• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Couple bears hitting the bait.....

Re: Couple bears hitting the bait.....

who me ??
grin.gif

What state you hunting in? If you dont mind me asking.. Hunting bears is my passion and I love to see what other people are getting into...

You reckon its possible to take a bear and have it as a pet?

Sort of like World of Warcraft, but in real life? No?

Too much of a nerd?

Ok il stfu now

Cool pics
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WacmnStackm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What state you hunting in? If you dont mind me asking.. Hunting bears is my passion and I love to see what other people are getting into... </div></div>

In Wyoming

IMG_1247.jpg

Bear hunting sucks in Wyoming......grin!

Scott, Hope you nail that big one!!

IMG_1243.jpg

My hunting pard with the same bear....we thought 300 or so and he went 6 1/2 feet. One of my best furred bears ever.

That first one in the dark doesn't look half bad.

Sweet deal I live up here in northern Idaho and I look forward to hunting those critters all year long. I dont know what your seasons are like down there but we have 2 bear bag limits in several units and get to hunt in the fall and spring. Both those bears in the pictures are a couple of toads.. Do you get any good color phase down there?

IMG_1281.jpg

Wyoming June, 2010.

bearhunt2010014.jpg

Montana May, 2010.

Both Montana and Wyoming has the same color phases as you have over in Idaho....probably half are black, the others are reds, browns and blonds.

scan0018.jpg

scan0020.jpg

scan0026.jpg

scan0024.jpg

Some colored ones I've killed in past years in Montana..

scan0023.jpg

A little guy, but about as blond as a guy will come across...

scan0003-4.jpg

September bear taken in a chokecherry patch...Montana.

scan0005-6.jpg

Grizzlys....sow and cub. there was another cub not in view of the camera. I made a very wide circle around these to avoid a confrontation. The Grizzly population in Wyoming and Montana is at an all time high right now.