• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Come on, do a civil war....

Well, the article contained a lot of words. But, I read it.

The goal will be to reduce the strength of the federal government and those who support it, while also intimidating minority groups and political opponents into submission.

In this early stage of civil war, extremists are trying to force the population to choose sides, in part by demonstrating to citizens that the government cannot keep them safe or provide basic necessities. The goal is to incite a broader civil war by denigrating the state and growing support for violent measures.

That said, author immediately leaps to this:

Insurgency experts wondered whether 6 January would be the beginning of such a sustained series of attacks.

However, in Portland, there were 120+ days of consecutive rioting, where a Federal Courthouse was constantly attacked and firebombed. Police precincts were barricaded, with officers inside and firebombed, where the mayor's swanky downtown apartment was sought out, windows smashed, firebombed. Or CHOP/CHAZ in Seattle, where the police precincts were firebombed, officers run out of the jurisdiction, and several blocks taken over by rioters for several weeks. Thereupon, in both cases, hapless citizens were yanked from their cars, for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and beaten to near death, rapes, and several homicides.

Yet somehow, the "journalist" never even ponders if perhaps, just maybe, either one of these cases fits the bill...warrants thought of a civil insurgency, or civil war "beginning" they are describing. Nope, because no need...."mostly peaceful," ya know.

What a fucking hack.

Well, the article contained a lot of words. But, I read it.

That said, author immediately leaps to this:

However, in Portland, there were 120+ days of consecutive rioting, where a Federal Courthouse was constantly attacked and firebombed. Police precincts were barricaded, with officers inside and firebombed, where the mayor's swanky downtown apartment was sought out, windows smashed, firebombed. Or CHOP/CHAZ in Seattle, where the police precincts were firebombed, officers run out of the jurisdiction, and several blocks taken over by rioters for several weeks. Thereupon, in both cases, hapless citizens were yanked from their cars, for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and beaten to near death, rapes, and several homicides.

Yet somehow, the "journalist" never even ponders if perhaps, just maybe, either one of these cases fits the bill...warrants thought of a civil insurgency, or civil war "beginning" they are describing. Nope, because no need...."mostly peaceful," ya know.

What a fucking hack.
A lone 17yr old kid defended himself - and you would have thought he assassinated a politician.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Will hammers be provided or do you have to bring your own ?

ZomboMeme 07112022195849.jpg

We’re meeting up at the Costco before we do the war. Bring your membership card ‘cuz we’re gonna hit all of the sample bars before hand. Can’t do a CW on an empty stomach. Make sure your ride has a handicapped placard or you have to park at the back of the lot.
I only have a Sams Club mebership. Can one of you guys bring me in as a guest?
No placard necessary. My Battle Boar goes where I go, he is also my emotional support animal. His favorite are the little frozen quiche samples.

Wait until the EPA finds we are using steel case with corrosive primers. They'll shut that shit down faster than Zelenskyy saying спасибо за деньги.

Wait until the EPA finds we are using steel case with corrosive primers. They'll shut that shit down faster than Zelenskyy saying спасибо за деньги.
This made me laugh...then it will open up the can of worms about the best way to clean. Ammonia, soap, hot water, ??? It'll become a cola flame war...Coke/Pepsi...RC?

Don’t know why. A spicy chicken biscuit is about the best medicine I know for getting the bowels to move. Can’t do a CW while ‘carrying a load…’
This guy gets it. Spicy chicken biscuit and a coffee in the morning is great

Clearly you have never lived on the edge and tried gas station sushi!
A buddy of mine years ago rolled the dice on some roach coach clam chowder one morning. Do I even need to say that he rolled snake eyes and threw up in the bathroom a few hours later?

Yup, then we have Chinese and North Korean Peace Keepers trying to keep things in order, and there's no chance of getting any Chinese food delivered to your door step because all those restaurants are now overwhelmed with new customers.

Yup, then we have Chinese and North Korean Peace Keepers trying to keep things in order, and there's no chance of getting any Chinese food delivered to your door step because all those restaurants are now overwhelmed with new customers.
Will they be wearing blue helmets?
Or red.
Asking for a friend....

• Haha
Reactions: Docsherm and Doc68
We civil warring yet......

Asking for a friend.

Doc

Will ammo be provided? because Im saving mine for special occasion like zombies or aliens or gerneral SHTF times.

and it has to match ammo. my guns are tuned and only function on very specific ammo.

Will ammo be provided? because Im saving mine for special occasion like zombies or aliens or gerneral SHTF times.

and it has to match ammo. my guns are tuned and only function on very specific ammo.
@NoDopes is supplying guns and corrosive ammo.

***Emergency Action***
The rooster crows at dawn.
Be in the place at the time with the stuff. Be ready to do the things.
***End of Transmission***

One factor that I think he overestimates is that the US military is mostly conservative.

One factor that I think he is 100% correct on is the disenfranchisement of young men.

I remember reading years ago about the cia adding something to the vaccines in 3rd world countries (Middle East) that would take the “fanaticism” out of them. Make them more subservient . Not that they would ever use it here at home. I’m Just sayin.
6F786F61-6C1D-4FCA-87BC-EC695F41A910.jpeg

I remember reading years ago about the cia adding something to the vaccines in 3rd world countries (Middle East) that would take the “fanaticism” out of them. Make them more subservient . Not that they would ever use it here at home. I’m Just sayin.
View attachment 8111109
More circus, bread and games.

A lone 17yr old kid defended himself - and you would have thought he assassinated a politician.

That little 1991 honorary LAPD bastard was full of courage and single handedly ended the 2020 riots.

The Police Chiefs from coast to coast were jealous of him. They were too afraid to lose their jobs if they enforced the law. Instead they listened to their leftist Mayor's. Cowards.

He also reminded us of how great 5.56mm is.

Reactions: BCP
I accept your terms.
Skanks...ehh, I've done my share over the years.
But meth, nope, that shit is made with "Drano" (look it up).....gimme some fine Peruvian flake, the shit that shines pink and blue in the light.
Or, no fuckin deal.

Is this event gonna be catered, or do I need to pack my own pogie bait? Is there an open bar?

• Haha
Reactions: Dot3
Is this event gonna be catered, or do I need to pack my own pogie bait? Is there an open bar?
Sneak some “provisions” in your pack. Remember the Boy Scout motto, be prepared

I haven’t seen the actual invitation, but I assume it’s gonna be BYO-Everything…