• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

crapfest debate thread

Getting Biden out of office would go a long way toward eliminating systemic racism.
Not if Harris became president. And that my friends could very well happen. Matter fact that has been the plan all along.

Depends where you live. If you live in the Detroit shithole, hippy hangout in Traverse City, or libtard town of St Joseph, it would appear Biden has quite a bit of support from the crazies. The majority of Michigan, no no.
You can tell where the California transplants and other Leftist trash are relocating around Austin. There are more Biden/Harris signs due west in Dripping Springs but N/W where I live is Trump country.

I'm not sure why some think he is going to step down and let Harris in. If anything, last night showed just how arrogant power hungry he is. He said Obama care is out and Biden care is in. When Trump pointed how poorly the last administration was, he yelled he was just vice president then and not president throwing Obama under the bus and suggesting he could have done better. I think all his global positioning and family dealings is because he really wants to create a legacy for the Biden name.

He even went so far as to send a message to China that he is going to be in control during the new world order roll out. Well, maybe I'm just reading too much into that last part.

Did anyone catch Biden on his high horse "I don't see us as red states and blue states, but the United States" then like 5 seconds later "where do we see the spike in coronavirus cases? The red states." Trump should have jumped on that like Joe you literally just said...
Yeah, that was when I yelled at my TV set and texted a few friends.

Thank God I didn't play the drinking game though, I'd have been dead from alcohol poisoning..."C'mon."

trump crushed.

who built the cages, joe?

B011BD4C-1468-4AF5-A02B-43737FCA0788.gif

Like tractors and harvesters will all kinds of emissions crap on them that starts fire. One of those fires offsets how many bs emissions motors ?
Most of these Greenies don't quite understand how a "cat" works. I've read more than one report of people parking to go to say a concert and the grass caught fire underneath car and burned car (and maybe a few others) since the cat is basically a giant heat.

Reactions: deersniper
Most of these Greenies don't quite understand how a "cat" works. I've read more than one report of people parking to go to say a concert and the grass caught fire underneath car and burned car (and maybe a few others) since the cat is basically a giant heat.

Look up John Deere flame thrower

These new diesels inject fuel into the exhaust to burn off the stuff collected in the cat/etc

AC14CC66-7660-4547-AD75-66B579474768.png
3F0538A3-4D6C-43D2-9C06-78C875870B35.png

Last edited:
Reactions: nikonNUT and Rthur
I'm not sure why some think he is going to step down and let Harris in. If anything, last night showed just how arrogant power hungry he is. He said Obama care is out and Biden care is in. When Trump pointed how poorly the last administration was, he yelled he was just vice president then and not president throwing Obama under the bus and suggesting he could have done better. I think all his global positioning and family dealings is because he really wants to create a legacy for the Biden name.

He even went so far as to send a message to China that he is going to be in control during the new world order roll out. Well, maybe I'm just reading too much into that last part.

I think Jill Biden will be an issue also.

She wants to be the next Mrs Woodrow Wilson post his stroke.

Look up John Deere flame thrower

These new diesels inject fuel into the exhaust to burn off the stuff collected in the cat/etc

And this is exactly why when people get all pissy about "environmental" laws it becomes obvious they've never been in a for-profit business, let alone run one. Or, they just took their paycheck and didn't think about how it actually gets to them (a lot of people...including colleagues of mine who have multiple degrees). Trump knocked that out of the park last night when he mentioned the "big 3" polluters on why he pulled out of Paris Accord: China, Russia, and India. But Joe's going to make China play by the rules...uhh...yeah, right joe. Besides, Trump also pointed out they don't have to do shit until like 2030 and by then Russia's stuff actually rolls back.

It's infuriating people can be so stupid.

And those jobs are paid for by people that buy electric.

So everyone that pays for electricity has less money after idiotic solar and wind projects are created.

Same with other union projects. Those inflated wages come out of the regular persons pockets
The reality is, Those projects were paid for with taxpayer money and subsidies. Without them, it was never going to happen.

Wind and to a lessor degree solar, is not economically viable for a few reasons. The cost to build the devices has a very long break even timeline, usually longer than the life cycle of the device 9(not to mention the total emissions cost is staggering). They are intermittent and low % efficient. If only our power load demand was consistent with how the sun shines and wind blows. Third, they still Rely on Natural gas and nuke plants to balance the remainder of the load.

And the cost to ratepayer is STILL more than coal, gas or nuke power.

The only real renewable energy source is water, but that has its own host of issues including international treaties, weather, fish, irrigation and massive initial cost (Still less than a nuke plant).

The cheapest electricity in the nation currently comes from 29 Dams and a 1 Nuke plant (Hanford). Tells you something.

Enviros hate everything that works. They want is living in mud huts.

We should have nukes everywhere

And those jobs are paid for by people that buy electric.

So everyone that pays for electricity has less money after idiotic solar and wind projects are created.

Same with other union projects. Those inflated wages come out of the regular persons pockets

The wife's whole family worked for LIPA in NY, all union. Now they travel the world and drink themselves pickled in early retirement... and have the nerve to complain their power bills are like 5x more expensive than the rest of the country.

We need to stop fucking with the natural order of things. The weak, lazy and stupid need to die off to pave way for the greater good of future generations. We're devolving here.....

Enviros hate everything that works. They want is living in mud huts.

We should have nukes everywhere
Yea they are trying to run down the dams (That provide cheap clean energy) that were built in the 30's with taxpayer money, provide irrigation to millions of acres of farmland, allow navigation and cheap transpiration of goods and mitigate flooding........all so some stupid fish can have a slightly high spawn rate. We pay $8.5c per KW/H. By Far cheapest in the nation and provide high paying jobs to thousands of locals.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Last edited:
Dar'shun. Was that even a name before her mother poop'd her out or just just a noise?

Reactions: nikonNUT
@ 2:52:18 guy picks up a folder from Trumps podium and a woman walks to Bidens to retrive a folder from his. Is that what you are talking about? The coverage ends right after so I don't know what happened after that.

No that is not what I'm talking about.
I seen a woman walk right up to Bidens podium and remove a tablet/laptop.
This happened long after they showed Trumps motor pool leaving.

Biden is going to win. Tons of Biden signs here in Michigan
Is that your indication? Libs are good at signs, "No parking!", "Keep off the lawn!", "No guns allowed!", "Mask mandatory!", "Not more than 10 people per gathering!", ... they're like any other nanny bureaucrat, they can entertain themselves for hours with filling out some "official forms", doesn't mean anyone follows what they want them to do! Might want to take a chill pill and fill out some forms. Papa Trump is going to wipe the floor with Grumpy and Frumpy.

• Haha
Reactions: army_eod and Mr. Z
Extra steps for morons. Most of those are covered with a “Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.” out front.
Now there's a red flag denunciation waiting to happen, no indications necessary we have the castle doctrine, signs cost money, and with the price of ammo currently there won't be any warning shots. Break in, trespass, win a Darwin award. Nuff said.

God I wish I was there to bust him on the Windmills. Those turbine blades create a crap ton of waste as they are not biodegradable. They also cost a crap ton to maintain and fail under 5 years.

I always educate the hippies going door-to-door promoting wind power that the blades are composites with a BALSA wood core which is essentially a rainforest tree. SO LETS KILL RAINFORESTS people. Hypocrisy.

I always educate the hippies going door-to-door promoting wind power that the blades are composites with a BALSA wood core which is essentially a rainforest tree. SO LETS KILL RAINFORESTS people. Hypocrisy.
Yeah and at piece about balsa wood. That pisses a bunch of us old model building dudes off real bad.

Yeah and at piece about balsa wood. That pisses a bunch of us old model building dudes off real bad.
tell me about it. that's how I learned about this. I used to order contest grade balsa from a supplier who started having shortages which they explained was due to wind turbines. but I never heard about it in the media EVER.

Meh, id wager many self described hippies dont give a fuck. What they like is the commercialized idea of the life style and how they think it makes them cool(and somehow superior) to others...

Meh, id wager many self described hippies dont give a fuck. What they like is the commercialized idea of the life style and how they think it makes them cool(and somehow superior) to others...
for sure you're right. the last misguided college student gathering signatures left my street, walked to his 1990's chevy suburban and burned 8mpg of gas to leave the neighborhood....noooo brains

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
My favorite is how they say its environmentally safe because it doesn't degrade......pretty sure I have to formulate products for biodegradibility thanks to those dildos. I wish I was in industry 30 years ago, I bet my test parameter sheet would be cut by 50% at least.

Reactions: OldSalty2
tell me about it. that's how I learned about this. I used to order contest grade balsa from a supplier who started having shortages which they explained was due to wind turbines. but I never heard about it in the media EVER.
I just learned something. I didn't know that. I would have thought they were a honeycomb of aluminum or something like that.

Roscoe Wind Farm south of Abilene Tx
100,000 acres yields 782 megawatts
128 acres/mw
👎 Sound good?