• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

competition in missouri

Re: competition in missouri

Big Piney Sportsmans Club in Houston Missouri has matches pretty frequently, google the name and check out the website. I need to check out the schedule myself and see if I can make the next comp.

Where in Missouri do you reside?

Branden

im in salisbury its by moberly i shoot 200rds a night with a marlin 25n bolt gun with a 3x9x32 and shoot hole for hole a 50yrds and can shoot inch group at 100
so i want to shoot a match and see what i can do in it, and i have a savage trr-sr on the way im going to murder it out when i get it

im 25 ive been shooting for 10 years love guns i have a 416barret i shoot 1000yrds with just thught shooting 22matches would be fun and something to get the kids in to im thinking of getting that savage trrsr or the savage fv-sr but the fv has 5inch shorter barrel but if these match are only at 50yrds that wouldnt matter the long barrel will just help for shooting longer yrds right

Lotta Inbreeding in them parts ?
picard-facepalm2.jpg