• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coolest piece of kit lately?

Yep. Collars fit over the ocular bell, the camera goes over the collar. The collar adapts the camera to the scope physically and prevents scratching of the scope. If you record directly to the SD in the camera, then no stills. If you stream to your phone then you can snap stills too.
This is sounding better and better, I will definitely have to look into this, where did you purchase yours, direct or is there a dealer here in the US?

Yes^^^ The Piet recoil trigger is slick!

But my RRS tripod w/Anvil Ballhead is my best, coolest and most used piece of kit that I have.
Plus one for the anvil/RRS. that, Zeiss Rangefinding binoculars , thermal, and 6.5 cm are the most game changing shooting accessories I have bought

I cant live without this red dot arrangement any more.

I see guys all the time playing with the zoom adjustment to find the target, but with the red dot placed here I never have to.

I can see the red dot with my left eye while looking through the scope with my right eye.

I normally shoot the whole match at 20 power.

I've seen some guys with the red dot on the top scope ring but then you have to chicken neck it up and down to find the target. But positioned here, it's just where it naturally should be.

If there is any downside, it makes the rifle wider so you need a large case. It would also interfere with some data cards guys like to put on the left side.

Here it is on my 22.

RedDot.jpg

Here it is on my Defiance.
It is clear of the Burris level BTW.
Defiance.jpg

Last edited:
I cant live without this red dot arrangement any more.

I see guys all the time playing with the zoom adjustment to find the target, but with the red dot placed here I never have to.

I can see the red dot with my left eye while looking through the scope with my right eye.

I normally shoot the whole match at 20 power.

I've seen some guys with the red dot on the top scope ring but then you have to chicken neck it up and down to find the target. But positioned here, it's just where it naturally should be.

If there is any downside, it makes the rifle wider so you need a large case. It would also interfere with some data cards guys like to put on the left side.

Here it is on my 22.

View attachment 7275851

Here it is on my Defiance.
It is clear of the Burris level BTW.
View attachment 7275858
What clamp are you suing to hold it there?

I've been looking for a good North American version, but so far all I've been able to find is from Ebay out of China.

For how it's being used, it's acceptably functional even if it's not the greatest quality.

It would be nice if someone would make a version for this purpose with a precise height adjustment shim pack to compensate for the spacing between a persons eyes.

Here's an example of the scope clamp pic rail.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ohhunt-25-...934990?hash=item5941da9b4e:g:8twAAOSw1kxeEu-I

Here's an example of the pic rail riser block.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vector-Optics-Low-Medium-High-Profile-0-5-0-83-1-Inch-Picatinny-Riser-Mount/132632017602?_trkparms=ispr=1&hash=item1ee17bfac2:m:mqys3oq_Ie8bcwZolcfQD-Q&enc=AQAEAAACUBPxNw+Vj6nta7CKEs3N0qV9mHiROG+hjsF411Kt9d18kDKTifxHdHQ6afbNfzhq+SVgtVmYGxjanxKPwN1+8vKYfcMC5dDDpAgQ/9fOe6ztTShaUq9+HbbMLis4Xi2JD+9zKADfjazvw/z/kP+v/zfAtjrghi/hjvpSnQ7N0oAFMVwc+LX4elymigEX+dGEVezpKDIqQFcfCjU3HSCHur1DSuOsCT84jf2ayHa208/zOIbrzXGBUnnA4pCLg8ejO2LZuan+vg0zw+s0UwQGvnsM0czGeah/s+YNLAqZfChvp/roeeE1+BvNQzYChr9E/MGqa++2ZNOCPO2i1J5syUxuB0XLtmhYu5+pawZ1/RnvUSgCk+FI0WQ5LZl8nMTp5juWmyylVFJ4k1OUs++5tWYZJgHEkvjpXJkEvL7ZBJWdpp+uGfXe+aND3829yAzOxaV+bvwztIneJqfNm+TKDKJuHmLvGvUI48lOGjPOddPMZ1D2NpytDMQYID0IypZEu6y5UQMvty1yW9kyCLuW8Fq3QuBGAtc1bxA14RlawOAdLuYn1M9wslDFlGOSxeZ/1kKTC2HUEQ+rGhaOoULA+TG/BzdaZWgYyPPrHl4GyP05VRRYRY1rcBiBRlbZi2A8Ma0uVbqVKN4LGrQnQwE2sSz0eXzSVz7lwuP4WsAeXduE+jIXFZa0Yt1XmUqVj4swkiMlM066SrSqO8qlzI4SrYpofpAlvwJYWQrtAgD0TGjWk3E19Km5d2xaKOvd554CD0WGB6eZgJrFsZzNQj4GqWo=&checksum=1326320176021beb9f8689e244c9bd1a7a91d3d2dc8c

Burris makes a Fast Fire Riser Plate, but they are hard to find. These fit between the red dot and the base for the red dot.

The problem with these are finding the right screw, which they don't bother to supply with the spacer plate. I went to two different industrial fastener stores and they couldn't find a thread match.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/prod..._optics_410355_speedbead_1_8_mount_riser.html

Last edited:
I’ve used the Granafors Bruks. The Karesuando is a bit finer at the edge so it does cutting more easily. The ergos are super similar to my hands. The Bruks feels more robust if that makes sense.

Can I have it?

• Haha
Reactions: Genin
This past weekend I went out to do some Load Dev with some new gear, the new March 5-42x56 HM scope, the new LabRadar, the new Precision Underground 3D ELR bag and a bunch of TS rounds from McCourt @FCS. The weather was supposed to be "nice" for Colorado - sunny with a high of 50*, but the sun only appeared briefly early in the morning and was never to be seen since and I don't think temps ever got close to 50, by the end of the day I was shivering so much I was worried it would throw off my groups, nevertheless, I had a great time with the equipment and everything worked like a charm. LabRadar initially wasn't picking anything up, but I bumped sensitivity from Level 4 down to Level 1 (no one else was at the range) and it picked up every shot without a hitch. I will have to play with sensitivity a bit more when other shooters are around, but I also bought the motion sensor which should also help in those situations. Normally I like to shoot prone and not from the bench; however, it was extremely wet and muddy out and I decided I'd rather stay clean than setup all my gear on the ground. Oh, not shown in the pic cause it was on my other rifle I was doing LD for was the Ckye-pod, I absolutely love this bipod as I find it much more versatile than the others (Atlas and Harris).

20200314_New_Gear_Load_Dev_001.jpg

20200314_New_Gear_Load_Dev_003.jpg

My targets seen in the upper left corner of the LabRadar at 300 yards
20200314_New_Gear_Load_Dev_004.jpg