• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Conspiracy funology… Denver @DIA

Story is there was so much poisonous garbage buried just off the end of the runway at Stapleton they were afraid a crash would expose them.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash and JIMB3AM
A few decades ago, when flying wasn’t like supermax, I was walking through the Denver airport about as drunk as Ted Kennedy and those fucking paintings damn near sobered me up. Thought I had an early onset of the DTs.

Heard about all kind of crazy shit there. From far right and far left to outer fn space. Would like to hear from someone locally to area.

Story is there was so much poisonous garbage buried just off the end of the runway at Stapleton they were afraid a crash would expose them.
That wouldn’t surprise considering all of the insane testing the AF was doing in the 50’s and 60’s….

Reactions: lash and Maggot
A few decades ago, when flying wasn’t like supermax, I was walking through the Denver airport about as drunk as Ted Kennedy and those fucking paintings damn near sobered me up. Thought I had an early onset of the DTs.
That art work is slightly twisted there…

^^^^^^Still got the shovel, too?

:cool: Great movie. Actually, dozers and scrapers and blades .. Oh My!

Those have gone elsewhere as have I.

As points of interest it's about the same distance off of one of DIA's runways as it was off Stapletons. Sized concrete rubble from Stapeltons demolished runways was hauled in and used as one of the cover layers to prevent burrowing creatures from digging into the cell.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Reactions: NoDopes
I Can't explain the Satanic choice of artwork and sculpture, But as far as any airport having Underground Network of Tunnel with miles of fiber optics. Even the shitty little Portland OR. PDX here, has underground tunnels, miles of fiber optics Com., security, mechanics, listening devises ..etc. all built down under it.
It's DHS job to spend as many Billions-$$$$ of dollars every year as possible . ( internet sarcasm ) ---> It's for public safety.

Last edited:
Currently sitting in the Centurion Lounge at DIA. No lizard people spotted yet. But not underground either, soooo...
1694742075737.png

WTF does it say on the bottom left and right?

R
Couldnt get a clear enough resolution to read it, but rainbow nazis says a lot.
from another site it looks like its the artists name....Tanguma

Last edited:
Video above stated murals have been taken down and are in "storage". Also stated that the writing in lower right is a poem by the artist. Didn't give the text of poem.