• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Complete 6mm Fat Rat Upper

Blazin

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2008
Maryland
**Please see revised post below**

6mm Fat Rat complete upper. Barrel was turned and fluted by Accurate and Reliable Rifles. I planned to shoot this in PRS, but ended up going back to USPSA. I have 421 rounds on the barrel and can share load data. Shoots lights out with Sierra 107’s and Berger 105 Hybrids.

Features:
Vltor upper receiver
Heavy 20” 1/8 match fluted (fluted under handguard too) stainless barrel with integrated brake
Wojtek adjustable gas block
Complete BCG with Les Baer match bolt; bolt carrier bearing surfaces have been polished
Mega Arms handguard (very stiff)

ftzoRGU.jpg

SIeglAN.jpg

0oKjd1T.jpg

aYTLQHZ.jpg

jipHkC2.jpg

RclMvBb.jpg

Nxl4uo1.jpg

BPFGhnO.jpg

Last edited:
By lights out I mean I had 0.6 MOA groups at 100 yards. Never got to shoot groups at distance.

Decided to part it and keep receiver and handguard.

6mm Fat Rat package. Includes barrel, bolt, adjustable gas block and Hornady die set.
The barrel is a heavy 20” 1/8 match fluted (fluted under handguard too) stainless barrel with brake. It’s a Wilson barrel and was turned and fluted by Lee Wells of Accurate and Reliable Rifles. I have 421 rounds on the barrel and my best loads are below. Barrel weighs 50 oz and uses an .875” gas block. Wojtek 0.875” adjustable gas block and bolt included as well as Hornady Custom micrometer die set.

$350 shipped. PayPal F&F or Venmo. No trades.

Sierra 107 loaded to 2.295” and pushed by 30.1 grs of Varget. Lapua brass. CCI 450. 2750 fps and 0.5-0.6 MOA.
Berger 88 loaded to 2.295” and pushed by 30.0 grs of Varget. Lapua brass. CCI 450. No velocities, but it shot 0.5 MOA.

eIOM1Wd.jpg

IKPfuJ2.jpg

tFsgNU0.jpg

YtoJLLC.jpg

9q3IRAB.jpg

Ever get the barrel/dies sold? I know its a long shot but id be interested.

What velocity was this set up getting?

Yup, sold it all to a friend. 20" barrel and I was pushing 107 SMKs to 2750.

That's impressive. I've contacted accurate and reliable and my message was returned, on Christmas Day none the less, and I'll order a 24 or 26" ... just thought I'd help someone on here out if they were still sitting on one.

Thanks for the reply!

Reactions: Blazin