• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Compass lake engineering 17.9" SPR barrel.

I had CLE build me a bull barrel upper about 10 years ago. I wanted a space gun. It was expensive, but one of the most accurate rifles I own. They were good to deal with. Shipped rather quickly. They build uppers for the high power crowd at that time. I would not hesitate to deal with them again.

Have had several (3-4) ar barrels from CLE, first class work,first class people. Will add that CLE chamber (all mine are) is smaller based and tighter, need to size specifically for. The wylde would be better general purpose.

Just got almost this exact (bead blasted finish) barrel for my build about a week ago. Haven't taken it out yet, but I can say that the fit and finish were excellent.

I'll update with a range report if you are interested. Hope to get out early next week to test it out.

First custom AR bbl I bought ('95 or '96) came from Frank White at CLE. Never had anything but the highest regard for he & his wife Theresa, and for the products they turn out.

Just got almost this exact (bead blasted finish) barrel for my build about a week ago. Haven't taken it out yet, but I can say that the fit and finish were excellent.

I'll update with a range report if you are interested. Hope to get out early next week to test it out.

Yes please! I'm definitely interested in a range report!

http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...ake-spun-kriegers.html?highlight=Compass+lake

I'll avoid CLE. Lots of complaints that quality is no longer what it used to be. Chamber issues, gas port issues, etc. I'll just go straight to Krieger if I want one. Look at Rainier arms, WOA, and Saturn barrels too.

I read the entire thread.

There wasn't much in there that seemed to indicate that CLE was the problem. And besides this, I'm not planning on using a krieger barrel.

The good experiences with CLE far outweigh the negative ones.