• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Craddock Precision still working through the shutdowns?

dang472

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 3, 2012
    Kingston, IL
    Anybody receiving barrels and parts from Craddock? My order was placed on March 9th and was just wondering if they kept working through the shutdowns. I sent them an email but haven’t gotten anything back. I’m not in a huge rush, just changing my timeframe expectations. Thanks, Dan

I just ordered a barrel. I would email and ask. They seem pretty responsive. When I asked about ETA they said they were turning barrels everyday.

Spoke to him a couple days ago when he called me about my barrel. Think they are going full on.

Agree, just a data point for OP. Lead time was quoted as 8-10wks if they had blanks in stock or longer if not. So guess I'm in the "if not" group and not going to pester them in the meantime.

I talked to Paul about 3 weeks ago when I ordered a non-standard barrel from a non-standard blank & he told me current lead times were about 8-12 weeks depending on what it was. His office girl was off at that time for some period of time & he's very busy with OEM work.

So I'd give him at least 8 weeks.................

He usually is very prompt at answering emails, at least he is for me.

MM

Sounds good, I did send an email this morning but I’m not too worried about it. The timeline when I ordered was 4-5 weeks so I wanted to make sure they didn’t have to shutdown for some reason.

Damn. I sent an email months ago and didn’t hear back so I bought a Criterion. Nothing in my junk folder. Wonder if they just missed it.

Damn. I sent an email months ago and didn’t hear back so I bought a Criterion. Nothing in my junk folder. Wonder if they just missed it.

Sorry to hear that, & it's surprising..............Paul is very hands on & is usually very prompt & attentive to contacts; I've even had him answer the phone himself. Known him since he was at WOA.

MM

Reactions: lash
    Got mine today - 12wks and a couple days. Not outside expected range if blank wasn't in stock at order time.

Emailed the jbales email address from Craddocks website a week ago today and haven’t heard back. Starting to think I’m taking crazy pills.

Give’em time. Shit sucks right now and everyone is racking up credit card debt on retail therapy. Time spent responding to emails is less time spent on the lathe. Pauls work is worth the wait and you wont be disappointed.

Reactions: bigjake83