• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Communist Democrat's police, aka FBI, raid the home of pro constitution mom who protested at school board meeting

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
This mom has been very active and leading the fight in calling out communists in school board meetings while promoting the constitution and American values.

Her home was raided while she was home schooling her kids, her daughter manhandled and she was taken outside and handcuffed. Her computer and phone were seized, because of reasons.

She is obviously a domestic terrorist.

I keep waiting for them to show up and shoot my dog. What worries me is I work a lot and wife often mans the fort by herself with the kids. Theres no doubt if somebody kicks our door in she’d come out blazing and she’s as good as dead in that scenario. It’s a shame that’s even part of my daily mental calculus.

Funny where were all the “good cops” to put a stop to this? they all must have been at the doughnut shop I guess………..
Worried about losing their jobs, just like everyone who took a Covid jab against their will. Of course I’m not defending. It’s been a smart strategy though. Teach people to envy and live above their means. Make debt servitude a societal norm to encourage just such a way of living. Threaten their utter ruin if they don’t obey or step out of line. I’ve heard a dozen nurses say, “ I don’t want to take it, but I can’t lose my job”. Several of these are advance practice nurses who make six figure salaries mind you. This is one way a very few people can control a very large number of people. It’s an oldie, but apparently a goodie.