• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Cool videos on how Nightforce scopes are made

Re: Cool videos on how Nightforce scopes are made

cool video, I wish they went through each step of making one

Thanks for the video it cool to see some of the testing @ the factory. I love NF scopes they are some "bad ass glass".

thanks for sharing. Very interesting to watch the sausage being made.

Anyone browse around on the rest of that site? Those guys sure are proud of their product. I imagine its top shelf stuff, but damn.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308 5R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone browse around on the rest of that site? Those guys sure are proud of their product. I imagine its top shelf stuff, but damn. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TravisB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought the same thing. Those prices are strong.</div></div>

I agree!

Now you know why they cost what they do... you pay for performance. Nice videos.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now you know why they cost what they do... you pay for performance. Nice videos. </div></div>

+1
smile.gif

They are very well made and reliable. I would recommend them without hesitation.