• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Companies with good customer service

SanPatHogger

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2020
I didn't see this anywhere else so I'll start a new thread.
And I did not know where else to put it so.... Bear pit

A year or so ago I bought an AR9 80% lower from 80percentarms
It sat around quite a while before I got around to working on it and put it together.
After it is together and working and adjusted right, the mags fall out when pulled on and twisted or after a shot or two is fired.
Took a little investigating but it ends up the mag catch is polymer and the shape of the finger that actually hooks on the magazine is slightly off.
I contacted them and was told thay an aftermarket probably won't fit, but they will send an aluminum one for free to fix it. My wife had just ordered the aluminum one before they had responded to me. They say they are going to refund her credit card, the mag catch is on them.
I put it in last night, Mags are tight now.
The best thank you I can give it to let people know they are good to deal with.

Reactions: Snaz
seekins,euro optic,camera land,sg ammo,ammo shop,KY gun,norma shooting. there are more that i can't remember-add later.
now,this one will bring some howls for a lot of reasons but-amazon. yes,they are woke,in bed with the chinese and part of the great reset. unfortunately they have stuff in music; movies; books; household and though i can't understand it,firearms stuff of good quality that just isn't available locally,with good prices. as far as CS goes,any problem is immediately,no BS, dealt with by 1 call (to india),of course. deliveries are light speed for most things. if they left anti gun and went to selling guns & ammo,a lot of outfits would be hurt bad. they don't need those as thheir profits are beyond belief. i'm not sure why their business model is so consumer friendly since they have little competetion in many market niches.

Vortex, Primary Arms, Euro Optic, Camera land, mile High, MPA

Doc

Adam&Eve

There’s a thread like this somewhere but I can’t remember the title or isn’t link it too.

Vortex
Leupold
EuroOptic
Dillon
AR15Discount
Believe it or not Amazon.
About 6-7 years ago I bought a Weaver Tactical scope off amazon and tracking showed it going back and forth from Denver to KC about 10 times (I live between them) so I called Amazon to see if they could fix it.
They said F it and just sent me another, when they finally both arrived they just said 'keep it, it's not worth sending back' (wtf, it was about $700-800 at the time!).
So yea, I got 2 x Weaver Tactical scopes for the price of one. Damn fine scope too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jgunner
Crimson trace - I bought some long discontinued laser grips for my MK40 off eBay, they didn't have the battery covers. I called crimson trace to see about buying them, they dug through every technicians box until they found what is probably the last set of NOS covers in existence, then mailed them to me for free.

Defiance Machine.

Absolutely fucking stellar customer service.

They may have the best out of any company I have ever dealt with.

Optics- Vortex is #1, Leupold a distant #2, Sig a more distant #3
Gun bits- XLR, Atlas, Seekins
Soft goods- Kifaru
Reloading-RCBS and Sierra

Area419
Dillon
Mighty Armory
Burris
Weibad

Adam&Eve

There’s a thread like this somewhere but I can’t remember the title or isn’t link it too.
We know you really meant Adam and Steve but were to shy to admit it.

I have had consistently fantastic customer service from:
  1. Bighorn/Zermatt
  2. Southern Precision Rifles
  3. Hide PX sellers
  4. ZCO
  5. Terminus Actions
  6. Dillon
I am sure I am forgetting plenty of other vendors.

Lock Stock & Barrel out of Simi Valley California

Burris

Lock Stock & Barrel out of Simi Valley California

Burris
There is a Lock Stock and Barrel that specializes in brokering antique and modern hand-made muzzle-loading guns... if it's the same one, they have amazing caplocks and flintlocks that come for sale. If it's 'not' the same one.... well their shop is amazing.

Sirhr

There is a Lock Stock and Barrel that specializes in brokering antique and modern hand-made muzzle-loading guns... if it's the same one, they have amazing caplocks and flintlocks that come for sale. If it's 'not' the same one.... well their shop is amazing.

Sirhr
Not sure if its the same one, could be. They buy a lot of estates and broker them.