• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Mountain Rifleman Course at Cameo!!

CR2 Dude

CR2 Shooting Solutions
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
Nov 19, 2017
GA
www.cr2shootingsolutions.com
37BFC8E0-441F-43AD-87F1-8A0A72FEF854.jpeg

๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐‹๐„๐Œ๐€๐'๐’ ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„

This is a "rule of thumb" that allows a rifleman to accurately fire a rifle that has been calibrated for horizontal targets at uphill or downhill targets. The rule says that the horizontal range should be considered when adjusting a sight or performing hold-over in order to account for bullet drop.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Want to learn more about engaging targets in mountainous terrain? Join Chris Way and me at Cameo Shooting and Education Complex for our Mountain Rifleman Course (CR2 Shooting Solutions )

Weโ€™re going to spend 3 days covering:
-High Angle Marksmanship
-Effects of Gravity
-Rifleman Rule
-Wind Effects in mountainous terrain
-Alternate Shooting Positions
-Basic Mountaineering Considerations

๐Ÿ“ธ: Frank Galli

At CR2 Shooting Solutions, We Build Marksmen!

#cr2crew #marksmen #precisionrifle
#team_msf #longrangeshooting #lawenforcement #longrangehunting #hunter #2ndamendment #hunting #firearmstraining #longgun #sniper #rifleman #fieldcraft #mountainhunting #mountains

Last edited:
Announcement

We sent an email out to those signed up, but if you missed it or are still on the fence.
The Quality Inn in Grand Junction, which is right up the road from the range is offering us a group rate of $65 a night, and that includes breakfast in the restaurant onsite. Call to make your reservation.

Phone Number: 970-245-7200
Group Name โ€œCR2 Shooting Solutionsโ€

4EE4BEC2-8DDF-454C-A987-84274CC5F250.jpeg

Mountain Rifleman Load-out

We all have our personal opinions on what is the perfect kit for shooting in mountainous terrain. One piece of kit I think we all can agree is a must, is a solid tripod.

Thatโ€™s why weโ€™re excited to get our collection of Two Vets Tripods back out to Cameo Shooting and Education Complex later this month.

To find out more details or grab a spot in the course. Hit this link https://www.cr2shootingsolutions.com/s/shop

#cr2crew #marksmen #precisionrifle
#team_msf #longrangeshooting #lawenforcement #longrangehunting #hunter #2ndamendment #hunting #firearmstraining #longgun #sniper #rifleman #taskernetwork #lightfighter #warfighter

We are super excited to announce that we are being featured in Field & Stream and Outdoor Life! This will be a two part series debuting over the next few months.

Writer, Matthew Every joined us at Cameo a few months back for our Mountain Rifleman Course. He started his precision rifle journey a little over a year ago. And chose CR2 Shooting Solutions to help him along his path.

Head on over to either publication to read the article. Stay tuned for when article two to drop!

Field & Stream

Attachments

• 10DCF5FB-91E0-4059-9FE9-42DB436FBA5F.png
    10DCF5FB-91E0-4059-9FE9-42DB436FBA5F.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 67

Is this all the same thing? I want the full experience but am not sure if I buy the Mountain Rifleman CR2 course or the RifleKraft Mountain Hunter Chris Way course w/ CR2 and SniperHide/Frank Galli, or something else idk....

as AC/DC said "I want it all" .....and I want it NOWWWWW!

Is this all the same thing? I want the full experience but am not sure if I buy the Mountain Rifleman CR2 course or the RifleKraft Mountain Hunter Chris Way course w/ CR2 and SniperHide/Frank Galli, or something else idk....

as AC/DC said "I want it all" .....and I want it NOWWWWW!
Yes they are all the same thing. Sorry, weโ€™ll work to streamline.

Reactions: TheOtherAndrew