• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

crab cakes and brisket..... it's whats for dinner

Cajun Blake

Private
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2006
Youngsville, Louisiana
sharing tonight's groceries with my SH brothers
wink.gif

brisket stuffed with garlic

home made crab cakes that were served over portabello mushroom (cooked in seafood boil) , grilled tasso , fresh string beans, boiled shrimp, and topped with a garlic cream sauce

to full to eat desert .... bourbon pecan pie
DSC00097.JPG

Re: crab cakes and brisket..... it's whats for dinner

Looks like shit, next time invite me for proper safety and taste testing.

I actually smoked my first brisket today and your pics made me hungry again! Good looking meal!

I just prepped three racks of baby back ribs for the smoker in the morning. They received a healthy dusting of the Ragin Blaze. Tomorrow's gonna be a good day
smile.gif

Blake, looks great.

Phylo, enjoy the ribs. Olive salad on the way from Blake

Today's effort is underway, as of 4:00 am! Not on a smoker but at low indirect heat with chunks of soaked hickory to add smokey ambiance!

Finished product photos to follow when complete.

HAPPY LABOR DAY to all you productive folks!

These are from last night, in preparation.

LabordayBrisket1.jpg

LaborDayBrisket2.jpg

DAMNIT, I hate you all I am going to go get my cheerios ready for my dinner tonight. Maybe if I put the box over the fire pit out back they will catch a little smokey flavor.

Enjoy the sweet looking dinners

YOU ALL SUCK!!! Can't wait to leave the sandbox so I can enjoy some good food again!!

You guys watch BBQ Pitmasters on tv? Love the show! Your smoke ring isn't up to their standards but I would be glad to give it a taste test for ya!

Nearly finished product, now wrapped in foil and finishing for another hour wrapped in foil and snuggling in it's juices at a cozy, insulated warmth!

LaborDayBrisket3-1.jpg

Wow, ya'll are fancy. All I did was grill up 3 racks of ribs, some corn on the cob, and some brats. Mixed up some tater salad and some slaw; and sliced a watermelon. Happy labor day.

p1000748i.jpg

very nice looking groceries gentlemen
wink.gif

Cory and Mr Bob .... cajun care package of food items will be delivered in a few days