• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Come and check us out at the Michigan Precision Rifle Steel Challenge page.

... and this has finally forced me to sign up for Facebook ;)

If I had more confidence in my precision shooting, I'd be all over it.

I don't think I will do to good but it will be fun then there is the prize table you might come out with a good one you never know.

If I had more confidence in my precision shooting, I'd be all over it.

It’s hard to grow confidence without experience and I can rest comfortably saying you will not be the only one without previous match experience... I learned a lot from last year’s match and it was my first rifle match. I walked away with personal training improvement ideas, hung out with a bunch of great guys while doing something I really enjoy and gained a couple new friends.

Give it a try.

Last edited:
In doing a little snooping it looks like Sept 19-21, but nothing official has been stated/released...

I thought this was the BWSA match? I was seeing Sep 26-28 on the BWSA page. Or is this another location?

I thought this was the BWSA match? I was seeing Sep 26-28 on the BWSA page. Or is this another location?

On BWSA calendar it shows sniper steel challenge Sept 19-21 and cowboys at play on the 27 and 28th. Per the recent post on Face book “The dates for the match are September 20-21. More details and sign up information will be in the short coming weeks.”

Hmmmm, looks like they have changed those. I had a copy of the calendar that I downloaded about a month ago showing it the following weekend. Guess I'll have to rearrange those weekends.

Yes still on.

"The dates for the match are September 20-21. More details and sign up information will be in the short coming weeks. Going to try and accommodate 40 shooters"
from facebook post

Yes still on.

"The dates for the match are September 20-21. More details and sign up information will be in the short coming weeks. Going to try and accommodate 40 shooters"
from facebook post

I read that too. But that was posted on April 21. I would like to get to know if I have a spot before I try to get my paper work to cross the boarder.
Ryan