• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Configuring Ballistic FTE??

Pete E

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 2, 2004
North Wales, UK
After following the recommendations on here, I've got my Ipod Touch and just finished downloading Ballistic FTE onto it..

I've figured out how to set the various Units in imperial or metric, but I am struggling with regards configuring the rest of it, particularly the settings relating to the weather conditions ect.

Does anybody know for an online instructions with regards this?

Regards,

Peter

Re: Configuring Ballistic FTE??

You should be able to go to "Zero Atmosphere" or "Current Atmoshere", set "enable atmosphere" to on, and then click on target on the right upper corner. The program will then check you local weather, and upload data.

Here is a link to website:
http://ballistic.zdziarski.com/

Hope that helps.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vkc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The program will then check your local weather, and upload data.</div></div>

You can only do this with the iPhone, because the iPod does not have a GPS built into it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vkc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should be able to go to "Zero Atmosphere" or "Current Atmoshere", set "enable atmosphere" to on, and then click on target on the right upper corner. The program will then check you local weather, and upload data.</div></div>

I am trying to puzzle out how to configure this so I input my own weather data derived from a Kestrel???

Under the atmospheric conditions heading on the main page click on "current atmposphere"

It goes to an atmosphere screen. Click on "Enable Atmosphere" and it will allow you to put in your Kestrel readings.

I am not sure of the "pressure is absolute" setting, but I leave it off and have had no issues.

madd0c

Gents,

Thanks for that...I shall have a look this evening and see if I can figure it out..

Regards,

Peter