• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Coyote hunt/target shoot East Tx

Re: Coyote hunt/target shoot East Tx

I will find out for you. I heard rumor of them wanting to pull the camper out there, but I will verify that.

Ok just let me know.

********I have been paid by some but still have a few that I have not gotten payment from. Monday the 22nd is the cut off. Please get it in by Monday. The food order goes in Monday evening and if I havent gotten payment, your food wont be ordered. Thanks*******************************************

Just wanted to send a reminder, I need all shooters payments in by next Monday the 22nd.

Also the subject of pets was brought to my attention. Pets will not be allowed.
Please do not bring them with you. No exceptions, unless it's a pet rock.

I have been asked about a timeline. The plan is, you show up Friday afternoon at whatever time you like. Range will be set up Friday afternoon so we will be ready to shoot 1st thing Saturday. Friday evening we will have some sort of throw down dinner, right now it looks like its gonna be fish and chips. Have some beers and a camp fire, meet each other and the landowner. We will have breakfast around 7:30 Saturday morning then get started. Eat lunch during shooting. Finish shooting and have dinner. Then go hunting. After hunt, eat, drink and talk about how good a sniper you are. Sunday have breakfast and clean up. Break camp.

I have been asked about surpressors or other "different" firearms. You can shoot whatever you like. As long as it's legal to own you can bring it.

I was asked about a chronograph. I don't own one, but if you want to bring yours, feel free to do so.

Any more questions or comments please feel free to email me. Thanks

Stacy Pervis

My new Foxpro FX3 will be delivered to my house today!
It will be coming with us!
I will still bring my Johnny Stewart in case we need it!

Good times around the corner. Everyone is set to go. Looking ahead at the weather forcast, it is still a little early to count on but the report says 72 degrees and sunny. Hope it holds out for that weekend.

Looks like we are going t ohave about 16 to 20 shooters. Captain Kick Ass is working on a shooting trailer that will elevate the shooting position. He is hoping to have it done for the target shooting. We have had a lot of rain the past couple of weeks. Bring your rubber boots. I have asked if any people had a small canopy or something to get under if it rains. Weather man is still holding out for good weather so hopefully we wont need it. Wild hog is ready for the pit, steaks are ready for grill. All good to go.

Stacy thank you for a great weekend. I had a blast, it was great food, great shooting and great people. I really appreciate all the work that you put into organizing this. I met a bunch of cool guys and look forward to seeing everyone again in the future.

Thanks again Stacy!

Awesome weekend Stacy. We had a blast.
If me and my bitch are welcome again, we'll definately be back next time.

But, umm, u gotta bring that Captain Kick-Ass dude?

Well the fun is over. Time to go back to work. I had a blast this weekend. Met some really good people and also 3 from Longview. We ate good food, shot targets all day, (I've got the sunburn to prove it), we didn't kill any coyotes but a lot of beer. Capt Kick Ass killed a coon and got his first Texas Toothpick, congrats to him. 3 guys won some prizes from the shooting game.I hope everyone had as good a time as I did. Guys from Ohio got to eat wild hog, everyone got to have fried sweet potatoes and homemade banana pudding. We send lots of lead down range. The weather was great. Look forward to meeting up again.

Good times! Butch kept the toothpick. I have killed hundreds of coons and never had, nor will have, the desire to cut their dicks off and wear it in a hat. It was nice of Dub to bring that married couple from Longview with him. I appreciate everyone's safety on the line.

Look forward to the next one...

They did make a lovely couple. The little one was cute!!! Washed dishes like he was the bitch at home too. Glad they were in their own travel trailer.

Ya'll mean this little hungover, dishwashing bitch?

Or my new bitch..... on the far left?

He was a dick hungover little booger! He got cured with fried sweet taters though. Thanks for the pics.

223groups69gr009jpg.jpg
223groups69gr015jpg.jpg

Thanks for adding pics. My computer has came diwn with a damn virus. I can't do shit right now. Pics to come soon. Thanks Justin.

I also have some video that I tried to email you but it wouldn't work.

Its an AVI, so I will put it on a disc and bring it by some time.

Thanks for the Tab sling! Best 20 bucks I ever spent!

Congrats to Jonathan Berry for winning 1st place and a TAB shooting mat, 2nd went to Dallas12 and he chose the TAB sling with buckles and flush cups and 3rd place to Ben Ewing who got a TAB rear bag. Great times were had, lots of beer too. Thanks to everyone who donated their targets and time to the event. Everything went very well and I hope to get another one started soon. Thanks again Captain Jordan for letting my old man and I shoot your AR's it was great fun.

Thanks to Stacy and everybody else for organizing this event and for showing a couple of Ohio guys some southern hospitality. Alex and I had a great time, met some good people, and learned a lot by talking with the guys who more experienced in distance shooting then us.

We did manage to bag 2 hogs on our hunt Sunday night, 125 and 160 lbs. We loaded up 3 coolers and trailered home over ~100lbs of meat, we will be having a nice big cookout this weekend. I saw another dozen bigger hogs at our friends land SW of Houston Monday night, but they were pretty far out so I couldn't close the deal. Looks like I will need some more distance practice at Stacy's range!

Thanks again for letting us join in the fun on short notice, I will seriously consider making the trip again the next time you guys meet up. I will post up some pictures when I get the chance.
cool.gif

Glad you guys made it. Also glad you were able to complete your weekend without delays. Congrats on the hogs. Waiting on the pictures.

Stacy,
I had a blast. Thanks so much for having myself and everyone out to your land. You went way and above what any of us expected. Couldn't have asked for better weather, or better company. Can't wait to do it again. Couldn't believe we didn't get a single coyote, with $100k worth of gear and 15 guys hunting them........and the damn coyotes howling the night away nearby. Smart boogers.
thx again,
Jordan

Stacy, I would like to say thank you for a great time. I have even tried to produce your sweet potatoe chips. ( I need to come back and pay more attention, they are not as good as yours.) I enjoyed meeting you guys and look forward to the next adventure.

TB68 & Capt. Jordan. You need to make sure and use plenty of garlic. To make them better, when they are about 3/4 cooked, add in a big handful of red onion slices. Let them finish frying together. Awesome!!!
Hope to make another get together soon. Glad you all enjoyed it.

It's about time to do it again. We all had a blast back in March. Now the May shoot is on plan. I have sent out notices to everyone who wanted to be notified of the May target shoot. I'm going to make another post in a few days to announce the dates and open it up for spots. If interested keep an eye out for the new post.