• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Combathunting

shootrj2003

Private
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2008
NY
Is this company reliable? They have something for a good price that I want. No reason to suspect them,I just never ordered from them before.

I got the stockock bolt kits from them to fix collapsible stocks. I got them in 2 days.

Why ,is there a problem with that?if there is please,elucidate,and I’m not sure I see a time period that fits your description .Is it me your referring to? Is it him? Or are you inventing a problem?I asked a question,he answered it,I thanked him. 9:05. 9:24. 04:54 I am puzzled?

Last edited:
Why ,is there a problem with that?if there is please,elucidate,and I’m not sure I see a time period that fits your description .Is it me your referring to? Is it him? Or are you inventing a problem?I asked a question,he answered it,I thanked him. 9:05. 9:24. 04:54 I am puzzled?
Because it’s fucking annoying.

IMG_2685.jpeg

You made two identical threads less than two hours apart. Learn how to use the internet

You must be either dumb or an annoying boomer

1696855453845.png

I think your dumb ,because, you can’t, reasonably and calmly ,without getting insulting, explain what your whining about ,perhaps I’m missing some thing could be I have in the past,maybe you should have just kept your lips together and never got involved in a calm talk between your betters.
There are any number of electronic reasons why ,there were two posts on YOUR end,mine shows one post that I made,however ,to complain about it,as if I did it,just to annoy you,is immature,showing that you have not earned ANY seniority that your age might indicate,and you acted like a child who didnt get his warm milk before bedtime and had your tantrum. Go get your nappy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueoval56
I think your dumb ,because, you can’t, reasonably and calmly ,without getting insulting, explain what your whining about ,perhaps I’m missing some thing could be I have in the past,maybe you should have just kept your lips together and never got involved in a calm talk between your betters.
You got your answer in post #2. Now STFU and stop being annoying.

They have the best ncstar products , lol. I wouldn’t buy a folding stock , with a combo laser/ flashlight for the sks anywhere else

Attachments

• D979A4DB-9B29-4A94-BD6F-C00FD51E56D0.jpeg
    D979A4DB-9B29-4A94-BD6F-C00FD51E56D0.jpeg
    839.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 1259ABB5-8316-45DF-81A8-7F93D4D34193.jpeg
    1259ABB5-8316-45DF-81A8-7F93D4D34193.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
OK, thanks,they had a Mauser 98 scope rail that was reduced I think from $39.00 to $14.90, and elsewhwhere,the reg. Outlets,anywhere from $40.00 to $49.00.so worth a small risk ,it’s supposed to be here today so unless it’s made out of plastic it was a good deal.

You got your answer in post #2. Now STFU and stop being annoying.
Again the annoyance was from him not me,he could have just kept quiet about something that happens occasionally and bothered his diaper and doesn’t need you to hold his hand and support him and encourage his tirades. Since you now started with insults I’ll trade tit for tat- you stfu .

• Haha
Reactions: FredHammer
Again the annoyance was from him not me,he could have just kept quiet about something that happens occasionally and bothered his diaper and doesn’t need you to hold his hand and support him and encourage his tirades. Since you now started with insults I’ll trade tit for tat- you stfu .
I think you need a third post...

There is actually as you started two posts with the same title and question. The forum is busy so no need for two of the same posts by the same person.

If I did ,I do not / did not see it from my end and I apologize for it ,it’s use was not intentional by me ,if I initiated it ,and the responses were way out of proportion to its actual harm .I am here for one reason,calm,intelligent discourse between intelligent gun owners interested in high quality firearms marksmanship,or even any mechanism capable of projecting any thing capable of being a projectile. Including but not neccesarily limited to lead balls,pumpkins ,stones,arrows,spears,bullets ,watermelons or even energy particles, as long as it’s done intelligently,with no friendly human being or other sentient species being harmed,and done precisely,accurately with a specific target being affected.
With that said,again,I apologize,for anything I may have done ,however unintentionally,and hope we can get back to accurate projectiles.