• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Counter Sniper Optics????

Re: Counter Sniper Optics????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lrkcs332</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone have any good information on these scopes? I did a search on here and I couldn't find much. Thanks guys! </div></div>

Oh boy this is going to be fun......
cool.gif

JUNK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lrkcs332</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone have any good information on these scopes? I did a search on here and I couldn't find much. Thanks guys! </div></div>

Are you freaking kidding me? You did a search? I find that hard to believe!
I found all kinds of info in about 10 seconds searching the site under "counter sniper scopes"

This seems to be asked on a weekly basis.....maybe we should just ignore them and let them buy one. Agreed KYS, there's definitely no shortage of info on that junk here.

Sorry, I must have mis-spelled it when I typed it in the first time. I didn't get any of the results I just got when I typed it in again. Sorry for wasting your time since apparently you are all so busy....

Counter Sniper,... from the same people who brought you Betrillium Zantitum lens coating, the integrally silenced BB gun, and the idea that shaving you face before you shoot increases you bullets BC,...

Kidding aside there are like 50 threads on these scopes, avoid them like the plauge.

Man, you are setting yourself up for some serious abuse. Really, though SEARCH is your friend.

Where did you hear about Countersniper scopes?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lrkcs332</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GardDog- thanks for the link. That sheds a lot of light on the subject in question. </div></div>

Yeah, there are certain things you just don't do on the Hide.

You found out the first. The second is: Don't show up here without your profile filled out. I'm surprised Bolt hasn't showed up yet.
wink.gif

John

Guys...I thought we agreed to get the next idiot who asked about them to buy them as their punishment.

didnt someone already buy one? im divided. sure its funny, but id really feel terrible doing that to a newb. but i guess as long as he is a stranger, and i wont be in the same state as the poor dumb bastard. still... thats so cold, lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lrkcs332</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry for wasting your time since apparently you are all so busy.... </div></div>

It's not that we are so busy, it's just annoying to have the same question come up all the damn time. The thing I like about this site is the high knowledge to retard ratio.. and none of us like seeing that swing the other way. Seriously though, we want to help, just try to find the answer to your question before you ask it.

Now that right there is funny!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys...I thought we agreed to get the next idiot who asked about them to buy them as their punishment. </div></div>

That's cruel... And pretty funny

Good to see this place is turning in to Barf-Com (ar15.com) with everyone who does nothing but troll and bash people for asking questions. Who cares if people ask the same questions, over and over, dont answer them.

Heres the quick run down, the scopes are garbage, thats all to be said. That could have saved half of the high-school teen girl drama freaks in here from starting "OH HERE WE GO, GUYS GONNA GET BASHED HARD YO!"

started reading this tread asked myself "why am I reading this?" then
It's not that we are so busy, it's just annoying to have the same question come up all the damn time. The thing I like about this site is the high knowledge to retard ratio.. and none of us like seeing that swing the other way. Seriously though, we want to help, just try to find the answer to your question before you ask it. [/quote]

K:R ratio thats funny!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LRS_Ranger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... The thing I like about this site is the high knowledge to retard ratio.. and none of us like seeing that swing the other way. </div></div>

Thats awesome. But seriously, to the OP, I think it's called "due diligence". Do your best to search for what you're looking for before you go asking questions, because there's nothing you can't find on this site with out a little poking around first. Trust me, when I first got into longrange shooting and found this site, I probably had more questions than most. I found the answers to all those questions and more by searching and reading as much as I could. And I still have a lot to learn.

No I have never heard of Counter Sniper but I do need a special person to take to a dinner party.
(see if anyone gets this)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lrkcs332</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone have any good information on these scopes? I did a search on here and I couldn't find much. Thanks guys! </div></div>
No I have never heard of Counter Sniper but I do need a special person to take to a dinner party.
(see if anyone gets this) </div></div>

Bet piston pete would go with you

To the guy about the comment about this being barfcom, fuck off.

They have a great marketing guy on staff. I'm 95% sure that his name is Bert Zant.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

To the guy about the comment about this being barfcom, fuck off. </div></div>

That's one of the reasons that I like this site.. I think that there is way too much tolerance in this world for idiots these days. Here people seem to police them up and send them packing..

[/quote]
(see if anyone gets this) [/quote]

Dinner for schmucks?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lrkcs332</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone have any good information on these scopes? I did a search on here and I couldn't find much. Thanks guys! </div></div>
(see if anyone gets this) </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #CC0000">Bet piston pete would go with you</span></span>
</div></div>
I said I wanted to take someone not that I needed to win
wink.gif

I would buy it ... it has no equal...

A coke bottle wrapped with two pieces of leather would give you a better image.

Then when you get frustrated because it is a piece ... it makes for a great target.

Or what, you'll internet tough guy me? Your obvious from there from the way you act. To the OP, choose a better scope, go Burris, Bushnell, etc., if your looking to buy cheaper for your first scope or something on those lines.

I won a Counter Sniper scope at the county fair last September, playing ring toss, I put it on my red rider bb gun, and after only one shot, The elevation turret fell off, and the rectical
went crooked, I guess the recoil was just to much.