• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coronavirus Delta Variant

Just to add from KZP's link.

1627084880541.png

Great my workplace is mandating weekly cv19 tests🤬 anyone with a law degree know how I can legally avoid this shit? I’m not keen on a stick being driven up my nose🤬 this country is lost, Americans are spineless jellyfish, wimps now, pathetic slaves to msm and treasonous politicians. Fuck all these assholes!

Get others to join you in saying Fuck No!!
Great my workplace is mandating weekly cv19 tests🤬 anyone with a law degree know how I can legally avoid this shit? I’m not keen on a stick being driven up my nose🤬 this country is lost, Americans are spineless jellyfish, wimps now, pathetic slaves to msm and treasonous politicians. Fuck all these assholes!
Power in numbers

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Except… you don't want to get vaccinated you're fired. You don't want to get vaccinated can't go to the bank you don't want to get vaccinated can't go to the grocery store... Not America

Last edited:
Simple observation and a question. No allergies in the summer. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Fuck everyday its whole new world to some people.

Around here, allergies are a real bitch in the spring (LOLZ everything) and fall (mostly ragweed), but symptoms are modest in the summer. Don't know why that's all that controversial 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Gtscotty
I'm still confused.
🤔

Why do the vaccinated fear the unvaccinated, aren't they all...like, vaccinated?

Yeah, but?
That's exactly what keeps going on in my head as well. If they are all safe in their righteous vaccinated condition why do they GAF what I do? They should all be happy and smug contemplating how all us Trumpers and conspiracy theorists are just vying for Darwin awards. My wife and I had it, recovered from it (no hospitalization) we have antibodies so why should I rush for this experimental vaccine? When it's fully approved I'll think some more on the subject, until then just leave me the fuck alone.

Great my workplace is mandating weekly cv19 tests🤬 anyone with a law degree know how I can legally avoid this shit? I’m not keen on a stick being driven up my nose🤬
Get others to join you in saying Fuck No!!

Power in numbers
Oh I’d like to, however there’s only 2-3 others besides me that see through this load of cv19 bullshit and are opposed to it, everyone else seems to be good obedient little sheep. This kind of shit is grinding to the metal, and seems like more in France, FRANCE 🏳️🏳️🏳️ For fucks sake is more willing to fight off these tyrannical govnt over reaches. Americans largely are just baaa baaa baaaing along, eating grass as the wolves circle them.

Houston nurses vs memorial I believe. Then there is a case with a college... There's another case with regular business where the ruling was basically businesses have a right to determine their work requirements… forget who is involved in that.
"Last weekend, U.S. District Court Judge Lynn Hughes dismissed the federal lawsuit saying plaintiffs had not been coerced by their private employer and had the choice to “simply…work somewhere else.”

IF you don't want to be part of a medical experiment, you need to find someplace to work. Yea sure thats not being coerced. What kind of country do we live in if your employer can't fire you for refusing to be part of a medical experiment? This is total lunacy.

Coerce - Persuade (an unwilling person) to do something by using force or threats.

"Last weekend, U.S. District Court Judge Lynn Hughes dismissed the federal lawsuit saying plaintiffs had not been coerced by their private employer and had the choice to “simply…work somewhere else.”

IF you don't want to be part of a medical experiment, you need to find someplace to work. Yea sure thats not being coerced. What kind of country do we live in if your employer can't fire you for refusing to be part of a medical experiment? This is total lunacy.

Coerce - Persuade (an unwilling person) to do something by using force or threats.
The judge along with the hospital admin needs to be arrested, this is nazi level shit. Hell a lot of people need to be arrested for this nazi shit

Around here, allergies are a real bitch in the spring (LOLZ everything) and fall (mostly ragweed), but symptoms are modest in the summer. Don't know why that's all that controversial 🤷‍♂️
I did not say "controversial," I said it was total bullshit. Why don't you post where you read that the unusually large number of mildly sick people can't be explained away by allergies because its summer? Or where you read there are unusually large numbers of mildly sick people with no explanation? Or did you come up with those on your own?

I did not say "controversial," I said it was total bullshit. Why don't you post where you read that the unusually large number of mildly sick people can't be explained away by allergies because its summer? Or where you read there are unusually large numbers of mildly sick people with no explanation? Or did you come up with those on your own?

Briefly thought about a thoughtful response, remembered who's on the other side of this conversation, decided to take my time elsewhere :ROFLMAO:

Because they're still blooming plants in the summer that cause some people to have allergy issues.

Briefly thought about a thoughtful response, remembered who's on the other side of this conversation, decided to take my time elsewhere :ROFLMAO:
Oh now, just admit your statement was total bullshit, and you just made it up. We know how you are.

to

Here's a link with some information on rejecting forced "vaccine" shot by an employer.
Maybe it'll help you with the problem.
21 US 360 is the code for emergency use authorization. Someone said that it prohibited forced vaccination. It's a place to start?
Good luck to anyone in the situation

Reactions: SilentStalkr
It’s heading that way.
One partial way around this is doing many of our transactions (banks and purchases) over the net.

Regarding work, every man must make his own decision and face the circumstances that either path bring because no one else is going to live it for him.

I can't believe we aren't talking more about ivermectin given the amount of data out there. The standards of safety being installed around ivermectin are higher than the vaccines which is just blatantly unscientific.

View attachment 7673129

Agreed, although I know but dislike the reasons it's a non-starter. If you want more info on Ivermectin you can find it here: https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/

I took Ivermectin when I supposedly had It back in June. Sense of smell and taste came back the and the headache subsided the same day I started taking Ivermectin. I was still sick as a dog for another 5 days from the sinus infection I had that the first quack Dr. I went to refused to treat..

If anyone wants a state-by-state list of Dr.s that are willing to prescribe Ivermectin, I can post it.

Reactions: crackerbrown
We are mandated , or were unless at 70% vaccinated rate etc... but yes it is legal to do just like a TB test, etc... I asked and had a many trainings on it with legal experts. Total BS.

Like I posted earlier we are dealing with more Civid outbreaks, funny part is, they are all vaccinated ha ha ha .

Since my vaccine I can't run worth a damn, my heart gets all out of wack! Pisses me off!!!

Hmmmmmm... I guess DOJ opinions are now the "Law of the Land"...... ?

Federal law does not prohibit public agencies and private businesses from requiring COVID-19 vaccines that are under emergency use authorization, the Department of Justice concluded in an opinion.

Three major government entities – the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, California and New York City – said Monday they would require some or all of their government employees to get vaccinated or be tested weekly. The vaccines are still awaiting full approval from the Food and Drug Administration.

Hmmmmmm... I guess DOJ opinions are now the "Law of the Land"...... ?

Federal law does not prohibit public agencies and private businesses from requiring COVID-19 vaccines that are under emergency use authorization, the Department of Justice concluded in an opinion.

Three major government entities – the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, California and New York City – said Monday they would require some or all of their government employees to get vaccinated or be tested weekly. The vaccines are still awaiting full approval from the Food and Drug Administration.

My employer will not be mandating vaccinations, for now, but will be making it very uncomfortable for non-vaxed people. They have also very publicly jumped on board with the BLM crowd and woke-ism bs. Employees have mandatory diversity equity and inclusion goals they are required to meet each year; apparently that garbage is just as important as work. Frankly, I'm tired of kow towing to such garbage.

If this trend goes unchecked, I see a societal split, along obvious lines, in our future. Vaxed and non-vaxed businesses, schools. Maybe we'll see neighborhoods or even states segregated.

could you get thrown into jail and be non-vaxed?:unsure: Could you not be allowed into court?

I must go ask the local illegal gardener how he fared...

Highly recommend watching the snippet from Ben Shapiro's show today. He decimates the fucking narrative around the government's current involvement in, what can easily be argued, is no longer a pandemic requiring gov intervention.

Also slams the door on the "red state, GOP Death cult" being the primary vector of spread. Far left leaning organizations and institutions in LA, NYC, CHI-Town and other blue big cities have significantly low vaccination rates.