• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Commemorative Hitch Cover Fronts

Received, and it's NICE. I'll be proud to display it, especially knowing every little bit will help the families of these 2 fallen heroes.

I got just the emblem. I decided to hang it in my man room as a proud center piece of the room!

Really glad you guys are digging the covers. We are just about completely sold out of them. I think we might have one left. Looking forward to making the donation hopefully next week as the culminating process for all the work that went into them!

Thanks Again!
-Big Dog Steel

DONATIONS WERE MADE DIRECTLY TO THE FAMILY TRUSTS ON 04/10/2013. For anyone interested in seeing the donation receipts please email [email protected].

Thank You to all who participated and showed their support!

Also, just a heads up I may have one or two of these left in stock. There were two covers with blemishes that are going back to powder coat this week. If interested please email me.