• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Covi-pass for your own good...

Romeo458

That Guy
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2019
NEIA

Looks a little dystopian to me. People are constantly on about being implanted with a microchip to be able to do stuff like work and travel. I e always said the cellphone is that chip, now you'll have to keep it on you.

Last edited:
Decentralized. LOL, if anyone can find anything actually decentralized about that I’ll give them the keys to my house

National ID.

Papers, your papers..., Komrad.

Stand over there..., Komrad.

You must return home..., Komrad.

Actually it's on your phone, so you can be tracked 24/7. According to what I've seen in the news, that tracking is an integral part of the system. This system follows the owner and notes when they achieve proximity with other phones belonging with reported Covid cases, disqualifying the owner from continued freedom of movement until officially certified, or interned for a period to exceed incubation expectations, as Covid free again.

In essence; it puts Big Brother (and the CCP) right into your pocket. No phone, no travel; no approval on that phone, no travel. The checkpoints are at barriers surrounding residence blocks, transport hubs, and places of commerce.

Not just Hell no, but...

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/20...tracking-app-culver-townhall-intl-hnk-vpx.cnn

Last edited:
National ID.

Papers, your papers..., Komrad.

Stand over there..., Komrad.

You must return home..., Komrad.

Actually it's on your phone, so you can be tracked 24/7. According to what I've seen in the news, that tracking is an integral part of the system. This system follows the owner and notes when they achieve proximity with other phones belonging with reported Covid cases, disqualifying the owner from continued freedom of movement until officially certified, or interned for a period to exceed incubation expectations, as Covid free again.

In essence; it puts Big Brother (and the CCP) right into your pocket. No phone, no travel; no approval on that phone, no travel. The checkpoints are at barriers surrounding residence blocks, transport hubs, and places of commerce.

Not just Hell no, but...

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/20...tracking-app-culver-townhall-intl-hnk-vpx.cnn

Basically a modern take on the same system the Soviets used to keep the Ukrainians starving to death in their own villages.... for their own safety...

What is truly evil about this one is that you most likely were not exposed at all, you could have been in another room completely, but because your phone radio signal could reach through the walls, now the "just following orders" Police will be forcing you to go broke and starve in your house, or worse, rounding you up at gunpoint for the "Internment" camps when the death panels will decide if you are "worthy" to get out of there alive. And the "just following orders", "King's men" WILL be more than happy to march you to the camps.

Guys. It’s for YOUR and more importantly OTHER people’s safety. Quit being selfish. Americans are always about freedom of the individual . Blah blah blah.

And the beauty part is since the covid tracking app has been installed on people's phones, I've heard a lot more people say "Fuck it I leave my phone at home", well now if you need your phone to travel freely soyou have to have it therefore you have to have your tracking device with you.

The company involved with this also does elecktronic pay so the cashless economy needed for modern monetary theory just a step away.

Last edited:
Reactions: myronman3
They are going to have a pretty difficult time marching people off when people start shooting back and somehow all the cell towers malfunction.

Reactions: oneshot86
They are going to have a pretty difficult time marching people off when people start shooting back and somehow all the cell towers malfunction.
This

All this shit will work in docile societies like those all over asia and the UK.

A little different when the citizenry is willing, and more importantly able, to kill those trying to impose this.

Cell "towers" so 2008, so two-thousand late...:(

"...required to have a huge number of 5G towers, particularly in areas that demand lots of traffic like big cities and business districts... 5G cell towers are so small, they can be positioned in ordinary places like on light poles, the tops of buildings, and even street lights...if you ever plan to replace your home broadband internet with 5G, you'll most likely have a 5G cell tower down the street from your house ... carriers will begin releasing 5G coverage maps but probably won't show exactly where every tower is placed..."

Cell "towers" so 2008, so two-thousand late...:(

"...required to have a huge number of 5G towers, particularly in areas that demand lots of traffic like big cities and business districts... 5G cell towers are so small, they can be positioned in ordinary places like on light poles, the tops of buildings, and even street lights...if you ever plan to replace your home broadband internet with 5G, you'll most likely have a 5G cell tower down the street from your house ... carriers will begin releasing 5G coverage maps but probably won't show exactly where every tower is placed..."

Co-lateral damage.

Possibly all kinds of "antennas" start "coming down"?

Do the new 5G antennas (like those mounted on light poles, tops of buildings, and even street lights) kind of look like cameras? ;) Asking for a friend.

Reactions: 308pirate
Just remember that should you be tempted to check them out - leave your phone at home. The system will continue to log and record your location and your proximity to each and every device before it malfunctioned.....