• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Combat Medic

Cstanm70

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2013
Lenexa, KS
Just thought id brag a bit. Graduated the course yesterday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    873.3 KB · Views: 10
Congratulations, may U never have to use your skills in ....combat!

Take care of your men and they will more than take care of you......several times over. Best and worst experiences of my life and would do it all over again. Stay safe and never stop learning as advances in field medicine are always evolving.

Congratulations!
Advise... Team guys love steroid/local shot in their beat up joints. Learn the dose and technique for shoulders and knees.
Keep oral airways in your pocket.
GSW thru lower extremities ..pull them out to length 1st then pack. It hurts at first but gives great pain relief once out to length.
Zofan in pocket... People love u when you can stop their puking in the middle of nowhere
Hangovers are cured by 1L NS/ Zofran/ thiamine
You are going to love it!

Trauma1

Just remember, even when you earn the title of "doc"...

Attachments

• 1488800_1470218739860239_1743719003_n.jpg
    1488800_1470218739860239_1743719003_n.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
Congrats, and a fine looking bunch of babes you got there.

Congratulations. Your prior brothers saved this sorry old ass a coupe of times. May you be better than they were. Serve well.

Last edited:
Just thought id brag a bit. Graduated the course yesterday!

I was C company 232. Which company were you in. I graduated OCT07. Just remember when you progress through the ranks, never stop learning or furthering your education. Hopefully you won't have to see any action soon.

Doc Stull