• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cops Tackle Father After Tranny Raped Daughter At School

Pear of anguish goes in the mouth.
The butt stuff is your imagination, so make of that what you will. :ROFLMAO:

So they made a phallic objet to stick into gay peoples mouths, yeah that’s super straight

Butt yeah, church was always been into kinky butt holes snuff stuff. This one goes in the guys butt (seeing a theme) and tears it open.

2-5-538x240.jpg

This one the super straight puritans grab the person dick and stick it in here to hurt them, personally I don’t like handling other mens dicks, but 🤷‍♂️

2c7beda15544e894b9d9f5972f46e4fae18c0326.jpg

And the pear, yeah pretty gay as the super straight big church men couldn’t help stick it up other mens butts too

1280px-Muzeum_Ziemi_Lubuskiej_-_Muzeum_Tortur_-_Gruszka.JPG

The pear was variously applied to the mouth, rectum, or vagina, being inserted into the orifice and then slowly expanded to mutilate and destroy, typically causing fatal internal bleeding

But being a closet homo in the church those days, I could see how those people could get all mentally fucked up and make and do this kind of stuff.

Personally I’d just chop their head off and be done with it, or these days shoot them, or maybe feed them to the poor

Why do groups so against gay stuff spend so much time inventing things to put in peoples butts?
I guess you don’t understand that the Pear was also inserted into the mouth and expanded until it broke the jaw and bones in the skull. You also seem to be missing the fact that the pear was used on male and female regardless of sexual preference. You seem to be a little fixated on homosexuality.

Reactions: jb0311 and Eostech
This one the super straight puritans grab the person dick and stick it in here to hurt them, personally I don’t like handling other mens dicks, but 🤷‍♂️

Looks like a anti-cheat device.
Hilarious post btw and I not going to argue the existence of ancient closet homos.

Reactions: TurboTrout
Fucking idiot should know better than to complain. He should be celebrating the fact that his daughter is no longer a virgin and throw a party. The new normal is here. Now you either get on board or get run over.
You can't blame the police for their actions. They were protecting the health of those in attendance. That man was clearly threatening everyone there by not wearing a mask. That's attempted murder!!

Nice to see the police and prosecutors attacking anyone who complains about their daughter being raped.

I guess if you don't agree with perverts raping your daughter, the police will be happy to attack you and physically assault you and then file a bunch of false charges against you and then of course their evil buddies in the "legal" system will be happy to really stick it to you.

I kind of have an idea what proper justice would be for those police and that DA and the evil bastards running the school would be, but folks wouldn't be happy if I said it.
Don’t forget everyone involved in not expelling the freak for his first rape.

Folks been saying that since ruby ridge

But they are too fat and too lazy and have it too good. Which in all is a fair excuse
Oh really ?

AB35B8FA-8DF5-4B6B-8D8F-DEA1B9DC7D53.jpeg

tbis book is full of examples of people having enough of mini dicatators tyrants and their enforcers

6E4901A2-1420-4A7A-BBD3-76BF9C9B5A23.png

People kill deserving or undeserving people depending on your POV all the time. But unlike school shootings and other violent crime .gov doesn’t want copy cats so there is very little reporting on it. Like the notorious divorce judge the guy shot through his office window from the roof a adjoining business.

Father was upset but he wasn't capable of administrating the justice that is due since he opted for the public out burst. The school board is guilty of providing the opportunity for the rapist to attack the man's daughter so they would be able to be woke for political views. Then they protected the rapist and provided him with a second opportunity to attack another victim. If you can live with the guilt then you accept that your daughter was raped and go on with your life, most people can't do anything more then to live within the legal system.
Too bad there wasn't a godfather the dad could have called on for justice for the system ruining his daughter.

1634130447167.png

Are people fucking cheering because tranny got away with it? I can’t hear any of the Audio except some of the guy at the end saying he gives up...WTF?

Fox business just ran the story this morning.

So my solution would be to arrange for the tranny to complete its transformation in the most painful manner possible, like letting a hog gobble it off???

They moved him to another school two miles away, where he raped another girl.
I'm not going to ask what the diversity level is of the tranny but does he/she always come in first in the Girl's 100m Dash?

So they made a phallic objet to stick into gay peoples mouths, yeah that’s super straight

Butt yeah, church was always been into kinky butt holes snuff stuff. This one goes in the guys butt (seeing a theme) and tears it open.

2-5-538x240.jpg

And the pear, yeah pretty gay as the super straight big church men couldn’t help stick it up other mens butts too

1280px-Muzeum_Ziemi_Lubuskiej_-_Muzeum_Tortur_-_Gruszka.JPG

The pear was variously applied to the mouth, rectum, or vagina, being inserted into the orifice and then slowly expanded to mutilate and destroy, typically causing fatal internal bleeding

But being a closet homo in the church those days, I could see how those people could get all mentally fucked up and make and do this kind of stuff.

Personally I’d just chop their head off and be done with it, or these days shoot them, or maybe feed them to the poo

Father is suing the school so money will offset his daughters rape ???? Does he know if he wins that the taxpayers and himself are the ones who pay the judgement with their tax dollars ? School boards members know this and why they aren't afraid to do what they do when being woke with your children's lives in the balance.

Reactions: BurtG and Bender
Father is suing the school so money will offset his daughters rape ???? Does he know if he wins that the taxpayers and himself are the ones who pay the judgement with their tax dollars ? School boards members know this and why they aren't afraid to do what they do when being woke with your children's lives in the balance.
They aren’t afraid because parents are afraid to deal with them intimately, like they should.

There's no way to 'correct' the current corrupt public education system. It's no accident it is corrupt.

Mothers that stand up and voice their grievances at school board meetings are no longer concerned mothers, they are now domestic terrorists.

This is worth a watch:

There's no way to 'correct' the current corrupt public education system. It's no accident it is corrupt.

Mothers that stand up and voice their grievances at school board meetings are no longer concerned mothers, they are now domestic terrorists.

This is worth a watch:

If police honestly thought they might not make it home every night, not just the drama queen gum flapping they do now, this would happen a whole lot less.

This type of thing is why I know police are lying drama queens, they know damn well they are super safe and have a cushy job where the public treats them with kid gloves.

This is worth a watch:

Ephesians 5:25

not gonna ever happen around some parts.

and cops wonder why we simply don't care about them any longer
The fat endomorphs or the skinny geeks in high school that never participated in sports or had any girlfriends were the ones that always did ride-alongs and were there when popular kids got pulled over.

They somehow figured giving someone a ticket made up for being a disgusting loser.

Last edited:
Bullshit, glad it later got to the cops
The cops were called the day it happened and locked him up. They let him out pending DNA from the rape kit into another school and he molested another girl there in that bathroom.

This actually sucks, is the school trying to cover up the incident?
Not just that one. Watch the first ten minutes of the video I already posted. They are not reporting sexual assault to the school Statistics even if people are charged by police. You are more likely to be molested at school than by a priest being catholic.

Reactions: RUTGERS95