• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Covid death survey

I know of one guy who passed about a week ago he was fully vaccinated, but he did have diabetes and COPD he was in his mids 60s

I am just getting over it my friend had a birthday party for his little girl one Saturday about 5 weeks ago and the following week about 8 people that were at the party came down with it. My friend who had the party started feeling bad the very next day (Sunday) I started feeling bad Monday night and when I woke up Tuesday morning I knew I was sick, but it just felt like a head cold I had sinus pressure, a slight sore throat, and a mild dry cough, My symptoms got worse as the day went on and by Wednesday morning I was feeling pretty shitty had a fever and just felt really fatigued. Thursday when I woke up I had zero taste or smell I was pretty sure I had it so I got tested and it was positive. There were times I had some mild breathing problems, but thankfully I got through it. I will say this is different than any sickness I have ever had for me the biggest thing was the fatigue and loss of taste and smell. This the most lingering sickness I have ever had. I feel like I am 99% back to normal except for my taste and smell. Just a FYI I never had the jab, but my wife had the jab about five months ago we have slept in separate rooms and she has been fine. In fact most of the people at the party were not vaccinated, but a couple people that were had worse symptoms than people that didn't. This American funded virus is just all over the map.

I know of one guy who passed about a week ago he was fully vaccinated, but he did have diabetes and COPD he was in his mids 60s

I am just getting over it my friend had a birthday party for his little girl one Saturday about 5 weeks ago and the following week about 8 people that were at the party came down with it. My friend who had the party started feeling bad the very next day (Sunday) I started feeling bad Monday night and when I woke up Tuesday morning I knew I was sick, but it just felt like a head cold I had sinus pressure, a slight sore throat, and a mild dry cough, My symptoms got worse as the day went on and by Wednesday morning I was feeling pretty shitty had a fever and just felt really fatigued. Thursday when I woke up I had zero taste or smell I was pretty sure I had it so I got tested and it was positive. There were times I had some mild breathing problems, but thankfully I got through it. I will say this is different than any sickness I have ever had for me the biggest thing was the fatigue and loss of taste and smell. This the most lingering sickness I have ever had. I feel like I am 99% back to normal except for my taste and smell. Just a FYI I never had the jab, but my wife had the jab about five months ago we have slept in separate rooms and she has been fine. In fact most of the people at the party were not vaccinated, but a couple people that were had worse symptoms than people that didn't. This American funded virus is just all over the map.

i get you on e fatigue deal. When I got it it wasn’t bad at all. Fever for 2 days or so but the fatigue lasted for Another week and a half.Was just tired. Everytime I’ve ever had the flu was far worse than it his, but it does linger.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
That’s rough man. Glad your good tho.

what blood type are you? I’ve heard O blood type don’t get hit hard. Me and my wife both got Covid a year ago or so and it wasn’t bad at all. We’re both O blood type. I’ve heard A gets hit pretty hard.
I've had friends have it nothing. Me hospital and on oxygen took alot from me. But on the recovery as we speak very slow too. I'm the blood type that can get from anyone blood but can't donate but to mine. I think 0 positive but can't remember lol not a good thing to forget

I personally know one who died, but he was older, obese, and diabetic.
Know another guy who was in an induced coma, on a vent, for a month, but he recovered.

Know dozens who had standard flu symptoms and loss of smell/taste, but no worse.

Reactions: diverdon
Assuming people answer truthfully, a survey conducted via internet forum is not worth what you paid for it. If you don't know why, you don't have any business conducting a survey or "analyzing" the results...

The results? I don't know what results you're looking for, and perhaps survey is a bit of a misnomer, but I think threads like this serve a grand purpose. I think all of us should start similar threads elsewhere. I think after every one has had a chance to have there say and tell their story then someone should chime in that.....

Biden was elected because he had a plan to deal with Covid and protect Americans. How come the only people protected to date are his Chineese sponsors? Why are people still dying? Do you remember how hard President Trump worked on this. How he took charge, kept the public informed, had everyone in government and industry working together. Do you remember the daily briefings that kept us informed?

So now why are people still dying? When will a delta variant vaccine be available? Who is in charge? What are they doing to save Americans? What is their plan?

Reactions: Jscb1b
I know 2. One was touted as a health nut. The truth is he looked healthy but wasn't. He had so much testosterone, deca and winstrol pumped in his system to get the "look". The other was an overweight non active individual.

I know 2. One was touted as a health nut. The truth is he looked healthy but wasn't. He had so much testosterone, deca and winstrol pumped in his system to get the "look". The other was an overweight non active individual.

ummm, well that’s not very encouraging… 🤨

My cousin's in-laws, both elderly but in good shape, went in a week or so after catching it....and yes, they did die of COVID.

My cousin, who is young, healthy as a horse, with zero bad habits (yeah, does make him a bit boring but he's fucking healthy) got it, got pneumonia associated with COVID, and has perm scarring of his lungs. He also had fluid build-up around his heart....this is what causes "heart failure" but, while it took a good while, it did clear up.

70 year old male, recovered 24 hours.
48 year old male, lost taste/smell, recovered
48 year old female, asymptomatic

COVID is the real deal and nothing to play with. Yea It’s most Definitely being used to push a larger agenda and theres a lot of Americans going right along with it like a bunch of naive children

I’m right there with the skepticism, but to try an deny COVID being a serious thing makes us sound like a bumch of inbred hicks. It’s Killing a lot of folks and I think the vaccine is doing nothing but instilling a false sense of security, giving the .gov something to mandate, and just flat out not working.

my wife’s ICU is packed to the brim with Covid patients and they’re losing them every night. And yeah, it’s absolutely Covid that’s doing it.

Covid is real and very dangerous. I was not a believer til I got it and now it sure opened my eyes. I do believe covid also bring out so much of what is hidden medically from a person. It might be something else but covid brings out the weakness

2 died, direct knowledge was primary cause with pretty rapid demise . Both with co-morbidities but not such that wouldn't have otherwise enjoyed another 20+ yrs. Too many to count sick and recovered. Some with residual diminished respiratory function as got swallowed up in the "go home till you need a vent" algorithm. Been in direct contact since the start, no mask unless required by regs, still haven't come down with anything. Been said ad-nauseam but it's a "cold" virus (with an evil kick), it aint going anywhere, is endemic. Seems to me natural immunity the way forward with early therapeutics and if you're sick, stay home like your momma told you. In the meantime live the life God has ordained from eternity past.

Covid is real and very dangerous. I was not a believer til I got it and now it sure opened my eyes. I do believe covid also bring out so much of what is hidden medically from a person. It might be something else but covid brings out the weakness
I agree. I got covid and pneumonia (single lung only though) like you. My wife had never seen me in a position like that and I think it put me in a worse place thinking about her added stress. The 3 hours twice a day remdesivir treatments, twice a day anti coagulation shots in your stomach, countless blood draws at 2am will make you second guess some things. I went into partial kidney failure due to the antiviral medication to help treat my pneumonia, so that had to be stopped and the fight left solely to me. There is a lot of miscommunication and fear campaigning going on and about but don’t let this fool you. It might only take your taste away, but it may take more than that before you realize it. I still have days where I can barely walk across my house(2600sf) so by no means huge. I am still on the fence about getting my shot, and still light years away from being healthy again I think.

Reactions: Baron23 and Schw15
I believe that almost half the people I work with or their family member(s) got it and one died recently after having been on a ventilator. Some were vaccinated but it’s unknown if the one that died was.

Last edited:
COVID is the real deal and nothing to play with. Yea It’s most Definitely being used to push a larger agenda and theres a lot of Americans going right along with it like a bunch of naive children

I’m right there with the skepticism, but to try an deny COVID being a serious thing makes us sound like a bumch of inbred hicks. It’s Killing a lot of folks and I think the vaccine is doing nothing but instilling a false sense of security, giving the .gov something to mandate, and just flat out not working.

my wife’s ICU is packed to the brim with Covid patients and they’re losing them every night. And yeah, it’s absolutely Covid that’s doing it.

How many of these people dying are receiving therapeutics, Ivermectin or HQ?

2 family members died with Covid both in their 70’s.
1 coworker that was 53.
Personally know about 15 others that had it and recovered. They ranged from not really having any symptoms to being in bad shape with it. The thing with Covid is you don’t know if your going to be the one that doesn’t make it. Yes underlying issues is what gets a lot of people but it also can get the ones that are perfectly healthy.

Reactions: HogsLife
I can name 6 names of persons I knew directly who died from COVID. I can name 2 more who although I didn't know directly, a person close to me knew the person who died. One deceased being an elected senator whose term had not yet started.

As bad as I hate to say it this way, there are 3 coworkers of mine who are hospitalized and aren't looking like they'll make it. Organs of two of them have already shut down.

The presence of underlying conditions is irrelevant to me. Death by a cause that was previously absent to us is just that...whether there was a factor that weakened the person's ability to fight it means nothing to me. The person still died, their souls went wherever, and their loved ones grieved. Nothing can discount that.

I don't know how many people I know, so I can't compare my personal stats to whatever I hear from whoever news source.

Reactions: drglock
I believe that almost half the people I work with or their family member(s) got it and one died recently after having been on a ventilator. Some were vaccinated but it’s unknown if the one that died was.

thats what worries me about this vaccine. Me and mama both got CCO I’d close to a year ago. She got it within 2 weeks.
Of working on the cOvID unit. It’s was mild for both of us. Neither one of us had gotten it again and she’s worked the unit 3-4 times a week ever since.

is this vaccine gonna kick out anti-bodies / immune system out of the picture at which point the only thing “Protecting” us is this vaccine that isn’t working?

Man passed away On my wife’s unit last week. He had already gotten
Vivint and recovered easily. Was no big deal. He then went and got vaccinated,
Then got Covid shortly thereafter and it killed him.

a lot of unknowns and don’t know what to believe

My whole household had it this February. Except my wife. She works in the state mental hospital and got the vaccine early on. The infected were myself, my 8 month old twins, and my inlaws. Father inlaw has health issues, he regularly has to go in to get defib, did it yesterday as a matter of fact. It was pretty much just a cold for all of us. Father in law took a little longer to recover. 8 days to my 4. I also lost taste and smell for 2 days.
Only personally know two others that have had it outside my household. My buddy in his late 30's and a coworker in his 60's. Both say it was no big deal.

Last edited:
I know a few who got close.

I am going to mention that if you or your spouse works in a hospital you are really seeing the edge cases.

For example, it’s pretty easy for a pediatric oncologist to get to feeling that every kid in America is dying of cancer right now.

And they aren’t.

We have 352,000,000 people in this country. The brain does a shockingly poor job of understanding that number.

At the end of the day, it's not how many people have died, but what the Government can condition you to accept. Both of my parents are Libtards, and thought that I would kill them, as I refused to alter my lifestyle and bow down to Michigan's orders(haven't seen then in almost 2 years). 8 weeks ago, I walked away from my job... Liberal company that had a satellite company in China and Mexico. Pushed masks, ideals, vaccines, and had crazy Nazi policies that didn't align with my beliefs.

I was very outgoing and volunteered a lot of time with the community. I've begun to look at the larger picture, and just what is happening around me. Earlier tonight, I listened to my mother in law talk about how short staffed she was at work(she still bartends in her 60's). 5 minutes later, I learn the owners took 350k stimulus and gave all employees a check for the wages they lost during 2020. My wife gets pissed, because I opened my mouth..... Without the First Amendment, you wouldn't know who the idiots are!

My time at the gun club and running car shows, just isn't as important anymore. I see a resistance starting to build, but people don't know how to buck the Government. In West Michigan, parents are showing up to he health departments, and school board meetings to put pressure on local officials. I know of more people who have died from Suicide than Covid during the last 2 years. How on Earth, can someone tell a parent, their kindergartener needs a mask to attend school?

I'm 43 years young, and am extremely worried what the Nation will look like in 10-15 years. The dollar doesn't really matter anymore, and Americans have little to no work ethic. I could sell my house and land for 300k more than I paid, just 6 short years ago. That should scare the absolute fuck out of everyone. When you fill up with gas, notice how most don't put in a full tank. If I go to a bar.... Coors, Miller, and Corona are un available. New car lots only have a handful of automobiles, and extended warranty companies are now calling Afghanistan to see if the Taliban would like a policy on Humvees.

I'm still waiting for our Government to provide what therapeutics work well against Covid. What blood types, ethnicity, and co-morbidities are the most dangerous? I probably know 100 people who have tested positive for Covid. A coworker lost a healthy Grandfather at 72, and a 2nd cousin lost a wife with MS(also 70's). Personally, I think the US has a limited amount of time to right the ship, as it's not about how many people die, but more about how many Souls are lost.......

At the end of the day, it's not how many people have died, but what the Government can condition you to accept. Both of my parents are Libtards, and thought that I would kill them, as I refused to alter my lifestyle and bow down to Michigan's orders(haven't seen then in almost 2 years). 8 weeks ago, I walked away from my job... Liberal company that had a satellite company in China and Mexico. Pushed masks, ideals, vaccines, and had crazy Nazi policies that didn't align with my beliefs.

I was very outgoing and volunteered a lot of time with the community. I've begun to look at the larger picture, and just what is happening around me. Earlier tonight, I listened to my mother in law talk about how short staffed she was at work(she still bartends in her 60's). 5 minutes later, I learn the owners took 350k stimulus and gave all employees a check for the wages they lost during 2020. My wife gets pissed, because I opened my mouth..... Without the First Amendment, you wouldn't know who the idiots are!

My time at the gun club and running car shows, just isn't as important anymore. I see a resistance starting to build, but people don't know how to buck the Government. In West Michigan, parents are showing up to he health departments, and school board meetings to put pressure on local officials. I know of more people who have died from Suicide than Covid during the last 2 years. How on Earth, can someone tell a parent, their kindergartener needs a mask to attend school?

I'm 43 years young, and am extremely worried what the Nation will look like in 10-15 years. The dollar doesn't really matter anymore, and Americans have little to no work ethic. I could sell my house and land for 300k more than I paid, just 6 short years ago. That should scare the absolute fuck out of everyone. When you fill up with gas, notice how most don't put in a full tank. If I go to a bar.... Coors, Miller, and Corona are un available. New car lots only have a handful of automobiles, and extended warranty companies are now calling Afghanistan to see if the Taliban would like a policy on Humvees.

I'm still waiting for our Government to provide what therapeutics work well against Covid. What blood types, ethnicity, and co-morbidities are the most dangerous? I probably know 100 people who have tested positive for Covid. A coworker lost a healthy Grandfather at 72, and a 2nd cousin lost a wife with MS(also 70's). Personally, I think the US has a limited amount of time to right the ship, as it's not about how many people die, but more about how many Souls are lost.......
were going the wrong direction to right this boat.. and it’s heading 180 out fast. I don’t see it happening. Unfortunately for all their bull shit., the left is the only side willing light this MFer on fire to get what they want. The right just talks and talks and complains about the left, but thats as far as it goes Fact is, the left just don’t give a fuck. If something was gonna happen, It would’ve happened with that bull shit Election we went through. Now they’re pushing mandatory vaccinations. vaccnine Passports and how much You wanna bet nothing happens with that?

Americas to divided, disconnected, and too involved with their own lives to stick
Their necks out and do what needs to be done for the betterment of the country .

It’s depressing to watch and and see how much the mindset of so-called “Americans” has changed. I hear Libs tlkig about how they should round
Up all the unvaccinated and put them in camps…. Fucking Americans are saying that about other Americans…. Smh

Men used to feel freedom was worth sacrificing their lives over, and now its
Come full circle. Willingly giving up their freedoms So they can live under the illusion government provided “safety”..

Its Pretty sad and It’s a process the powers that be have been working towards for a long time and it’s all starting to Come into play.

Last edited:
With regard to this COVID situation, as reported by any source publicly available, I pay little to no attention to the ratio of how many persons have tested positive to how many persons there are. I don't believe the news. To the same, I pay no attention to how many persons have died from it in relation to how many persons there are. Again, I don't believe the news, regardless to which the given source swings their pendulum on the scale of conservativeness. But I'm educated enough and intelligent enough to summarize my own personal observations.

I pay attention to how many persons I know who have hurt from this or who have died from it. I may be wrong with this statement...
I can think of no sickness contracted through contagious form that has killed anyone at all, other than COVID. I can't name the name of a person I know who died from the flu. And as posted above, I know several who died from covid. I caught it in Aug '20. I experienced 10 days of symptoms, most of which were very mild, 2 of which were moderate, and 1 of which was strong moderate, comparing to a solid day of the flu. I thanked God for it not being worse than it was. Unfortunately, my dear sweet mom caught it from me. I didn't realize how close she was to death, and it hurts me to think back on it. She had 17 days of fever over 100 degrees while taking Tylenol as frequently as possible. I couldn't go see her. I later figured out she was closer to death than I realized at the time. Her oxygen was less than 90 for many of those days, and she refused to go to the ER. Thankfully, the Good Lord had other plans for her.. My dad caught it from her..it was like a regular sinus infection for him.

I don't know what people are amped about with this, specific to the validity of the virus itself. Shutting down businesses over it? Yep, I have a huge problem with that. Trying to force us to do this or do that?...yep, I have a huge problem with that too. Believing whether it's real or not or whether or not it's a serious situation? That's a different topic. I don't care what people infer from the news. Maybe it's different in other parts of the country than it is where I am, but it's hitting hard us hard in the South.

I agree that the news has tried to jack us all around, so I resorted to measuring this by my own observations. I ignore sicknesses with symptoms lasting only a few days. Those aren't COVID. I ignore the someone puking for 12 hours....that bug has been in my community since Christmas '20, and it's not Covid, regardless of what the clinics say. I ignore a sore throat that lasts 4 days. But when someone is slammed for 10+ days...that's nothing like I've seen in my forty something years on this Earth.

Had it 2/20.
Deep hack for a month, about the extent.
Lost several close friends from 30 to 85.
None from the Rona.
Does that mean they are as an important a death or not?

R
You know, last May, I felt like crap for 5-6 days. Had a cough and was hacking shit up the entire time.
Wrung out, tired, all that crap, but, no fever that I could tell. Alka-Seltzer Plus(my wonder drug of choice, works for everything, including hang-overs,LoL!) every other night, slept, then felt fine. Maybe I've had it and didn't know it. Mac🤷‍♂️

With regard to this COVID situation, as reported by any source publicly available, I pay little to no attention to the ratio of how many persons have tested positive to how many persons there are. I don't believe the news. To the same, I pay no attention to how many persons have died from it in relation to how many persons there are. Again, I don't believe the news, regardless to which the given source swings their pendulum on the scale of conservativeness. But I'm educated enough and intelligent enough to summarize my own personal observations.

I pay attention to how many persons I know who have hurt from this or who have died from it. I may be wrong with this statement...
I can think of no sickness contracted through contagious form that has killed anyone at all, other than COVID. I can't name the name of a person I know who died from the flu. And as posted above, I know several who died from covid. I caught it in Aug '20. I experienced 10 days of symptoms, most of which were very mild, 2 of which were moderate, and 1 of which was strong moderate, comparing to a solid day of the flu. I thanked God for it not being worse than it was. Unfortunately, my dear sweet mom caught it from me. I didn't realize how close she was to death, and it hurts me to think back on it. She had 17 days of fever over 100 degrees while taking Tylenol as frequently as possible. I couldn't go see her. I later figured out she was closer to death than I realized at the time. Her oxygen was less than 90 for many of those days, and she refused to go to the ER. Thankfully, the Good Lord had other plans for her.. My dad caught it from her..it was like a regular sinus infection for him.

I don't know what people are amped about with this, specific to the validity of the virus itself. Shutting down businesses over it? Yep, I have a huge problem with that. Trying to force us to do this or do that?...yep, I have a huge problem with that too. Believing whether it's real or not or whether or not it's a serious situation? That's a different topic. I don't care what people infer from the news. Maybe it's different in other parts of the country than it is where I am, but it's hitting hard us hard in the South.

I agree that the news has tried to jack us all around, so I resorted to measuring this by my own observations. I ignore sicknesses with symptoms lasting only a few days. Those aren't COVID. I ignore the someone puking for 12 hours....that bug has been in my community since Christmas '20, and it's not Covid, regardless of what the clinics say. I ignore a sore throat that lasts 4 days. But when someone is slammed for 10+ days...that's nothing like I've seen in my forty something years on this Earth.

100% agree on all points

Reactions: Ratchette
FIL, 91 yo, with heart condition and diabetes died with COVID. Acquaintance back home, 55 yo, long time drug addict/alcoholic.

I work with about 2500 people here, a little over 700 in my department though we do interact with other departments a little throughout the day. We were getting daily update emails either with “no positive tests today” or “someone here tested positive today”. When someone was positive, we were never told from what department, just “someone who works here” was positive. They eventually went to a “we’ll just let you know when some is positive” email because they got tired of putting out the “no positive tests today” emails.

Anyways, the stats, from a sample size of one-
Some got sick, but zero deaths that can be attributed to the rona. One was a car accident and I would be curious if that was included in the “died with rona” category.

As for people I know away from work, zero sick in my friends circle and zero deaths.

How many of these people dying are receiving therapeutics, Ivermectin or HQ?
So to answer your question, they will give ivermectin if it’s requested but it’s not helping anything, quite possibly because by the time people finally decide to go to the hospital and get treatment the damage has already been done. They don’t realize how low their oxygen levels are until it’s too late. They’re don’t believe COVID is a serious thing, don’t want to go to the hospital, and try to ride it out at home. and by the time they decide to go in, theres nothing really that can be done that’s going to sway it. Depends on the individual. Steroids and having patients lay on their stomachs is really
the only thing that “May” help. It’s a roll on the dice with em to the point where their either gonna crash or come
Out of it but nobody really Knows until it happens.

ivermectin horse dewormer. I know people who tried that said it almost killed them over the covid. Not smart to use in my mind it is horse dewarmer how do you know dose? Just my thought have horses and animals no city slicker but not worth animal meds to me

Yes it is large animals

“Ivermectin is a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved antiparasitic drug that is used to treat several neglected tropical diseases, including onchocerciasis, helminthiases, and scabies.1 It is also being evaluated for its potential to reduce the rate of malaria transmission by killing mosquitoes that feed on treated humans and livestock.2 For these indications, ivermectin has been widely used and is generally well tolerated.1,3 Ivermectin is not approved by the FDA for the treatment of any viral infection.”

Not just “large animals…”

Reactions: Schw15

“Ivermectin is a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved antiparasitic drug that is used to treat several neglected tropical diseases, including onchocerciasis, helminthiases, and scabies.1 It is also being evaluated for its potential to reduce the rate of malaria transmission by killing mosquitoes that feed on treated humans and livestock.2 For these indications, ivermectin has been widely used and is generally well tolerated.1,3 Ivermectin is not approved by the FDA for the treatment of any viral infection.”

Not just “large animals…”
I know people who take it for covid and didn't work so well for them. But I know others who take it and didn't do anything to them. But I just think what it does I'm good lol but thanks for added info always good to get more info on stuff.

Reactions: HogsLife

One of many studies indicating early use of ivermectin is highly effective. But I guess it only works in poor countries that can't afford the vax.

I am a Nurse who works in a Long Term facility. I have had it twice, mild symptoms first time, none the second time. I am one of 87 that had it at my facility. I lost 13 of my residents. I knew them all. Most had underlying conditions. 4 were actively dyeing prior to catching it. One of my residents received the shot on Friday was dead on Sunday, no problems at the time of the shot.
My mother n law, 85 had it and recovered. She is one of only 2 that is not vaccinated at her facility. We have a relative that works at that facility. They have had a recent outbreak 3 of the fully vaxed have died, and it does not look good for the other 2.

ivermectin horse dewormer. I know people who tried that said it almost killed them over the covid. Not smart to use in my mind it is horse dewarmer how do you know dose? Just my thought have horses and animals no city slicker but not worth animal meds to me
there is no reason to use horse paste, except that corrupt pharmacies may refuse to fill prescriptions.
the pharmacies and healthcare corporations don't want to sell a drug that works for a few bucks when they can make $50 giving you a clotshot.
you should read this if you haven't already.

IbrmSRrS.jpeg

Myself and my wife were both being treated for covid. Happened so fast, I currently recovering at home now. My wife passed away on the 20th of this month.

• Sad
Reactions: Jscb1b
So to answer your question, they will give ivermectin if it’s requested but it’s not helping anything, quite possibly because by the time people finally decide to go to the hospital and get treatment the damage has already been done. They don’t realize how low their oxygen levels are until it’s too late. They’re don’t believe COVID is a serious thing, don’t want to go to the hospital, and try to ride it out at home. and by the time they decide to go in, theres nothing really that can be done that’s going to sway it. Depends on the individual. Steroids and having patients lay on their stomachs is really
the only thing that “May” help. It’s a roll on the dice with em to the point where their either gonna crash or come
Out of it but nobody really Knows until it happens.
That did not answer my question. That dodged my question, and told me they are waiting for their patients to know more about COVID than the Dr.S. Most people don't know to request it.

First you said they were all certainly dying of COVID. Then you had to ask what treatments they are getting.

Now we get tot the final part here, people are not going to hospital because that is what they were told do do. "Don't do anything until its an emergency."

So I ask you, are they dying from "COVID" or are they dying from an incompetent treatment plan? What did the early treatment COVID packs cost in India, about 6 bucks per person? There is no need to go to the Dr, in the first place, they are safe and effective.

Who ever said ivermectin is not for viruses is just making that up.

Myself and my wife were both being treated for covid. Happened so fast, I currently recovering at home now. My wife passed away on the 20th of this month.
Sorry for your loss. Terrible to hear these things. Hope for a strong recovery.

I've been tested about 10 times, I have never tested positive

I know of zero people dying from it either.

Doc

That did not answer my question. That dodged my question, and told me they are waiting for their patients to know more about COVID than the Dr.S. Most people don't know to request it.

First you said they were all certainly dying of COVID. Then you had to ask what treatments they are getting.

Now we get tot the final part here, people are not going to hospital because that is what they were told do do. "Don't do anything until its an emergency."

So I ask you, are they dying from "COVID" or are they dying from an incompetent treatment plan? What did the early treatment COVID packs cost in India, about 6 bucks per person? There is no need to go to the Dr, in the first place, they are safe and effective.

I didn’t dodge a fucking thing so how bout you tone it down and work on your reading comprehension

The nurses and doctors aren’t using it because it’s a waste of fucking time by the time finally admit themselves. They’re already past the point of it making a difference “if” it would’ve made a difference. The thing that shows the most improvement is the steroids and laying them on their stomachs.

The health care workers are feeling pretty helpless at this point. Nothing is a sure fix for it or even garanteed to help dong what they can for them and making sure rheyew comfortable and hoping they pull through. Some do and some dont

Last edited:

What works in vitro does not always work in vivo. As a matter of fact, this is more often than not the case. The effectiveness of ivermectin in vivo is what is in contention. And, the article that I linked- also from the NIH says that there is not enough evidence to make a call- either way- on the effectiveness of the drug as an antiviral.

• "There is insufficient evidence for the COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) to recommend either for or against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19. Results from adequately powered, well-designed, and well-conducted clinical trials are needed to provide more specific, evidence-based guidance on the role of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19."

Those studies that do exist are plagued by a number of problems...

"However, most of these studies had incomplete information and significant methodological limitations, which make it difficult to exclude common causes of bias. These limitations include:

• The sample size of most of the trials was small.
  • Various doses and schedules of ivermectin were used.
  • Some of the randomized controlled trials were open-label studies in which neither the participants nor the investigators were blinded to the treatment arms.
  • Patients received various concomitant medications (e.g., doxycycline, hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, zinc, corticosteroids) in addition to ivermectin or the comparator drug. This confounded the assessment of the efficacy or safety of ivermectin.
  • The severity of COVID-19 in the study participants was not always well described.
  • The study outcome measures were not always clearly defined."

What works in vitro does not always work in vivo. As a matter of fact, this is more often than not the case. The effectiveness of ivermectin in vivo is what is in contention. And, the article that I linked- also from the NIH says that there is not enough evidence to make a call- either way- on the effectiveness of the drug as an antiviral.

• "There is insufficient evidence for the COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) to recommend either for or against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19. Results from adequately powered, well-designed, and well-conducted clinical trials are needed to provide more specific, evidence-based guidance on the role of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19."

"However, most of these studies had incomplete information and significant methodological limitations, which make it difficult to exclude common causes of bias. These limitations include:

• Some of the randomized controlled trials were open-label studies in which neither the participants nor the investigators were blinded to the treatment arms.
  • Patients received various concomitant medications (e.g., doxycycline, hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, zinc, corticosteroids) in addition to ivermectin or the comparator drug. This confounded the assessment of the efficacy or safety of ivermectin.
  • The severity of COVID-19 in the study participants was not always well described.
guess who is on "the panel"?

is it like how Dupont was put on the panel to decide what the safe levels of PFOAs are in drinking water?

science has been sold to the highest bidder my friend. there is no doubt about it.

Reactions: mewillis

That it is from February. This is from June.

"Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally."

That it is from February. This is from June.

"Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally."

“Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease.”

This is exactly what I explained to you. By the time these people admit themselves, it’s already too severe to make any difference

Reactions: Schw15