• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Congratulation on your new President Joe Biden

Don't get your hopes up too much.
I would wager 1 maybe 2 years before he has to step down for medical reasons and Kamala or whoever is the VP at the time becomes president.
I give that senile old fuck less than 6 months before Obamer starts calling the shots through Kameltoe.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
You know that feeling you get when you are about to make a dick move and you change your mind?

Guess not.

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
Sweden and Denmark have highest rates of sexual harassment in Europe

Unsure how Denmark and Sweden’s issues with crime; and yes they are not a perfect garden of eden but also not like they don’t have one of the highest standards of living in the world, will be able to make the feeling of what USA is going through now any better?

kinda surprised you quoted a Saudi newspaper; no judgment just didn’t see that so well played

• Haha
Reactions: Eostech
Unsure how Denmark and Sweden’s issues with crime; and yes they are not a perfect garden of eden but also not like they don’t have one of the highest standards of living in the world, will be able to make the feeling of what USA is going through now any better?

kinda surprised you quoted a Saudi newspaper; no judgment just didn’t see that so well played
what do you know about the kingdom, or anything else for that matter?
do you know what notable royal from the kingdom was killed in a helicopter "accident" in the fall of 2017 and why that matters?
do you know why war against isis in syria ended so quickly?

Obama, Biden, Clinton, McCain, Kerry and Brennan literally armed terrorists in Syria, causing the deaths of over a million Syrians, and the rape, torture and murder of countless Christians and other religious minorities.

Well at least the women of denmark can rest in comfort knowing that they will at least be raped in a nice house instead of a shitty one.

Hey OP, did you know that a Pterodactyl's penis could extend up to four feet, enabling it to mate while in flight?

That's still a smaller dick than you are for making a thread like this.
Pics, or it didn't happen.

and her rapist will go home to an equally nice apartment provided by the government, and might not even have to go to work the next day.
And let's not forget to point out that the Women will then be called racist for reporting it to the police

what do you know about the kingdom, or anything else for that matter?
do you know what notable royal from the kingdom was killed in a helicopter "accident" in the fall of 2017 and why that matters?
do you know why war against isis in syria ended so quickly?

Obama, Biden, Clinton, McCain, Kerry and Brennan literally armed terrorists in Syria, causing the deaths of over a million Syrians, and the rape, torture and murder of countless Christians and other religious minorities.

to late and to many beers to follow any of that :LOL:

Well at least the women of denmark can rest in comfort knowing that they will at least be raped in a nice house instead of a shitty one.

guess it’s a reason why the have implemented one of Europe’s most restrictive immigration regulations... anyhow, don’t really see the relevance between the issues in the US election and the situation in Denmark but hey, that just me.

guess it’s a reason why the have implemented one of Europe’s most restrictive immigration regulations... anyhow, don’t really see the relevance between the issues in the US election and the situation in Denmark but hey, that just me.
We are just reminding euro cucks that they shouldn't throw stones when they live in a 3rd world country

to late and to many beers to follow any of that :LOL:

That wouldn't take much.

i must say though, i did enjoy carlsberg elephant when i lived overseas.

And let's not forget to point out that the Women will then be called racist for reporting it to the police
they put one in jail, perhaps because there were no male witnesses to testify for her, like sharia demands?

let me know when i go to a forum full of danes and talk shit about denmark and their rape problem, and post offensive pictures.
somebody should stop me if i do that and let me know what an asshole i'm being.

/too late?

Toughened up guys; a simple pointing out the complexity of ww1 should not be a point sending you all lashing out in all directions.

focus: situation as is is fucked up then what are next step to work against fix.
you have two very important Senator election coming up in January that will be essential; that’s should be focus Nr ono.

Toughened up guys; a simple pointing out the complexity of ww1 should not be a point sending you all lashing out in all directions.

focus: situation as is is fucked up then what are next step to work against fix.
you have two very important Senator election coming up in January that will be essential; that’s should be focus Nr ono.
true, but you picked the point to argue in favor of the OP for some reason. you could have said nothing.

plz-stop-post.jpg

true, but you picked the point to argue in favor of the OP for some reason. you could have said nothing.

plz-stop-post.jpg

nope, just interested in history and observed a very common misunderstanding of the situation in Europe during a complex time period.

feel free to bashing OP as much as you like

Reactions: Blutroop
nope, just interested in history and observed a very common misunderstanding of the situation in Europe during a complex time period.

feel free to bashing OP as much as you like
thank you.
i am not sure the experts and historians have a great understanding of the time period, much like many bible scholars have no idea what was really in the original texts that make up our modern bible (or don't appear in it). who really won? i am not sure anymore.

as we can see, election winners are not chosen by the votes, they are chosen by the people that count them.
this is the biggest awakening, and why democrats can control cities for decades while they do nothing for the people that live there.

Well, then you enter the realm of “what if’s “ within history; who knows. But a Historian would make the argument that 1) Germany was not the main starter of WW1; the actually got surprised that Austria-Hungary chose to declare war against Serbia. Serbia was allied with Russia who also was in alliance with France. Great Britain didn’t not have any skin in the game other than they had a alliance with Belgium and guaranteed their independence. So Denmark didn’t not factor into the equation.

now, I am not Danish but in general they do have some of Europ
Technically correct.
As seen in history, if a tyrant is unchecked they'll continue.
Some of the things I'll imply without using 300 words.
Glad we fixed that.

R

Again, what so called power do the people have? We vote or war, you think they care about protests?
If those are the only options you see then you need to get one of those big boxes of crayons in your toolbox to doodle with.

The real problem is how do you arrange and organize anything while potentially every communication is monitored by crime organizations that have enough immunity to survive spying on A American president without so much as a slap on the hand (at least in 4 years).

Smoke signals?

If those are the only options you see then you need to get one of those big boxes of crayons in your toolbox to doodle with.

The real problem is how do you arrange and organize anything while potentially every communication is monitored by crime organizations that have enough immunity to survive spying on A American president without so much as a slap on the hand (at least in 4 years).

Smoke signals?
i got this baofeng radio. :ROFLMAO:

on a more serious note, liberals are trying to remove the ability to service the repeaters.
they don't want communication that they can't control.

God Save the King- RIP Trump.

It's a done deal now. Wait for the next opportunity. I'm tired now and living one Life at a time. Trump sucked - Biden sucks. Big. Fucking. Deal.

Move along. We got work to do for food and health insurance. Get on with it.

VooDoo

on a more serious note, liberals are trying to remove the ability to service the repeaters.

Repeaters are good and all, but I would say it somewhat goes against the whole idea if you have to rely on someone else's equipment being up and running.

• Love
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Repeaters are good and all, but I would say it somewhat goes against the whole idea if you have to rely on someone else's equipment being up and running.
if you don't have a 200' tower in your backyard, you can't talk to anyone very far away.
of course i only have radios for short range communication in emergencies, within the tiny range of the radio itself.

if you don't have a 200' tower in your backyard, you can't talk to anyone very far away.
of course i only have radios for short range communication in emergencies, within the tiny range of the radio itself.

Upgrade to General or above and get some better equipment.
Easily setup to run well in a vehicle
Can also do backpack carried, pretty portable if you don't mind spending a couple minutes to do a quick setup.

Reactions: Crang

Just so that you are aware, the OP has a history of shitposting like this. The backblast is to be expected.

Make sure you don't try to go all Robin Hood for a shitbird.

Reactions: gunman_7
Fuck th
Why are y’all entertaining comments from a dude that lives in a country with less people than NYC?

Better watch out OP...we might decide that you have oil and take all of 1.5 hours to run through your land. 😂
Fuck that! If we start drilling again, it better be over here, momma needs some new tires for her excursion!😁

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
Wife?! Wtf, I thought that was a woman. She spells Kristian with a K, that’s how women spell it, are you sure he’s not a she because it’s comments sound like they came straight out of a vagina.
Well......the comments do come out of a vagina. As far as the rest, don't know, don't care.

Yes, and I as well as others will closely follow for the next two months. If SCOTUS does nothing and Trump doesn't concede then what? Again, our power is in our vote and we did that.

Our only power in voting comes with a legitimate vote. Checks and balances are being removed.

Reactions: Yasherka

Smoke signals?
☝ Nail - Hammer..............The real danger most don't seem to be fully aware of!
If shit really ever started coming off the rails there is no platform I'm aware of were speech is truly free & private. Freedom loving patriots have been completely outflanked in this regard.

A baofeng ain't going to cut it.

Reactions: Blutroop
I wish some of y'all shared the same fighting spirit our president has and not give up. Biden and his walking STD factory VP are not my boss. The first thing to being a sheep is giving up.

'We all know why Joe Biden is rushing to falsely pose as the winner, and why his media allies are trying so hard to help him: they don't want the truth to be exposed. The simple fact is this election is far from over. Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any of the highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or states where our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could determine the ultimate victor. In Pennsylvania, for example, our legal observers were not permitted meaningful access to watch the counting process. Legal votes decide who is president, not the news media.

'Beginning Monday, our campaign will start prosecuting our case in court to ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated. The American People are entitled to an honest election: that means counting all legal ballots, and not counting any illegal ballots. This is the only way to ensure the public has full confidence in our election. It remains shocking that the Biden campaign refuses to agree with this basic principle and wants ballots counted even if they are fraudulent, manufactured, or cast by ineligible or deceased voters. Only a party engaged in wrongdoing would unlawfully keep observers out of the count room – and then fight in court to block their access.

'So what is Biden hiding? I will not rest until the American People have the honest vote count they deserve and that Democracy demands.'
Agree, so he can claim to be president and when SCOTUS says...ehhh, not so fast you cheese brain, there will be riots and cities burning, then they'll blame that on Trump and get in after all. Brilliant.

☝ Nail - Hammer..............The real danger most don't seem to be fully aware of!
If shit really ever started coming off the rails there is no platform I'm aware of were speech is truly free & private. Freedom loving patriots have been completely outflanked in this regard.

A baofeng ain't going to cut it.
That's why a LOT of people went to HAM. Not me mind you; but I have a few friends that did a long time ago (obama). Granted, HAM can be jammed, but not effectively for the entire country without jamming all other stuff THEY need.