave us a good football game. I would have been a humble loser had it been the other way.

I gotta tell you though forget all the Katrina BS. After 43 years it sure feels good to bring the Lombardi trophy home. </div></div>

Thanks Dags. Spoken like a true gentlemen. Ive been a Colts fan since they arrived in Indy and tonite the Saints deserved every ounce of that win. Just a great Superbowl experience and my hat goes off to the Saints. I havent seen Manning self destruct like that since he first came to Indy in 98. It happens and we got next yr. Well done Saints.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not a fan of football in general but MAN, the Saints whooped the crap out of the Colt's tonight. That 2 point conversion set the pace for the rest of the game </div></div>

The 2 point conversion & the kickoff for the 2nd half. Sean Payton really laid it all on the line with unconventional calls. When they couldn't score after 1st & goal from the 2, I almost had an embolism.... I'm glad Coach Payton kept it together.

Now that the season is finally over.... What's next? Baseball cranks up in a couple months... or that car racing thing that you speak of.

Fuck Pouty Peyton (Manning). I can't stand him and his attitude. He's a good QB but he whines too much. Glad the Colts lost.

My $.02

Saints won because they pulled together like a family.
I had the pleasure of chatting with one of the D.E.s early in the season. He said that this is the first time that there were no individuals in the locker room, Only a team.
Sounds familiar.
Indiviual effort in the name of a common goal.

Go Saints
Thanks for the boost in sales.