• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes counter sniper scopes

Furtaker_.223

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2010
Columbia IL
www.snipershide.com
Any of you know anything about the counter sniper scope? Why is the contract overrun soooo much cheaper? I found the scope I like for 450.00, when I look it up on there website, I see the same scope for a little more, ( contract overrun ) but then I see the really expensive scope for 5k.

Re: counter sniper scopes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">good product....highly recommend </div></div>

Are you being serious?!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any of you know anything about the counter sniper scope? Why is the contract overrun soooo much cheaper? I found the scope I like for 450.00, when I look it up on there website, I see the same scope for a little more, ( contract overrun ) but then I see the really expensive scope for 5k.</div></div>

IMHO I think you would be better off with a $300 Super Sniper

Come on guys...the next one we need to tell them to snap up the scope quick!

They sell them in Sportsmans Guide, they must be good;)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come on guys...the next one we need to tell them to snap up the scope quick! </div></div>

I try, but there's always a couple that ruin it.

Best scope on the planet, I'm able to do headshots at 2200 yards all day long with my 308, and I have won every single rifle match in the south using a Counter Sniper contract overrun unit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Best scope on the planet, I'm able to do headshots at 2200 yards all day long with my 308, and I have won every single rifle match in the south using a Counter Sniper contract overrun unit. </div></div>
now THAT...is what I'm talking bout!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">good product....highly recommend </div></div>

Are you being serious?!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any of you know anything about the counter sniper scope? Why is the contract overrun soooo much cheaper? I found the scope I like for 450.00, when I look it up on there website, I see the same scope for a little more, ( contract overrun ) but then I see the really expensive scope for 5k.</div></div>

IMHO I think you would be better off with a $300 Super Sniper </div></div>

dude we are as serious about that as this guy is about actually using the search function to gather info on his question that has been asked time and time again here and across this planet. let him waste his money.

even with the issues i had with my Millett TRS-1 i would still reccommend a millett before i spent even YOUR money on a CS scope. the reticle looks like someone threw up a hunk of grid paper. they are just ugly even if they werent a cheap POS

Wow even for $5k the're a steal. Most people have to pay $8-10,000 just for the zanthum-berntrium coating.

I like the one with the doubled up mil reticle.

That gives me exact holdovers on my 5.7AI out to 1900 yards.

Dont be jelous because yall are stuck with S&B and NF optics...overpaid for under performance.

Suckers.

I can see I wasted my time here ! I was looking at there site, some of there counter sniper scopes are as much as a U.S.optics. Then on the same listing, they advertise somewhat of the same, and advertise it as a over run, I was just asking a simple F^&$#(& question. WOW

they are pure shit. The only reason everyone gave you a hard time, was that they get asked about at least twice a month. If you will look in the Optics FAQs section you will see a review that i did on one and you can make that decision for yourself if you want to.

Yes you wasted your time by not using the search function first

I often will ask I think some good questions about something I may not know about, and I will get on a roll with some great guys here and they are pleased to be talking about the question, This topic I see was my mistake. I will be sure to rethink my questions for I may not know who will be reading and replying.

I got one on a Kel-Tek .380. It actually hit the 300 yd tic-tac that i was never able to hit. cant post pics though. i am under orders from CS customer service. they are concerned with op-sec and dont want the taliban to get a hold of one of these gems.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I often will ask I think some good questions about something I may not know about, and I will get on a roll with some great guys here and they are pleased to be talking about the question, This topic I see was my mistake. I will be sure to rethink my questions for I may not know who will be reading and replying. </div></div>

I went easy on ya.. These guys always crack me up!

I'm gonna sell my Hensoldt and take advantage of the "contract over run," and buy 8 of those CS scopes. I'm glad I happened on this thread.

shit someone should buy them out and GIVE them to the taliban, lol.

furtaker, really, its just that every week, well its been months until your post actually. but enter countersniper here and see what you get, lol. you got it pretty easy cause people here are just tired of replying, lol. i swear deadly and i have the same idea. tell the next guy they are golden, they are the best. now id feel like crap should anyone actually buy this. but this is the internet. someone should have checked first. open a yahoo or google page and type in whatever question you have. try countersniper.

One option would be to take the $450 and spend it on the hottest prostitute you can find.You're still going to get screwed but at least you'll have a fond memory.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk4357</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One option would be to take the $450 and spend it on the hottest prostitute you can find.You're still going to get screwed but at least you'll have a fond memory.</div></div>

Nice!

Be careful though, you may even get the same surprise you would have with the Counter Sniper. The packaging makes it look good, but wait a minute that isn't a surprise that's a dick!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magnumdood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm gonna sell my Hensoldt and take advantage of the "contract over run," and buy 8 of those CS scopes. I'm glad I happened on this thread. </div></div>

Aw, you must really feel bad about having been taken on the Hensoldt. I realize that on my USO but I could only get 3 CS scopes for that one. Well, woulda-shoulda-coulda.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rjroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Aw, you must really feel bad about having been taken on the Hensoldt. I realize that on my USO but I could only get 3 CS scopes for that one. Well, woulda-shoulda-coulda. </div></div>
I do, I really do, when for a mere $450.00 I could have had a scope with unobtanium coatings and zyranthium and masturbatium gasses filling it to insure it was water-proof and fog-proof.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes you wasted your time by not using the search function first </div></div>

And ours.

Move along here, nothing to see, move along....

/thread

1911fan

masterbatium gases, !! i almost shat myself laughing at that ! these threads are allways worth reading for a laugh. priceless !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hiddenmongoose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">masterbatium gases, !! i almost shat myself laughing at that ! these threads are allways worth reading for a laugh. priceless !! </div></div>

Masturbatium gases. I was having coffee. My poor keyboard!

This really hurts to admit, but I am almost to the point of buying one and doing a review to destruction on it.

I have seen them pop up in some very bad places.....like on LE Sniper Rifles, Demo Rifles, etc.

It has superior clarity compared to Ziess and US Optics when you compare them for lunar drift similarities. As well as its vastly improved night gathering capabilities when doing OP's at the mall of America as well as Judy chop resistance and internal level corrosion prohibitation. To not purchase would mean removal of fifth level recon card in most countries

God I wish someone would waste the cash, shoot the crap out the the thing and post it's failure and have an automatic link to the posting whenever anyone in the future asks about these tent pegs disquised as rifle scopes!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M25BeastShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God I wish someone would waste the cash, shoot the crap out the the thing and post it's failure and have an automatic link to the posting whenever anyone in the future asks about these tent pegs disquised as rifle scopes! </div></div>

I thought someone did.

I was wrong, here is the thread I was talking about.
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1300810&gonew=1#UNREAD

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M25BeastShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God I wish someone would waste the cash, shoot the crap out the the thing and post it's failure and have an automatic link to the posting whenever anyone in the future asks about these tent pegs disquised as rifle scopes! </div></div>

Working on it.

I am trying to get ahold of a "new" one so no one can claim it was busted when I got it.

If all goes as planned I am going to mount it on an AE so there is no question if the platform is accurate.

LoneWolf,

Make sure to report back on how efficiently you were able to "range while you're rangin'"

Josh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can see I wasted my time here ! I was looking at there site, some of there counter sniper scopes are as much as a U.S.optics. Then on the same listing, they advertise somewhat of the same, and advertise it as a over run, I was just asking a simple F^&$#(& question. WOW </div></div>

I actually thought,looking at your post count,that you posted this as a joke,or to liven things up a bit.

deadly0311 actually did an honest review of these often overlooked Optics Marvels and had Piston Pete wanting to strangle him,it was an epic thread.

If you are lucky enough to hold one in your hands,the first thing I noticed was the clearly marked;"Property of the Government of The United States",what was not clear was which United States. Of Somalia,Nepal,China......?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">good product....highly recommend </div></div>

It almost worked.

Hey they must be great scopes. Guns magazine is giving one away this month on their gun of the month. I hope I win it just so I have a free piece of shit to shoot at.

They were on the cover of Gun's & Ammo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They were on the cover of Gun's & Ammo </div></div>

What's that say about Gun's & Ammo?