• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coupon Code for Southwest Ammo webstore

G

To make sure Hide members continue to get the $1 per round pricing for the 308/175, I have created a coupon code for the webstore.

Select the 200 round case, and at checkout enter the code:

SH308

Thanks everybody,

Mike

Re: Coupon Code for Southwest Ammo webstore

Thanks, that's a real deal. Buy with confidence guys their ammo is good to go!

Rich

I will be using that for a.purchase soon.

Oh, webstore! I have been meaning to place an order, this seals the deal.

Thanks Mike

Bought some 175s and shot them at 1000 yards. It was a very windy, using a new load, so dont have accurate information.

Zak -I apologize for the delay with the chrony readings. I unfortunately shot through my buddies chrony. First 2 shots didnt register a reading, made some adjustments lower and.. well, too damn LOW. Sorry Ken

Mike it was a pleasure working with you and Zach on the web store - I'm glad I could get you guys up and running and make ya'll happy.

Let me know if you need anything in the future.

Love the SW ammo that I have shot so far and just put in an order for a case of the 175s. The new webstore is a nice touch.

Is the run and gun 308 loaded to the same specs, just reloaded brass?

This is correct. Same powder (different charge weight due to heavier LC brass), bullet, and primer. Its probably the best way to go out to 500-600 yards. Plenty of practical accuracy, and still relatively inexpensive.

Sweet works for me, I'm ashamed to admit it but i'm too lazy to reload at this point. Have an assload of brass piling up though
smile.gif

Didn't realize the site was suited up now to order online. Can't wait for the 77gr Run N Gun come back in stock. Great stuff mike keep it coming.

Just placed an order. Appreciate it. Its good you got the option to buy online up and running now. Makes it alot easier placing orders for those overseas.

I have my reloading gear set up in a garage without air conditioning so I always get lazy with my reloading during the hot and humid summer months. I'll have to look into trying some of this ammo.

Ill be ordering several cases in a few months when I get home.

A picture of a catastrophically blown primer might not be the best thing to show on a "Coming Soon" image lol
smile.gif

or did someone blow a hole in the case with a .17?
Too bad I don't shoot any of your calibers, looks like some good stuff there.
Well done.

53.jpg

Haha, I didn't know that picture got attached to the new site. Sometimes photographers take a little creative license without knowing the possible results.

As a graphic designer, I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes we make something look cool before realizing that not all people think like us.

I shot the 175's when I went to north Texas rifle precision. Really great ammo for the cost. I have some left to burn off but I will def order again.

Also Kudos to mike and his crew for getting it to me as well, there was a problem with a brass shipment and my order didnt get filled. Mike swore I'd have it before I left for texas and he came thru big time. Ammo was at my house the day before I left.

77s should be in stock in a little over a week. I will have some 69 SMKs and Hornady 75s up on the site soon. Also Hornady 168 Amaxes.

Thanks,

Mike

Any ETA for the 175 SMK run - n - gun?

I just ordered another case of the match...thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunsmithcat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet works for me, I'm ashamed to admit it but i'm too lazy to reload at this point. Have an assload of brass piling up though
smile.gif

</div></div>

gunsmithcat, just cause im a really nice guy ill take that 308 brass taking up all that room in your house. haha

Are these not valid anymore? I thought $1 for the 175s was perm?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are these not valid anymore? I thought $1 for the 175s was perm? </div></div>

The threads over a year old, you can't really except a coupon code to still be valid (especially for ammo).

With Winchester brass, there is a bit of brass that cannot be used plus some other things. So we created the sw118 stuff to get the price down for some 308. Couple of tune jobs to the sw118 product, have it shooting like a gem.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WyGuy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are these not valid anymore? I thought $1 for the 175s was perm? </div></div>

The threads over a year old, you can't really except a coupon code to still be valid (especially for ammo). </div></div>

I guess you don't know what permanent means.

Either way I ordered 400 rounds of the FC brass stuff last night.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WyGuy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are these not valid anymore? I thought $1 for the 175s was perm? </div></div>

The threads over a year old, you can't really except a coupon code to still be valid (especially for ammo). </div></div>

I guess you don't know what permanent means.

Either way I ordered 400 rounds of the FC brass stuff last night. </div></div>

Could be.

Though I don't see any post stating it was a permanent deal.

Also, any idea when/if you guys will be making some 6.5CM

We will get the 6.5 creedmoor back up soon. Just working on organizing better.

Zach