• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coronavirus Delta Variant

Many companies that are now implementing RTO (Return to Office) plans are REQUIRING that you be vaccinated. You are not allowed back if you cannot PROVE that you are vaccinated. Proof must be provided in the form of
  1. Photo of your vaccination card that is put into your file through ADP or other application like Workday
  2. A digital vaccination certificate like the ones used if you are a CA resident
  3. Letter from a health provider that attests to your vaccination
If you falsify documents, you are terminated.

All of the social media and broadcast coercion that is going on is something that many will overlook. Losing your job in the midst of this, is something that will push most over the edge to comply. I am amazed that this type of tactic is either legal or constitutional. Forcing someone to reveal details of their health history violates HIPPA but then again, I am not an attorney so I may be incorrect
Good workers are very hard to find (and retain) right now. I predict this will be an opportunity for some employers to use this to an advantage.

"We are hiring, no vax, no problem".

Good workers are very hard to find (and retain) right now. I predict this will be an opportunity for some employers to use this to an advantage.

This is the perfect time for some unscheduled compensation re-negotiations as well.

I wish you were right but that is not what I am seeing.

Mind you that I am not talking about small shops. I am talking about large companies that employ thousands of people. The large aerospace companies are close to doing the same things or risk losing DOD contracts...

SUCKS

I actually believed people would be allowed to return and be forced to wear a mask if they had not received the vaccine. I should have known better

Reactions: rubiconrob

These always make me laugh. Just once if like a member of the MSM to put them on the spot the the before and after videos. They believe in nothing, just money and power. They say whatever gets them the most of each at a given moment in time.

If you dont want it, dont get it.

I'm sure it will all work out in the end.

Reactions: Bucket

Local health regulators will fine companies that do that...it's already happened with masks and distancing

Do you noticed around the mid 2000s when a lot of the drug commercials started talking about "managing conditions" that no one had ever heard about?

Not curing illness. Managing conditions.

I noticed
And also in the 90’s when everyone that had aids, died of aids, up until super mega rich magic Johnson got the aids, and then poof, breakthrough in aids research, he’s the healthiest fattest motherfucker I ever seen with a 100% fatality rate disease! It’s all a fuckin scam!

I have a vaccine for you.

Interested?
I'm in Louisiana. A married couple from my church have covid and they've both been vaccinated. I'll pass on the useless vaccine that is just as likely to kill me as the illness.

Don't pay it

The only way out of this is through massive disobedience, and then some.
Will send the police in to arrest you and take you into custody, has already happened numerous times. They then bury you in court and you lose your business.

Now, there's a big push for the vax, due to hospitals filling up with plan D. Welllll, I know someone that broke her femur after a fall out hiking (in her 70's), hospital didn't have any regular rooms, so, she got put in a I.C.U. room (I.C.U. only had two beds left and no covid patients). She asked the nurse, why no rooms, covid? Nurse told her... "No, that people that put-off surgeries, due to covid, had decided to get their issues taken care of, so, rooms/hospital was pretty full at this time and has been this way for almost three months".
Which brings me to my point. Is the msm showing old film clips of the hospitals being full, when this plandemic first started? Or....... Mac:unsure:

Step 4 will be reciprocal
images.jpeg

I wish you were right but that is not what I am seeing.

Mind you that I am not talking about small shops. I am talking about large companies that employ thousands of people. The large aerospace companies are close to doing the same things or risk losing DOD contracts...

SUCKS

I actually believed people would be allowed to return and be forced to wear a mask if they had not received the vaccine. I should have known better
Correct. Companies that do the .gov contracts are gonna have it written in to have the Vax compliant be mandatory and to compete in the bidding process.

Now, there's a big push for the vax, due to hospitals filling up with plan D. Welllll, I know someone that broke her femur after a fall out hiking (in her 70's), hospital didn't have any regular rooms, so, she got put in a I.C.U. room (I.C.U. only had two beds left and no covid patients). She asked the nurse, why no rooms, covid? Nurse told her... "No, that people that put-off surgeries, due to covid, had decided to get their issues taken care of, so, rooms/hospital was pretty full at this time and has been this way for almost three months".
Which brings me to my point. Is the msm showing old film clips of the hospitals being full, when this plandemic first started? Or....... Mac:unsure:
Problem is the whole "ICU is filled with covid patients" saying, because most hospitals only have maybe 20-30 ICU beds, so that's really not many beds.

Smaller hospitals may only have 5-10 beds. Some dont have any at all because they cant handle severe cases.

Doc

Don't tell them to stay home until the case is severe. Treat them early with one of the many safe effective treatments that are being suppressed in favor of an experimental "vaccine." I bet we stop seeing many COVID cases making it to the ICU. Also stop with the PCR tests, and fake death reporting so we aren't pulling every cold, cough, and sniffle in calling it COVID. 1200 Flu deaths, and people want to explain it away due to masks. Man, if they would have just used any ole cloth mask in 1918...... :unsure: 🤷‍♂️

Problem is the whole "ICU is filled with covid patients" saying, because most hospitals only have maybe 20-30 ICU beds, so that's really not many beds.

Smaller hospitals may only have 5-10 beds. Some dont have any at all because they cant handle severe cases.

Doc
I forgot to mention, she went in last week.
This was a small city hosp.. Like a city with a pop. Of just under 25k.
You just don't know what to believe anymore. Mac

I forgot to mention, she went in last week.
This was a small city hosp.. Like a city with a pop. Of just under 25k.
You just don't know what to believe anymore. Mac
Most likely 5-10 beds if that for that size of a population.

Doc

Reactions: 10ring'r
There is this then:
Yeah ok but that makes no sense. Because then what you have left are people who are of independent mind and spirit. Whos going to lead that motley band? 99 million people with a bad attitude is no small issue. Not to mention they would all have to work in government to keep to country going and there would be no producers. These little memes of false facts wear me out sometimes.

I think how each state is handeling this is going to play a big role in how a lot of this stuff pans out nationally.

DeSantis here in FL has done what I consider to be a great job at creating common sense policies. He nullified any fines or pending litigation against anyone who recieved them during the initial lockdowns. He lifted all lock downs and mask mandates once the evidence suggested they didnt work. He made vaccine passports illegal, forced cruise ships to take unvaccinated passengers. He cut the unemployment benefits to get people back to work and so much more....

What is the result? Everybody and their brother wants to move to FL. The housing market has gone absoluetly nuts. People in the financial sector are asking for transfers to FL in record numbers. No lock downs, no masks, delta varient or not. And despite having some of the oldest people in the country here, FL has done a pretty good job at keeping the death tolls low.

People are leaving the cities and liberal havens for more freedom, and it doesnt appear that they plan on going back. So now FL is taking the tax base away from many of these other states. Eventually they will need to make a decision. Do they want to continue losing their tax base and top earners to more free states? Because if they keep this up, they will.

Now I hear besides the extreme D variant,, there's Havana.
Next Zulu Dawn variant.
Nothing but sheep.
Glad I'm not one.

Just a Lone Wolf

Just yesterday, at my workplace, we got the email stating the .gov is 100% requiring vaccination compliance for all who are on ground where I am. If you don't have it, and don't get it by a certain date, you're being sent home.

So, basically the .gov is forcing private companies to fire employees who don't want to take an experimental composition of chemicals into their body.

Last edited:
Yeah guys here are like "they can't do that"

Me: "Well, it's the Feds, so they'll do it regardless of the ethical concerns, and will continue to do it until the courts rule against them like with Anthrax."

It's completely wrong, and immoral, but as we know, governments don't exactly have a moral/ethical compass.

Reactions: Tokay444
The Nuremberg Code

Code1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.

Reactions: Tokay444
Yeah guys here are like "they can't do that"

Me: "Well, it's the Feds, so they'll do it regardless of the ethical concerns, and will continue to do it until the courts rule against them like with Anthrax."

It's completely wrong, and immoral, but as we know, governments don't exactly have a moral/ethical compass.

Unlike lots of my coworkers who have a difficult time for some reason, I know who/what pays my employer to pay me.

One myth that's certainly busted is that the vaccine will immunize you from COVID

I hope pelosi catches it and dies in record time

@OldSalty2 the only 'baiting going around here is all the folks in a circle strokin' each other because they think they're smarter than the average bear avoiding the obvious trans gene therapy shot the global new order is deploying for population control.

Trump/JFKJr 2021!

I see that you received The Wack-Job Glossary and Common Phrase Manual. Spot-on integration.

What do you mean draw the line? There shouldn't be any line to draw it's not like this is polio or ebola.

ITs not like there aren't safe, FDA approved drugs, that are effective treatments. Everything coming out is showing the experimental "vaccine" is not as protective as they say. Everything coming out is also showing it causing more injuries and deaths than they are letting on. We haven't even gotten a chance to see long term side effects.

If you decide not to show up to your job and fulfill your employers requirements in said job, and then can't afford to eat or keep a roof over your head when you're fired is that being free from duress?

If you're afraid of covid and the Government pays you to stay home to reduce the probability you'll take up space in a hospital bed is that coercion?
It's a good thing I have zero debt and a substantial sum of investments then.

Reactions: eddie102870