• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Cool bullet video

Re: Cool bullet video

hmm thats weird, not sure i believe what im seeing, the bullet tip didnt look expanded at all. kinda think on ice it would be I may be wrong.

That's pretty cool. The first thing I wonder is how in the world does the bullet retain its shape??? Physics of Ice and lead mixed with velocity.

Mythbusters actually tested, and confirmed this. Although, it was funny that they had to go to Minnesota to test it out to get it to work because their lab testing wouldn't work.

Branden

Magic bullets
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Short-bus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mythbusters actually tested, and confirmed this. Although, it was funny that they had to go to Minnesota to test it out to get it to work because their lab testing wouldn't work.

Branden</div></div>

The combination of ice, temp and distance to magnetic north maybe?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Short-bus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mythbusters actually tested, and confirmed this. </div></div>

Yep, right here:

Mythbusters Youtube