• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Couple new hearing safe .22's for the kids

PRDRIVER

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 18, 2005
    SLC, UT
    I have been waiting to get these rifles ready for suppressors for a while now. I finally received notice from Tornado Technologies that they were ready for me to send them in. They did a great job. The TC Hotshot turned out great. I can't wait to get the kids out using these.

Now just add a Nightforce on top and an Atlas underneath and a TAB gear sling with flush cups on the side and pink one is ready to go! :D

If only my funds were unlimited. :)

I do have a Leupold 1.5-5 that may end up on the pink one. ;)

I have been teaching my two oldest kids on the HotShot. Both have loved it. I had Tornado Technologies take a couple inches off the barrel. TC should have made it with a shorter barrel like this. Just haven't been able to use it with a suppressor until now.

At one of the places I enjoy to shoot, the suppressors help keep the neighbors happy.

I'm sure your kids will get a kick out of shooting suppressed! My boy loves it! I put one on a crickett for him with a shortened stock to get him an early start. One of the his favorite hobbies now

My kids have liked shooting my Sako Quad suppressed. The stock is way too big for them right now. I am sure they are going to enjoy these rifles. I wish there were any youth rifles that came from the factory with threaded barrels.

Good job. Lucky kids. Anything we can do to keep kids in the sport and, as you said, keep the neighbors happy will be in all of our interests. Please let us know how the set-ups perform after you've had them for a while. I'm looking to get something similar for my nephew.

This last month has been crazy and I have not taken my kids out yet to shoot these. Hopefully, I will be able to fix that and get my kids out this week.

I really like how short the TC Hotshot is after taking off a few inches from the barrel. It's too bad that TC has discontinued this rifle. Both of my kids that have used it enjoy shooting it.

In my opinion, the Rascal is the best youth bolt rifle. I really like how it does not need to be manually cocked after the bolt has been cycled. The trigger is also great for a youth rifle. My kids have not shot the Rascal yet, but I think they will like it.