• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Continued Balkanization of the USA

Democrats were the reason voter privacy was made so important.
They have great form bulling anyone who didn't vote the way the Democrat party bosses wanted.
They had great form and still do, trying to fire or run folks out of business for not voting for the party boss.

Nothing changes....

Welcome to TrumpVoterList.org. We’ve created this organization to ensure that those responsible for the election of Donald Trump can never threaten our nation and our freedom again. We’re building a list of known Trump voters to be submitted to public officials willing to take action. Join us in ensuring freedom always rings!
The insanity of the left knows no bounds.

There are a lot of ways to sow paranoia, distrust, fear, confusion, and fragmentation within an organization that is already as highly volatile as a flask filled with 95% sodium hypochlorite solution...

"Lists" and hotlines featuring public tips is one of them. Deepfakes and hacking for more advanced level players...

Reactions: Greg Langelius *

trumpvoterlist.org​

Updated 4 days ago
refresh

Domain Information

Domain:

trumpvoterlist.org

Registrar:

NameCheap, Inc.

Registered On:

2021-01-12

Expires On:

2022-01-12

Updated On:

2021-02-18

serverTransferProhibited

Name Servers:

dell.ns.cloudflare.com
trevor.ns.cloudflare.com

Registrant Contact

Organization:

WhoisGuard, Inc.

State:

Panama

PA

Raw Whois Data

Domain Name: TRUMPVOTERLIST.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D402200000015696502-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2021-02-18T15:51:34Z
Creation Date: 2021-01-12T17:41:09Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2022-01-12T17:41:09Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
email
@namecheap.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller:
Domain Status: serverTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#serverTransferProhibited
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Country: PA
Name Server: DELL.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: TREVOR.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form https://www.icann.org/wicf/)
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2021-02-18T16:20:04Z <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Last edited:
Somebody please hack into that fucking site and unmask ownership. The rest will take care of itself.

It will be a damn shame when it is revealed one day that every high ranking leftist professor, CEO, politician, and entertainment mogul had secretly donated huge amounts of money to the Trump campaign...

Tsk, tsk... Leftists are so sneaky, aren't they? *anime eyes, shakes head*

Who you vote for is no one's business and the privacy of the poll is accepted as a public right.

I did not vote for Trump. But this is wrong, this is public persecution in the same vein of Marcarthyism.

For the creators of that website to hide behind anonymity while literally provoking physical, social, psychological and economic attack on others is fundamentally hypocritical and immoral.

That's the registrar.

The domain's owners are hiding behind WhoisGuard which is a proxy for registrants. They need to be unmasked.
Educate me, I'm only IT enough to half ass my way through Ubuntu and the telephone switch terminal at my old company 😁
Let's start our own website...

View attachment 7563821
As the thread title states, its gonna help futher the split, but IMO we are past the point of no return already, and need less "comrades" in the states

Last edited:
How bizarre... :unsure:....I like they way the website states that they are "patriots and people of color"... "keeping America honest"....morons want to hold those responsible for electing Trump, they'll need a list that will hold about 60-70 million names I reckon...they waited to come out of the woodwork to start such nonsense so as to be afforded some sort of legitimacy (no doubt as they see it..) and protection. Then a name pops up on "the list" and it's a relative of theirs......:ROFLMAO:....and to the (late) point of the FNG...they've been promoting & provoking physical, social, psychological and economic attack on all of us who DID vote for Trump since his inauguration. I would say that for the most part, Trump supporters took it on the chin and showed their true mettle despite these pinheads and their fruitcake views. Meh....let them play their games.....I offer this to those so called "patriots and people of color"...

Wonder when they are going to want to put a yellow star on your ID.

As the thread title states, its gonna help futher the split, but IMO we are past the point of no return already, and need less "comrades" in the states
It's FSA to NWO, they're no longer subversive about it...

I'm done with being the gentleman about everything. You threaten my civil liberties endued by my Creator and the gloves are off, full stop.

Wonder when they are going to want to put a yellow star on your ID.

I don't think they understand who they're fucking with. Anyone with the right knowledge, right connections, or right amount of cash/bitcoin can pull the curtain away from their registrant proxy.

Looks like they got bombarded with people posting Peeelosi....

UPDATE: We’ve added filters to stop the names of prominent Democratic officials and contributors from being added, including a MASSIVE wordlist of misspellings and closely related names. We’ve also implemented a filter for vulgar, offensive, or insensitive words to keep these from being added to our database. Thanks!

Your Name *

That's the registrar.

The domain's owners are hiding behind WhoisGuard which is a proxy for registrants. They need to be unmasked.
So it's not the Panamanians who're behind this? Disappointing. I figured they were gonna start forming Dignity Battalions again and go around bashing people with baseball bats and such like they did back in '89...

Just because it appears to be pro Trump doesn’t mean it isn’t some left wing trying to compile the names of Trump voters. There is a lot of deceit and misinformation these days.

Looks like they got bombarded with people posting Peeelosi....

UPDATE: We’ve added filters to stop the names of prominent Democratic officials and contributors from being added, including a MASSIVE wordlist of misspellings and closely related names. We’ve also implemented a filter for vulgar, offensive, or insensitive words to keep these from being added to our database. Thanks!

Your Name *

They're no fun. Guess Richard's out for Harambi are next.

Or your liberal neighbor....like one of mine who says COTUS is malleable and can be suspended in times of COVID.

Reactions: BLEE and Romeo458
Sorry, I won't participate. Who knows the true intentions of something like this? I'm sorry but anyone who added their name and information deserves what you get. Don't be dumb people. Sometime a cigar ISN'T just a cigar.

I did my part and filled it out.

Your Name: Joe Biden
Please Type NA if you don't wish to disclose your own name.
Your Email [email protected]
Who Would You Like To See The List Released To?
  • Public Officials
  • Public Officials and Law Enforcement
  • The Public
Your Relationship to the Trump Voter *
  • Acquaintance
Name of Trump Voter *
First: Joe
Last: Biden

Reactions: Romeo458
Sorry, I won't participate. Who knows the true intentions of something like this? I'm sorry but anyone who added their name and information deserves what you get. Don't be dumb people. Sometime a cigar ISN'T just a cigar.
Holy shit, IT'S NOT A PRO TRUMP WEBSITE

It's a place for libtards to snitch on their pro-Trump neighbors/coworkers/relatives

trumpvoterlist.org​

Updated 4 days ago
refresh

Domain Information

Domain:

trumpvoterlist.org

Registrar:

NameCheap, Inc.

Registered On:

2021-01-12

Expires On:

2022-01-12

Updated On:

2021-02-18

serverTransferProhibited

Name Servers:

dell.ns.cloudflare.com
trevor.ns.cloudflare.com

Registrant Contact

Organization:

WhoisGuard, Inc.

State:

Panama

PA

Raw Whois Data

Domain Name: TRUMPVOTERLIST.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D402200000015696502-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2021-02-18T15:51:34Z
Creation Date: 2021-01-12T17:41:09Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2022-01-12T17:41:09Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
email
@namecheap.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller:
Domain Status: serverTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#serverTransferProhibited
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Country: PA
Name Server: DELL.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: TREVOR.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form https://www.icann.org/wicf/)
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2021-02-18T16:20:04Z <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Please help me understand what I’m looking at?

The site is registered with a domain privacy service out of Panama to hide who owns it. They are also paying for Cloudflare DDOS protection to ensure it stays online.

It appears to mme that some one is 'taking names' in order to set up a future

Kristallnacht - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristallnacht
Kristallnacht
(German pronunciation: [kʁɪsˈtalnaχt] ()) or the Night of Broken Glass, also called the November Pogrom(s) (German: Novemberpogrome, pronounced [noˈvɛm.bɐ.poˌɡʁoːmə] ()), was a pogrom against Jews carried out by SA paramilitary forces and civilians throughout Nazi Germany on 9–10 November 1938.

It appears to mme that some one is 'taking names' in order to set up a future

Kristallnacht - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristallnacht
Kristallnacht
(German pronunciation: [kʁɪsˈtalnaχt] ()) or the Night of Broken Glass, also called the November Pogrom(s) (German: Novemberpogrome, pronounced [noˈvɛm.bɐ.poˌɡʁoːmə] ()), was a pogrom against Jews carried out by SA paramilitary forces and civilians throughout Nazi Germany on 9–10 November 1938.

I so wish a motherfucker would. He's gonna fuck around and then find out

Reactions: Maggot
Liberals have created a data base for anti Trumpers to inter Trump supporters names and information. So that “no one will get away with voting for him”.

Reactions: Maggot
The site is registered with a domain privacy service out of Panama to hide who owns it. They are also paying for Cloudflare DDOS protection to ensure it stays online.

That was my question. I saw the “Panama” part. Dint really understand anything else. Shit is wild.

How could you really know who’s behind it? Would you have to be the person who owns the servers?

Again, not a computer master.

Who you vote for is no one's business and the privacy of the poll is accepted as a public right.

I did not vote for Trump. But this is wrong, this is public persecution in the same vein of Marcarthyism.

For the creators of that website to hide behind anonymity while literally provoking physical, social, psychological and economic attack on others is fundamentally hypocritical and immoral.
Well Hi Jimmy, why not introduce yourself

Fuck Off Snowflake

Attachments

• 6B292970-80F0-4E8D-9628-300F93DA4EE4.png
    6B292970-80F0-4E8D-9628-300F93DA4EE4.png
    236.7 KB · Views: 71