• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos Couple of new sticks

macman2564

Private
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2009
Enterprise, AL
I just picked up the Camo A5 Rem 700 from 9sigman45. It is going to be the base for my newest build with GAP hopefully.

The other is my 300WM that I just got back from Hooper. He put the FTE on there for me and did an awesome job.

Re: Couple of new sticks

AZ, that is the knob you put on there for me about 7 months ago. It feels awesome. You did a great job!!!

Matt, I really like the IOR. Great glass, reticle, and tracking. The only thing it lacks are strong positive clicks in windage. THe elvation is great but the windage is a little mushy.

Thanks alot. I just need to get the barreled action dura coated and put a jewell hvr in it. I want to upgrade the glass but that might take a little while.

How is the recoil with that FTE now?

Thanks for the business.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hooper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How is the recoil with that FTE now?

Thanks for the business. </div></div>
As heavy as it is and the brake the recoil is almost nothing. I can spot hits with the 300 easily as close as 75yds.