• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Couple more.

96C

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 9, 2007
    Aust
    As requested... Here are a couple more random pics from my high-ground shooting area.
    Elevation varies greatly as you can see, wind gets crazy in certain areas. Deer live in the area but are seasonal.

Huge contrast in colours between the seasons, that's one great thing about the high country. Knee high brown grass in summer, 6" lush wet green grass covered in cow shit all winter.

Enjoy
    smile.gif

Re: Couple more.

Wow, those look great. How long do you have to shoot there?

Re: Couple more.

Sorry for the delayed response I didn't notice...

It's the USO ST10 fixed 10 power, keeping things simple for the time being. It's an awesome piece of kit, with the 1/10 MIL erek and #3 1/1 MIL windage. The sun shade is a tad long but it does keep alot of crap out away from the lens and ARD.

That property is a friends farm, so when his cattle aren't in there we can go shooting, he's lived there forever so it's just getting time away from work to go for a walk in the hills really. It's really, the best place for shooting I've ever been - if only there was more country like that around the place!