• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Counter Sniper optics

ThunderRidge

Private
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2009
Saw a scope company that is new to me called counter sniper optics anybody have any experience with these scopes.

Re: Counter Sniper optics

old gray one, you got a couple extra beers i can get off you
laugh.gif

The overrun models are junk. Spring for the $3,000 titanium models. They practically shoot themselves.
cool.gif

on the way.... Will we might need more than a half rack to weather this one out

<span style="font-size: 14pt">deadly,

You were <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">so</span></span> right...</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magnumdood</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 14pt">deadly,

You were <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">so</span></span> right...</span> </div></div>

told you
wink.gif

It's always the first and last post a man should ever do if on this site! From here on you will always be looked at for a dumb ass instead of simply using the search engine to find that everyone here thinks their shit and not even worth wiping your ass with!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's always the first and last post a man should ever do if on this site! From here on you will always be looked at for a dumb ass instead of simply using the search engine to find that everyone here thinks their shit and not even worth wiping your ass with! </div></div>

Was this directed at me?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ThunderRidge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Saw a scope company that is new to me called counter sniper optics anybody have any experience with these scopes. </div></div>

Welcome to this Hide. Counter Sniper Optics are total pieces of shit, and not just saying that, I had a chance to view one since a friend whos new to optics got fucked into getting one.

Is there still some info here on the high zoot model that can track and shoot down the SR71 when it is in the anti reflective anti gravity mode? I know I read it some where, but my mind is not what it was back in my star fleet years.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magnumdood</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's always the first and last post a man should ever do if on this site! From here on you will always be looked at for a dumb ass instead of simply using the search engine to find that everyone here thinks their shit and not even worth wiping your ass with! </div></div>

Was this directed at me? </div></div>
Nope, ThunderRidge the first and last post I hope he ever makes!

ohgod.jpg

In before the lock....and if you want to talk to the authority on these scopes check with an individual here by the name of Piston Pete.This boy knows things!

Yes...Piston Pete...

We whisper his name in revered tones...

He is a receptacle...of...DooDoo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ThunderRidge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Saw a scope company that is new to me called counter sniper optics anybody have any experience with these scopes. </div></div>

nice first post, now go away

Nothing wrong with Piston Pete its just that most of what he has to say he can't due to it being Classified info for us not on the need to know list!

According to the Counter Sniper website, their "optical gunsights" are all listed as "weapon mountable".

That sounds pretty high speed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jerseymike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
tdrm1.jpg

before someone puts it up before me! </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-style: italic">One of my Favs!</span></span>

I can't believe I'm adding to this thread, but that was the first time I saw the x-ibit mil dot mildot graphic, and for real I think I pissed my self laughing!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the final blow is going to be pretty epic and historical as well. Think Carlos Hathcock and the VC sniper that he wacked. </div></div>

Did you ever do it? would like to see the pics or vid from that. if so send it to the mythbusters and prove them wrong

Wasnt going to post but what the hay, got another one on the post count.
whistle.gif

On the serious side, they(Counter Sniper) must be great scopes because people keep em as you never see them for sale in the optics and accessories like the junkie S&B's, Night Force amd USO's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NY700</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't believe I'm adding to this thread, but that was the first time I saw the x-ibit mil dot mildot graphic, and for real I think I pissed my self laughing! </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 467</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We want pete, we want pete......... </div></div>

Oh wait....He is proably on a super top secret mission for the british gov........I heard he is replaces the great Bean....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NY700</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't believe I'm adding to this thread, but that was the first time I saw the x-ibit mil dot mildot graphic, and for real I think I pissed my self laughing! </div></div>

+1 </div></div>

+2

Those scopes are great!!! They have Bertrillium-Zantitium™ multicoated optics!!! Plus they are MilSpec Immersion Tested!!! And last but not least Autoclavable Decon OK!!!

Seriously read the FAQ's and learn the search button thats what they're for. If not your time here is probally gonna be unpleasant and short lived. Your makin the rest of the newbs like my self look bad. I have worked outdoor retail for 5 years. The best advice I can give you is you get what you pay for. NF, Premier, S & B, USO, and ECT dont mark there prices up just for shits n giggles. The way I look at is save longer, buy better stuff, and you wont wanna sell it in 6 months to buy what ever you really wanted to start with.

To settle the question once and for all.
Everyone likes santa right?Well this is the side effects of looking through a counter shitter..
29prcdv.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Cotton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those scopes are great!!! They have Bertrillium-Zantitium™ multicoated optics!!! Plus they are MilSpec Immersion Tested!!! And last but not least Autoclavable Decon OK!!!</div></div>

I love lines like that in advertising as they immediately get my lawyer brain in high gear. Note that it says they were tested -- not that they passed.

I always reread this thread, and other references to Counter Sniper Scopes. I came across one once, at Southern Police Supply or something like that outside of Richmond, VA. I was looking through it, when the "Hide" fairey whispered, "put it down and wash you hands". Bought a NF and haven't looked back. But now I realize that I can't range when I'm ranging, cause I didn't get mil dot in my mil dot. YO DAWG, YO MESSED IT UP FO ME!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jerseymike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
tdrm1.jpg

before someone puts it up before me! </div></div>

PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE POSTS EVER...tx jerseymike

I bought a CounterSniper scope for my plus-sized girlfriend for Christmas.

She'll use it as a butt plug.

thanks for the tip just looked up "dumbass" and "not even worth wiping your ass with" and it came up with the name strangedays crazy huh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ThunderRidge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks for the tip just looked up "dumbass" and "not even worth wiping your ass with" and it came up with the name strangedays crazy huh </div></div>

Awesome first 2 posts here.

I'd didn't know Captain Kick Ass had a Mini Me.

2akjse9.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ThunderRidge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks for the tip just looked up "dumbass" and "not even worth wiping your ass with" and it came up with the name strangedays crazy huh </div></div>

Awesome first 2 posts here.

I'd didn't know Captain Kick Ass had a Mini Me. </div></div>

Hey "Thunder",since you will be leaving us soon,mind filling out your profile and letting us know where an idiot like you is from?Always a joy to welcome Imbeciles to the "Hide"