• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Coverting a nightforce from MOA/MOA to MIL/MIL

25MAN

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2010
New Jersey
Quick question since Nightforce is closed until Tuesday of next week I wanted to see if anyone here can tell me how much it might cost me to convert a NF 5.5-22 MOA/MOA to MIL/MIL?

if its worth it I will do it if not I will just sell this one and get a MIL/MIL from the factory.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Coverting a nightforce from MOA/MOA to MIL/MIL

^^^ Agreed. It's not cheap and I'm not even sure if NF is back to taking in conversions.

I would think the time would be more of an issue than cost. I agree with DFOOSKING - sell it and get what you want.

$350.00 and 4 wks later, totally worth it

It would probably be cheapest to sell it and get the one you want, unless you got your first one as a steal.

I did it about a year ago. From NPR-2 to MLR, turrets and reticle change as well as added high speed and zero stop. $575 for all of it. I did get the scope at a good price used. Took 4 weeks.

SP

Great thanks...I am going to call them on Tuesday and see if they are takin gon any work currently, what the wait time is and get an updated cost to do so...if it does turn out that it makes sense to have them convert it I will...other wise I can sell it and look for a used mil/mil.

Thanks for the help and hope everyone gets to enjoy the long weekend!!!