• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Comrade Nadler make a poop on tv?

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 *deep inhale* AAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2D686746-7D14-444C-9A56-F520A4A7D7D4.gif

Reactions: acudaowner
This is why we're doomed --these people just die in office. It's not just about the shitting, the guy looks like he needs to be retired and playing with grandkids or some shit, maybe shitting in an appropriate bed pan in assisted living. Pelosi is half dead. One just DID die in office. Another two wanna be president. Again. One bitch just wouldn't take no for an answer and stunk up three elections. They won't step down for the good of the country. If they need to be TOLD to do it, then obviously something is wrong with our system and way of doing things, ie, our government is fucking broken and apparently there is no fix or restart button...

It appears it'll burn before a fix or reboot can happen.

Anybody else still care what new paperwork demanding you do some new shit coming out of DC?

He's definitely got the poopy pants! Term limits and serious campaign finance reform are the answers, unfortunately nobody is going to vote themselves out of job. Our founding fathers were true visionary's and got so many things right, but unfortunately when the average life expectancy in the late 1700's is 35 to 40 years old, nobody could have predicted that we would have congressmen serving for nearly 60 years.

The Loxs and cream cheese just hit the shute and slid right out , we all laugh because of our stupidity that we allow these half dead morons to run our lives. It is funny though I'm laughing my ass off that Jerry the Jew shit his pants live on TV :ROFLMAO::poop::ROFLMAO::poop:

I don't know, maybe. May also be that his body is failing him and that is all the expediency he can muster. I've seen more than one old man that can barely muster a shuffle. Old, fat, and broken. Possibly poopy...

Problem is Fat Jerry's ass was so big that it was able keep his 6" diameter colon shut back in the day. Now Fat Jerry lost all that weight and now his skinny ass is no match for that 6" diameter colon of his. As you watched him fight in vein to clamp up and squeeze his ass he had no chance of stopping that shit. At least someone is shitting on Washington !!
jerry jew.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote