• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Country888

redneckbmxer24

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    ****EDIT AGAIN, PLEASE READ THIS LINK****

Click Here

****EDIT****:

I'm going to give Stephen the benefit of the doubt until tomorrow when he goes to the post office tomorrow. Stephen is a VA LEO, and I talked to him for over a hour and he couldn't be a nicer or more cool headed guy. Even how this looks I don't think he's trying to rip anybody off. A LEO that deals with evidence all day wouldn't try to pull off a scam like this that is so easy to prove false.

Stephen is taking the package to the post office tomorrow and cutting the label off in front of the post master to see if they cut the label off and retaped it on another envelope.

At this point I do not believe he's trying to rip anybody off and I would like to give my formal apology to Stephen. I will update this thread tomorrow. Thanks.

Re: Sellers beware: Country888

It seems like there has been a handfull of problems with the new folks lately. Hope it comes back and bites him in the ass.

Redneckbmxer24, If i were you i would stay off the VA highways for the next 30 years
    laugh.gif

I edited the thread guys, I'm on the phone with Stephen now and have been chatting with him over the last hour and a half. As much as the story doesn't add up I believe him. He couldn't be a nicer guy and is a VA state trooper. I believe him when he says the package showed up empty. At this point it's figuring out how they got the rings out, or if they swapped the label onto another envelope. He's going to cut the label off with the post master to see if theres double tape on it. I don't have any reason to not believe him but it's a mystery to me as to how this happened that hopefully we'll get to the bottom of.

Re: Country888

How about editing the title of this thread then?

And you might want to remove that "bump" you added after the original post.

Did my little part!

By the way I'm glad to see you did the stand up guy thing and apologized for your hasty publication of perfidy on Country's part.