• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Movie Theater Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura

Krav69

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2007
Man, what a disappointing show. I've watched the first two episodes and essentially learned nothing other than Jesse Ventura has a huge ego, is extremely paranoid, and thinks that he has the intellectual capacity to win a persuasive argument by raising his voice constantly. I didn't follow his governorship in Minnesota, but if this is what he offered his elective public, then they must have made a large mistake.

Don't waste your time with this one. Unless you like watching a pathetic, broken down, mentally worn down and paranoid has-been like Jesse Ventura (who by-the-way, is a former Navy SEAL, as we're reminded every 5 minutes).

With any luck, this show will be mercy flushed and be as successful as a Detroit native trying to find a job.

Re: Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura

He is worse when he drinks.

Jesse deservedly managed to get his hummingbird ass knocked out several years ago at a certain event when he refused to shut his crocodile yap. The ass-whoopin' was personally obliged by a well-travelled & respected Texas gentleman. One punch and O'l Jesse took a nice little nap. It has become folklore in some circles.

Unfortunately, Jesse's ego doesn't allow him to learn from these incidents in life which is ironic considering he claims he doesn't have enough time to bleed.

Agreed not very interesting and no BIG SECRETS revealed. Question the guy who knocked him out was he a regular guy or another celebrity?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Krav69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, what a disappointing show. I've watched the first two episodes and essentially learned nothing other than Jesse Ventura has a huge ego, is extremely paranoid, and thinks that he has the intellectual capacity to win a persuasive argument by raising his voice constantly. I didn't follow his governorship in Minnesota, but if this is what he offered his elective public, then they must have made a large mistake.

Don't waste your time with this one. Unless you like watching a pathetic, broken down, mentally worn down and paranoid has-been like Jesse Ventura (who by-the-way, is a former Navy SEAL, as we're reminded every 5 minutes).

With any luck, this show will be mercy flushed and be as successful as a Detroit native trying to find a job.

</div></div> I actually learned alot about HAARP on the first episode.Nothing new on 911. I think its a lot easier for me to believe cave dwellers pulled it off rather than a false flag attack to destroy our freedoms.

Gunrunner, thank you for posting that article. Someone has some investigating to do, for sure. I've always got the sense that he was some sorta bullshit artist.

Or maybe it was the pink boa he wore while wrestling that has made me suspicious all these years.

I'll continue to watch the show, but just to see how many people ignore a "Navy SEAL" and won't allow him into restricted areas.

Can't wait to see how well this "Navy SEAL" is treated when he shows up at Area 51. I'm sure the guards there will be impressed and let him right in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: prisonplanet</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Krav69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, what a disappointing show. I've watched the first two episodes and essentially learned nothing other than Jesse Ventura has a huge ego, is extremely paranoid, and thinks that he has the intellectual capacity to win a persuasive argument by raising his voice constantly. I didn't follow his governorship in Minnesota, but if this is what he offered his elective public, then they must have made a large mistake.

</div></div> I actually learned alot about HAARP on the first episode.Nothing new on 911. I think its a lot easier for me to believe cave dwellers pulled it off rather than a false flag attack to destroy our freedoms. </div></div>

Your conditioning must be complete.

jesse-ventura-8x10.jpg
WB8460.jpg

He is a liberal and he likes to dress up.

actually I thought this show as pretty lame until I saw the underground bases episode. In this adventure with the govenor, apparently there is a underground bunker under the entire new Dever airport. the footage and information about that site in particular was extremely convincing to me something is going on there besides departing flights.

the more episodes come out , the more plausible some of these theories are.

To say we Minnesotans made a mistake in electing this idiot is an understatement. He campaigned hard as a Libertarian but as soon as he got into office he was as liberal as any democrat we've ever seen. He wore out his welcome very quickly and didn't even bother trying to get re-elected - he would have been crushed.

Haven't seen the show yet, but will check it out if I happen to catch it.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: a-hull</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i think the half bald pony tail tops it off nicely,
come on man your bald let it go. </div></div>

Nothing says cool like a skulett. its the mullet for bald guys. ha hah ahahah

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scrap</div><div class="ubbcode-body">actually I thought this show as pretty lame until I saw the underground bases episode. In this adventure with the govenor, apparently there is a underground bunker under the entire new Dever airport. the footage and information about that site in particular was extremely convincing to me something is going on there besides departing flights.

the more episodes come out , the more plausible some of these theories are. </div></div>

I've worked in those bunkers (Not that one specifically but in California and Minnesota). I was an MOS of 33S (Graduated Ft Devens in 1984) through 1986 - look that up if in doubt (E/W Intercept systems repairman). I chose to go back to active duty vs the reserves as I was too gung ho for my own good. I left MI and went to Alaska in late 1986.

Those bases are either civilian or military and not really open for discussion - they are legitimate however, and there are more than one in the country.

There are places in this country where signals bounce down from other places in the world and those bunkers are strategically placed.

Nuff said..

Now, Jesse and SEAL - I'm believing after that read that he was a UDT, and as said quite noble, but whether he was in the action, not my problem, but claiming to BE a SEAL - not good.

The article pointed out that the SEAL teams said he was not on the team, even if he did transfer nobody knew of it.

Still, this is hollywood and he's making money, and he is a down to earth guy - so it's good cheap entertainment.

HAARP- I've been there, it's down south in Alaska, it is what it is said to be - basically they heat up the ionosphere and bounce an ELF signal through the earth to a submarine - that was the premise of it, and while the ionosphere is heated you can do magic with commo signals - as well as read the aurora borealis etc - it's not a huge secret...

Now about the global warming theory - that was fascinating but far fetched..

yeah this show pretty much sucks ,,watched 2 episodes ,and thats it for that show

The info is actually pretty good. It's not a secret that the Bilderberg's exist or that underground bases exist. The more we learn about global warming, the more we realize it's a fraud. But the extra info you get from the show about these things is pretty good. That being said, if there was a "secret informant" that told Jesse that the world actually was flat, he would jump all over it. I only watch it for the facts, not for entertainment. And definitely not for the unbelievably ugly female staff, whoof. Who knocked him out?

its good entertainment. and if I can pull only one fact from each episode as legitimate, then I can say I learned something.

As far as conspiracies go however, if the govt is hiding something I want to know, however small it is.

I want tv and internet to expose info so I give the show a thumbs up

I love this show, especially the Manchurian candidate episode with the guy in the van.

I have a list of things for Jesse to investigate, but I can't say without a movie check first to cover my ass.