• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Corruption In Dolton, IL

Corruption? In Hellinois?!

1707785314025.gif

Reactions: BScore
They are getting what they voted for, what seems to be the problem? Is it because she is spending more on her self than they are? Laughing.
The community had a decent budget surplus when she stepped into office, now they're in the hole and running full speed for broke. Her campaign was all a lie to get in the seat. She has the local police dept. in her back pocket. I caught this story a month or two ago. Supposedly the "Female Bush Inspectors" are looking into her, but nothing has come of it yet. Why the community hasn't removed her yet is beyond me. This is Blazing Saddles level of silly-ness. But, what else do you expect from Chicago.

Reactions: BScore and Bender

LOL she falls back on “we’re the same and there’s no way I would ever do you all wrong like that.” Sharing the same skin color doesn’t mean shit. It’s obvious she DGAF about her constituents or their wellbeing and even still, judging from the clips she’s still fooling some of them. Greed is a helluva drug.

Reactions: theLBC and BScore
They're getting what someone's claiming they voted for.
The Chicago machine in action is all that is. I grew up in N/W Indiana in the 50's-60's and still remember "The Machines" traits & ability's. They got it started in Gary Indiana, but after the right people were found dead it stopped. "The machine" packed up and never came back. Sometimes playing on your enemy's level or deeper is required to get their attention.

Remember who else was groomed by the Chicago machine? How did that work out for the Nation?

Last edited:
The Chicago machine in action is all that is. I grew up in N/W Indiana in the 50's-60's and still remember "The Machines" traits & ability's. They got it started in Gary Indiana, but after the right people were found dead it stopped. "The machine" packed up and never came back. Sometimes playing on your enemy's level or deeper is required to get their attention.

Remember who else was groomed by the Chicago machine? How did that work out for the Nation?
You mean the muslim from Kenya?

Reactions: BLEE
Sub-Saharan Archaic Hominids have been fucking over other Sub-Saharan Archaic Hominids since the dawn of time.

And she can't even speak English. Jesus Christ.

Sub-Saharan Archaic Hominids have been fucking over other Sub-Saharan Archaic Hominids since the dawn of time.

And she can't even speak English. Jesus Christ.
"On the rolling plains of the sub-sahara region, join Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom as we..."

• Haha

Don’t forget it’s never just the top that is corrupt and rotten- without an armed goon squad the petty tyrant would be thrown out of town .
Gotta fuck up pretty bad to lose over $33 million of the tax slaves money

Last edited:
Proudly introduce Ms. Jane Goodall.
Sigourney Weaver did a good job portraying her, too. At least I think so.

Edited to add: on second thought, Weaver might have been the only one considered but I think she still had and has a bit too much Ripley in her. I have seen interviews with Goodall and she was very soft-spoken. Perhaps another actress could have been considered who would be more diminutuve.

Last edited:
Dolton; proper noun

from the original Dolttown.
Literally meaning, the town of dolts.

This is not even surprising…

Yep ; I just confirmed Dolton is where the pigs tazered a boy with autism for not respecting their authority fast enough.

I’m sure law enforcement there will engage in a thorough investigation of their warlords theft and wrongdoing. Positive.