• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Coyote/varmint rig show off thread please show pictures of them:D

I would post pictures of my rigs but they aren't that special :( compared to you big pocketed ppl that put a S&B scope on your 223
Non-sense. Post your rig long range newbie. "Special" is a relative term.

I don't really have a coyote/varmit rig at this point, but I'm thinking of making my DPMS Mini SASS into one. Lots of really cool looking rifles in this thread! Keep 'em coming!

Here is my favorite, nothing fancy but a Ruger 77, 223 with 1/12 twist. I bet I have over a 1000-rounds through it now!

Works well on Prarie rats too!

Don't know how to post pics but I hunt yotes/cats mostly with my R15 223 with lupy scope. Does great and shoots .75 MOA or so. Sometimes my GAP 6.5 CM goes out but mostly the R15. Nice rifles guys. I love this thread

yeah all I got is a ruger m77 in 204 and a savage 17hmr. the 17hmr drops coyotes from 0-200 yards drops them like bad habits. currently get a 260 rem built for long range since I can get brass easily

I was deciding on getting a 6.5cm but then I noticed I would have to order brass for it and order ammo for it since my local sporting goods stores don't supply it (that I know of)