• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses CR2 2023 Course Schedule

CR2 Dude

CR2 Shooting Solutions
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
Nov 19, 2017
GA
www.cr2shootingsolutions.com
1.png
The #cr2crew 2023 schedule is officially live! We’ve got a great lineup of classes and locations for you. Stay tuned as we nail down the dates on our last two class locations in California and Las Vegas.

We’ve teamed up with some great industry leaders and instructors to bring you more of our Shot Process, No B.S. Ballistics and Small Group Mentorship CR2 is known for.
  • March 10-12, Mountain Rifleman, Cameo Shooting and Education Complex, Palisade, Colorado
  • April 15-16, Precision Rifle Lvl 1, Pigg River Precision, Rocky Mount, Virginia
  • June 12-13, Precision Rifle Lvl 1, Nephi, Utah
  • NOV 10-12, Mountain Rifleman, Mason Valley, Julian California (This course is tentative)
  • TBD, Low Light Precision, Las Vegas Nevada
  • October 20-21, Low Light Precision, 88 Tactical, Tekamah, Nebraska

Check out CR2 Shooting Solutions to get signed up. Don’t hesitate, these classes are sure to fill up fast!
At CR2 Shooting Solutions, We Build Marksmen!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    646.1 KB · Views: 161
  • 1 copy.png
    1 copy.png
    868.3 KB · Views: 616
Last edited:
8BDEB645-D500-4F8A-9FE2-E79F7BC28B07.png

Calling All Gas Gunners!

Scoped Carbine, Recce Rifle, DMR whatever you call yourselves, this is the course for you. We’ll be banging steel with authority 15-16 April at Pigg River Precision So if you’re gonna be shooting the upcoming Quantified Performance match in May or just want to get your shot process dialed in. We’ve got you covered.

Of course bolt guns are welcome.

Class Sign-up

Any particular hotel that students usually stay at for Pigg River courses?

Change just posted to the Utah class. We didn't want to conflict with the NRL Hunter match that was going on the same weekend as the class. So we moved the class us to Monday and Tuesday 12-13 June. I'll have the map updated later today. Here's the updated sign-up link.

12-13 June Precision Rifle Course, Utah

1466265E-4ABB-4CB8-A5A6-EE5C88CBC8F1.jpeg

T-minus 10 days till this course and we’re pumped! There are still a couple slots left cause a few people had to drop due to family issues. If you have a friend you want to bring to the course. Have them hit the link below. Or if you’ve just been dragging your feet…

Course Sign-up

The Quality Inn in Grand Junction, which is right up the road from the range is offering us a group rate of $65 a night, and that includes breakfast in the restaurant onsite.

Phone Number: 970-245-7200

Group Name “CR2 Shooting Solutions”

Reactions: Milf Dots
I see a nice place in late July or any day in august for a class at drew Walter Tremont Geiselle range or mkm Precison

Your schedule seems empty in late July / august (when I have free time )

You should come do a class near me in that time frame
Geissellle Tremont pa range
Mkm precision
Pigg river

Would be great locations.

Reactions: CR2 Dude
Your schedule seems empty in late July / august (when I have free time )

You should come do a class near me in that time frame
Geissellle Tremont pa range
Mkm precision
Pigg river

Would be great locations.
I’ll be honest I don’t know either of those first two

Both are awesome ranges.
Matt Stiner runs mkm afaik
Drew Walter runs Tremont afaik.

Tremont is closer to me.

B83A14B3-BC0A-423C-8A20-721F4F565DC9.jpeg

AE53BB45-6B83-40F5-B59B-31F8E693C215.jpeg

Can be some weird winds there

I don’t know if drew / geisselle would be on board but if so that’d be awesome

I’m gonna be tied up the weekend of the PR class, won’t be able to come. Ya’ll will have to find somebody else to bring beer this time :LOL:

Noooooooooo!

Well that’s bullshit. Class is cancelled

Nice to know I’ll be missed, or my beer will be haha! Was at PR Saturday, woulda been a nice day for some wind lessons, went from calm to breezy to gusts then back all morning. Made some good hits in what was for my experience level pretty stout winds, so I musta learned something from ya’ll in the previous classes 😎

Thanks to CR2 for another awesome class at Pigg River!! Helping everyone have success and improve!

FCF7ECC6-572B-4796-AA7A-1A3443E6EFA4.png

We’re booked with private instruction in the month of May. But our next open enrollment course is June at the Long Range Tactics facility in Nephi, Utah.

Hit that link below. Your not gonna want to miss out on this amazing location.

#cr2crew #marksman #precisionrifle #sniper #lightfighter #shooting

Reactions: RG0099
These guys put on a very professional class.
The wind reading / pop smoke exercise was a really nice touch as well. Hadnt seen that in other PR classes.
These guys have a very good flow to get through the main principles while still managing to deal with all the little hiccups that come along the way.

also a great way to have a very nice range to ourselves as a small group for a couple days.
Seem to attract a good group of shooters as well.

Look forward to trying another class with yall in the future.
Thanks again

These guys put on a very professional class.
The wind reading / pop smoke exercise was a really nice touch as well. Hadnt seen that in other PR classes.
These guys have a very good flow to get through the main principles while still managing to deal with all the little hiccups that come along the way.

also a great way to have a very nice range to ourselves as a small group for a couple days.
Seem to attract a good group of shooters as well.

Look forward to trying another class with yall in the future.
Thanks again
Thanks for the kind words. Look forward to having you back

B31E1401-BF1B-43CE-AB5D-E054596B3D71.png

Our next set of classes are creeping ever closer. We still have a couple slots in the Utah course.

Our last couple courses have been at max capacity and we’re expecting the rest of the year to be the same way. So don’t drag your feet on signing up.

Hit the link below to get signed up.
CR2 Instruction Sign-up Link

At CR2 Shooting Solutions, We Build Marksmen

#cr2crew #marksman #precisionrifle #sniper #lightfighter #shooting

Last edited:
NE - October still have spots? What will be covered in this class I’m looking for ground up knowledge. I’m still novice

Dude, if you’ll accept a recommendation from a previous student of multiple courses they will cover it. Most important thing to remember is the only stupid question is the one you didn’t ask. Go with an open mind and you will leave with it full of more stuff then you will ever remember. Great group of instructors that will treat you right.

Dude, if you’ll accept a recommendation from a previous student of multiple courses they will cover it. Most important thing to remember is the only stupid question is the one you didn’t ask. Go with an open mind and you will leave with it full of more stuff then you will ever remember. Great group of instructors that will treat you right.
Awesome thank you man. Just realized it’s lowlight

Last edited:
IMG_5117.jpg

Join us at Steel City Precision on 8-9 July 2023 for 2 days of precision rifle instruction. This course will have a heavy DMR/ Semi-Auto focus. But of course all precision rifles are welcome.
Course Sign-up Link Click Here

We’ll spend 2 days covering:
-Shot Process
-Rifle Set-up
-Ballistic Software intro
-Gun Data (Chronograph)
-Data Confirmation
-Wind Reading
-Prone and Positional shooting 100-1000yds

In the end you will leave the course confident in your ability to employ your rifle across all aspects of precision shooting.

Equipment required but not limited to:

-Precision Rifle w/ 2 magazines
-Bipods
-Scope Mil/ Moa turrets and Reticle
-Rear bag
-200rds of Match Ammunition
-Ear and Eye protection
-Ballistic Solver (Kestrel with Applied Ballistics will be provided for use during the course)

Food and lodging is available approx. 30mins away in Tuscaloosa Alabama

Steel City Precision Is located 33°04'48.6"N 87°15'58.0"W, (33.080170, -87.266100). This range is in a remote location and not open to the public. More exact direction and reporting instruction will be given closer to the course. These coordinates are to the front gate and are given for logistics planning purposes.

Last edited:
CR2 CREW 2023 TOUR DATES - 4.PNG

Heading into the end of summer training has us looking forward to cooler months. We have just three more opportunities for open enrollment training this year. But these are some good ones. One of each type that we run actually.

Hit the link and get signed up while you still can!
CR2 Training Courses

Last edited: